Nazi leaders had genius IQs, but still failed to win

Sup Forums always taught me that IQ was the primary predictory of outcomes, but if that's true, then why did a country with the highest IQ leaders (smarter than 97% of the world population) completely fail to win World War II? Can you AT LEAST answer me that you delusional faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bohemia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>zergrushed

>declare war on the whole world
>get your shit stomped in

How could this have happened?

Can't even wage war without oil

Also Italy and Japan

>hitler
>goering
>himmler
>high iq

During Barbarossa who had more men? The Germans did. In 1945 who on the offensive had more men? Russians did. So both sides zerg rushed each other then?

>one global power fighting Russia, Britain and America
>how did they lose?

Also, leaders should listen to their advisors

Hitler was low IQ. He was also Jewish and had 1/2 testicle and engaged in extreme BDSM with Eva Braun and concentration camp victims. Thank you for correcting the record.

Also Himmler was japanese PLS UPVOTE :DD

you can do better than that. try again.

>leaders of X have high IQ
wow really made me contemplate

Shutup nigger, they tested them to determine if they were fit to stand trial at Nuremberg after the war

Apparently, when they invade Poland, they didn't expect retaliation from France and Britain.
You gotta thanks Joachim von Ribbentrop for that. He was an awful diplomat.

It's because Hitler wasn't smart, he just had a talent for inflammatory speeches and appointing actually skilled people to important positions. If he didn't become obsessed with his illusions of grandeur maybe he wouldn't have absolutely destroyed his own country.

It was autism.

>Hitler destroyed his own country
>not the British terror bombings, the Soviet tanks, the US forces landing on French and Italian beaches, etc
Is that what they call cognitive dissonance?

What a retarded thread, study the war you faggot. While your at it learn the difference between the words primary and only

High ranking politicians of every nation except Soviet Union had high IQ back in the day. You don't just walk into the office in a well established developed nation.

They were told by the logistics that they will be zergrushed and they still went on with the initial plan which was basically "overrun shit before ruskis mobilize". Didn't work out that well, huh.

>138
>genius level

Even Obongo has like 140IQ, and he's a retarded nigger.

>can't tell when he's been baited
Spotted the newfag.

Wars are lost when you either run out of people or money.

US entering WWII was basically a cash injection to the Allies which allowed them to outspend the Axis.

>Plunging your country into a war with half the globe
>definitely not responsible when you get curbstomped to shit

Axis had more manpower and industry than USSR in 1942
they weren't zerg-rushed
they just failed to utilize resources properly, though vastness of theater played a big role obviously

>Obama has a 140 iq
It's probably closer to 110 tops.

Did I say something wrong or something to get this response? After all all I did was state facts.

No shit brainlet of course the intellectual elite of nazi germany had good IQs. I was only wrong about goring but I recall that he did a horrible job so whatever.

>Nazi leaders had genius IQs,
>IQ 138

Himmler, chicken farmer, surely genious.

No it didn't Apparently it was a gamble like putting all you got on a single number at the roulette table.

Russia was a huge mistake. Should have been a defenseive front.

And Japan totally fucked up everything by attacking the US. And then they DIDN'T attack Russia.

If these two things had gone right, we'd be living in a German and Japanese world instead of an American one.

138 is not genius, 138 is smart

150 upwards might be genius, only if you make something out of it

>thinks Hitler started the war
Britain and France declared war on Germany.
Hitler offered peace multiple times before 1943. Churchill, Halifax, and Beck were all convinced that Poland would be in Berlin within two weeks of the outbreak of war. Beck called the Wermacht "9 paper tigers". Funny but true.

Just because you are a genius does not mean you are incapable of making mistakes.

>all these kids who took Facebook IQ tests think there's a universal IQ scale
Its the Weschler test we're talking about. IQ tests aren't all scored identically.

Shill thread, sage

what am I shilling you retard fuck? am I shilling for MENSA? Nazis? fuck off newfag retard

>might be
depends on how standard deviations are defined for that test. Usually it's 15. 85-115 normal range, 115-130 above average, 130-145 gifted, 145 and up genius

>they didn't let Germany annex another independent nation
The Allied warmongering knows no bounds, after all, Hitler definitely would have just stopped with liberating the German speaking parts of Poland, just like he did in Czechoslovakia

When you have a leader who invades the USSR while fighting Britain along with several resistance movements in occupied countries, IQ doesn't mean much.

Nipps also were much smarter than amerishitinpants but they were humilates.

They didn't lose. Think about it.

lel are you changing your argument as you get BTFO on previous points?

They didn't expect Soviet Union to be able to mobilize, haven't made the reserves that would last them throughout the war and were overwhelmed. In the end they had less men. They completely ignored Soviet leaderhip's experience with the Russian civil war, which was a somewhat similar mess with mobile cavalry armies and total mobilization, and thought that the USSR will implode after a few lost battles.

We would be living in an American world world regardless. US of A had total economic superiority and an even larger exodus of people from Europe wouldn't reduce the disparity at all.

>Julius Steicher

JUST

I like the word brainlet

took 50+ countries and world powers to take you down

impressive to say the least

Have you heard the Hitler-Mannerheim tapes?
Hitler talks about how they got the intelligence wrong on soviet tank production. Fun to listen to.

youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw

Ok, let's take a look at the argument progression
>Hitler destroyed Germany
>Actually, the Allies and the Soviets destroyed Germany
>Hitler caused it by starting the war
>Actually the Allies declared the war
>Hitler proved that his peace terms were unreliable by annexing Czechoslovakia, thus making peace not an option for the Allies
Am I wrong about this?
Where am I changing my arguments and not just countering yours?
Should I have specifically spelled them out for you to make them obvious? I thought they were easy to follow

IQ is indeed the best predictor of outcomes but it is not the only factor. "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell explains this well. Yes he's generally a fag but it's still a good read.

>Sup Forums always taught me that IQ was the primary predictory of outcomes
Sup Forums was wrong yet again. IQ score usually refers only to logical and pattern-recognition aspects of intelligence. Other aspects, intra and interpersonal, linguistic, kinesthetic and so on are almost always neglected.

On top of that, Nazi had problems absolutely unrelated to intelligence, beside perhaps the element of overestimating themselves. They overreached, their logisticians were absolutely fucked with managing resources of the reich, there were issues with mobing stuff around, securing and getting everyone update on the supply routes, having troops ready for where they were to be. There was a lot of mess, I even remember reading about stuff like armor (tanks etc) being sent to one place and the teams which were to support and manage them being sent elsewhere.

It was a single, not even really that big country which suddenly took upon itself not only overpowering but also maintaining lots of territory it wasn't even able to organize communications and logistics for, yet alone proper infrastructure.

And I am pretty sure it was just one of many problems they were facing.

Generally, you're right, whoever told you about total Reich military superiority was an idiot and you were an idiot for believing them.

lol nice try. It actually went like this:
>Hitler destroyed Germany
No, the Allies did that, obviously.
>Hitler started the war
Britain and France delared war on Germany, so, they started the war they had with Germany. They didn't declare war on the Soviet Union, so your "they feared hegemony on the continent" argument is nonsense.
>some pro-Czech strawman to ignore that Sudetenland had been Germany-Austria less than a decade before Hitler took it back
I don' know how many times you've taken part in this kind of discussion, but after maybe the 20th time, all the possible positions people can take get kind of predictable and repetitive. The Pole will always make certain arguments, the Czech will always make the same ones, the Russians will stay silent until the debate reaches a certain period in the timeline or the issue has to do with "Russia stronk", usually over who's tanks were superior, etc, etc. Shit gets boring. Let's just skip the rest, we both know how the other person is going to argue, so...

>Malcolm Gladwell
I sense a Jared Diamond reference coming next, inb4 zebras

War is like a semi-random game, you can play your hand perfectly and still lose. Not that the Nazis played flawlessly, but they came very close to ending the war on their terms, which definitely had something to do with their cognitive abilities.

Yeah, it's a fun word to use, especially when arguing with ignorant trolls who only have one perspective regarding ww2 and life. But luckily for them I have OVERstanding, but sadly the brain washed brainlets would prefer to call me a shill when I destroy their fantasies built on emotions and not facts.

138 is very good but not amazing or anything. not like superhuman guaranteed to win a war if the entire world gangs up on you

muh dik

People with high IQ know that gambles are the only ways for success, otherwise impossible.

THat's a good point, first time I've ever heard that excuse, but it's reasonable.

>some Czech strawman about Sudetenland
I never said anything about Sudetenland, I was reacting to the '16 point peace' picture you posted. It is pretty obvious Hitler wouldn't respect it, just like he didn't respect the Munich agreement and annexed the rest of Czechoslovakia.
No sense addressing the previous two points since I already said my couner arguments and you just ignored them.

Good to know I have the exact same IQ as Hermann Goring (don't want to copy and paste an O-umlaut). But the fact is Hitler may have been smart, but he knew little about warfare, and the times when he chose to override his generals decisions costed Germany greatly. Plus, fascism just can't survive for long periods of time, it burns hot and it burns fast, and that certainly played into resistance movements across occupied territories.

Steven Hawking looses to stairs, some genius huh? You think too linearly.

IQ score is extremely highly correlated with all aspects of intelligence, regardless of the type of intelligence being tested.

>...annexing Czechoslovakia...
>I never said anything about Sudetenland...
Pick one.

He didn't just annex Sudetenland. He also annexed the Slav parts of Czechoslovakia half a year later breaking his agreement with GB and France. Anglos and the French would look like total fucking cucks if they backed down on their Polish guarantee after that.

You know it happened in two stages, right?
>September 1938, Munich agreement is signed, Sudetenland is ceded
>March 1939, rest of Czechoslovakia is occupied
The point I was making was that Germany has shown unwilling to uphold treaties, so trying to keep peace after Poland would be a 'fool me twoce, shame on me' situation

he only wrote children's books

Like I said, Russians stay quiet until the discussion reaches their borders. The obvious reply from my position is that Czechs were always Austrian subjects, and Austria voted to become part of Germany. Czechoslovakia would have fallen into Anarchy once the Sudentenland had been anexed, so, Germany took responsibility for the whole territory. The same logic was used to justify Soviet annexations of places like Poland and East Germany after the war, and justified their policy of hegemony in Europe throughout the cold war.
>broke agreement with GB and France
France broke the treaty of Locarno and signed a French-Soviet anti-German containment pact before Hitler did anything anyone consider agressive. Britain and France refused to honor their terms of the Versaille treaty concerning disarmament. Dishonoring treaties was the norm all around at the time.

Realpolitik was pretty openly being practiced all around. The Allies are coy about it in the after-war period.

You and all your ancestors were Austrian subjects

pic related

Czechia was occupied, Slovakia became a satellite state

They unfortunately underestimated the soviet hoards. Don't worry, Hitler survived and they're going to make another run in a few years. Obviously the Fuhrer is dead now, but the next generation of nazis will reclaim this world by 2200. I just takes time to gather resources and allies.

IQ means Jack Shit if you act retarded like them they had they barely even recovered from the previous crisis

Why do so many German apologists use the "Russians did it too" argument? It doesn't seem to excuse anything to me.
>all your ancestors
Now that's just objectively wrong

Felt irrelevant and unenecessary to write at the moment

Are you also butthurt about the part Poland snatched away for themselves or are they good boys who dindunuffin?

Also, 'took responsibility for' is a nice way to say 'used industrial base of'

Germans were indeed genious, and therefore they made like 10 attacks on Hitler.
The problem is however, the idiots were harder to kill.

If those geniouses were leaders in the WW2, i assume we would've had martial colonies as flags on Sup Forums

Fucking Poles acting like they were just the victims is my trigger

Everyone loses in life if you think of it.

correct answer :^)

> Czechoslovakia would have fallen into Anarchy once the Sudentenland had been anexed, so, Germany took responsibility for the whole territory.

n-nice damage control

Faulty logistics, no defensive plans on the eastern front, and holding Stalingrad without proper supply lines established.

>During Barbarossa who had more men? The Germans did.
>Around 3 million germany vs 5 million soviets

>Czechoslovakia
>Russian borders
1/32 German-American education

>The obvious reply from my position is that Czechs were always Austrian subjects
That's wrong and how does it matter anyway? Hitler didn't claim he wanted to restore every Germanic empire in history. His pretense for annexing Sudetenland was unifying ethnic Germans under one banner. Czechs aren't ethnically German.

>The same logic was used to justify Soviet annexations of places like Poland and East Germany after the war, and justified their policy of hegemony in Europe throughout the cold war.
And Western Allies and Soviet Union were at Cold War in case you didn't fucking notice. They didn't say USSR was a gud boi who dindu nuffin just restorin Russian Empire n shieet.

>Czechoslovakia would have fallen into Anarchy once the Sudentenland had been anexed
You missed the part where it existen on its own for some months before Hitler decided to open up about being backstabbing nigger.

>France broke the treaty of Locarno and signed a French-Soviet anti-German containment pact
It was designed in a way that complied with Lacarno which is why it achieved nothing.

>Realpolitik was pretty openly being practiced all around.
Annexing Czech parts of Czechoslovakia wasn't Realpolitik, it was map painting autism.

>will defend everything Soviet as Russian
>wants to pretend Eastern Bloc wasn't treated as Russian clay then and now
Ok. Russia wants to play the kike in this debate.
>That's wrong
Nope it's a fact.
>Western Allies and Soviet Union were at Cold War
Non-sequitor; my point being the principle you use to criticize Germany conveniently became your rationale for what you did immediately after defeating them; it was Realpolitik. If you can't admit that, you're dihonest or too stupid to know what that means.
>bix nood Hitler was a backstabber
not really an argument, try again
>It was designed in a way it achieved nothing
How is that a reply to my counter-argument that breaking treaties was the norm, and thus, can't be a special charge justifying hostilities against Germany, but not declaring war on the Soviets for allying with Hitler to commit those same "atrocities".

You all argue like Jews, shifting the goalposts when you start losing or can't answer logically. Are all Slavs unable to have linear, logical arguments without goalpost shifting, or are all these Slav country flags just hiding Kikes?

>Sup Forums always taught me that IQ was the primary predictory of outcomes
the fact that you believe the shit that you read on this board tells me more about your intelligence than an IQ test ever would.

>it's a fact
300 years = all of history

Flynn effect means that average iq rises three points every decade.

WW2 started almost 80 years ago.

So the average iq of 100 now would be 124 in WW2.

So an iq of 138 back then would be only 114 now.

lel, the Hungarians and Poles invaded to.
Don't forget the Slovaks seceded and became a pro-Germany Axis state.
If I remember correctly the Czech President had a heart attack while in Berlin and Hitler's doctor saved him.

This.

High IQ is useless against Zerg.

Holy Roman Empire
962–973 Otto I (first)
1792–1806 Francis II (last)

Yup, and?
>They didn't let a 67 year old man die of a heart attack after invading his homeland
The Germans were the true paragons of virtue in this time period, shake off the Allied propaganda!

Austrian Empire
Proclamation 11 August 1804
End •1867

Bohemia definitely wasn't a thriving political entity during those years

• 1867 Compromise 1 March 1867
• Czechoslovak indep. 28 October 1918
• State of SCS indep. 29 October 1918
• Vojvodina lost to Serbia 25 November 1918
• Dissolution 11 November 1918
• Dissolution treaties[a] in 1919 and in 1920

>Julius Streicher
convicted
>Hjalmar Schacht
acquitted

>wants to pretend Eastern Bloc wasn't treated as Russian clay then and now
That makes everything to the east of Elbe "Russian borders" and then we have a border with Japan so we don't "stay quiet until the discussion reaches their borders" because all the major participants are at our border. At least watch what you're saying.

>Nope it's a fact.
Moravia became a crown land of Austria later when your nation of runaway German peasants was founded which means it was pretty late in European history.

>my point being the principle you use to criticize Germany conveniently became your rationale for what you did immediately after defeating them
I didn't criticize Germany, history gave them enough shit for waht they did. I've said that Western Allies had enough of Hitler's wiggling around treaties. Your point was that Anglos and Frogs started the war. They didn't. Germans did by declaring war on Poland which had mutual defence agreements with France and Britain. "16 points peace" was ignored becasue Hitler was a famous bullshit artist who wouldn't keep his word and start the war anyway which was clear to anyone in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bohemia
It was an Imperial State in the Holy Roman Empire, and the Bohemian king was a prince-elector of the empire.
Numerous kings of Bohemia were also elected Holy Roman Emperors and the capital Prague was the imperial seat in the late 14th century, and at the end of the 16th and beginning of the 17th centuries.

its very simpel... 1000 rats are the lions death.

That must have been a different test than modern one. I can't have higher IQ than Schacht., I'm just a shitty neet.

Those are all true facts

>Russian Winter
>Home field advantage

Wait, I'm 151 IQ, that means I'm smarter than most SS?

Then why the fuck I'm not half what i should be.

Czechs alive at the time were alive when Bohemia were German lands, this wasn't a historical ancestral land claim.

You live in Brazil.

>Britain and France declared war on Germany.
Implying Hitler didn't know they had agreements to protect Poland's independence.

Hitler knew perfectly well that Britain would declare war if he attacked Poland, but believed we were not prepared for war.
While he was right to think we were unprepared he was wrong to think we would simply abandon an ally.
Offering peace was meaningless while our obligation the Poland went unfulfilled.

He put his money on the British walking away from that agreement. He bet wrong.