What's with this pattern?

Male pattern baldness

2 abusive father and one loser father?

2 are products of Starburns industries and [adult swim]?

They all have brown hair?

It's taboo to depict males in televised media as competent, well-intentioned, and intelligent. They must be stupid, insane, or dumbly meandering.

Three brown haired fathers who wear green and are closeted selfish bisexuals with bumbling idealistic sons and marriages that are darker than they initially appear.

but the wives in those cartoons are shit too

One is a cheating whore
Another is equally just as stupid as her husband
And the other is a bitch looking for reasons to bitch

Literally all white dads have that haircut and wear green.

Sup Forums loves stereotypes until it's white people

It's because they all take their look from "stereotypical average dad", bringing it to the extreme of "suspiciously forcefully average".

I don't love it or hate it. It's just a pattern I noticed.

they dindu nuffin?

Brown hair is a dominant trait common to a vast majority of males, as are short, clean-cut hairstyles?

It's not really a pattern, it's a matter of statistics, it's common because it is common, I don't know what else to say

>it's an "user thinks he's being clever for pointing out superficial similarities" thread

Jerry doesn't belong there, he may be stupid but he doesn't abuse of his son like the other two.

>that misdirection with the filename

Shitposting or not your ignorance is killing me
All three are a parody of TV dads of the 60s and 70s turn on their ear where the positive qualities do not shine through or are poison with misdirection

Clay is parody Ward Cleaver where his goal is guidance and pointing his rambunctious son in the "right" direction

Stephen is likely just an extreme parody of radical conservatives and is more like that episode of Andy Griffith show where everyone thought Oipe was making up the Telephone repair man expect instead of what happen with Andy and understanding the boy really believes what he is saying Stephen beats the ever loving shit out of Butters

Jerry seems to be most like Dick Van Dyke show is Dick was unemployed, they both echo similar mannerisms except Jerry is unemployed and has a victim complex

But in short these are just parody dads of old and really have nothing in common.

Emmett Till honestly did nothing wrong.

>Did not accomplish
What? What didn't they accomplish? The suspense is killing me!

But Jerry isn't abusive or hiding in the closet and Steven's marriage isn't made from wedlock.

It's disrespectful to picture him with two criminals who surely went to hell

I thought black hair was the most common hair color.

That is right.

It is especially with Asia,but if you're white your hair is more likely to be brown

All 3 wear green
All 3 have an attraction to men in some way
All 3 have loser sons who will grow up to be something better then them.

Came here to post this, but you saved me the trouble. Thanks pham.

>bumbling idealistic sons
>Morty

He legit got killed by racists and was then dumped in a river with a cotton till. Fucker bought candy while visiting an Uncle and makes a pass at a girl.

Those fucks got ostracized though. They were fucking grisly and even if they weren't convicted people knew they were trash.