Suicide Squad : El Chapo

If you actually saw the movie who is you favorite character, I liked Diablo and boomerang
The seen with the crown and the fire dancing lady was pretty cool imo, also I loved boomerangs portrayal of just being a scumbag from Australia that robs banks and has a crush on pinkie pie
A lot of my friends liked Harley but her dialog was cringy at times also there was a few moment where she delivered a "joke" and the theatre was silent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGx_vqLsYLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and has a crush on pinkie pie

Well, looks like he's my new "character who is literally me"

But I thought people were saying he liked unicorns? Is there an actual MLP reference?

in the movie it said
>fetish: Pink Unicorns

>pink unicorns

Maybe he likes Sugar Belle or Amethyst Star, damn pony waifu hipsters

Please do the world a big favor and get cancer.

Nice Jim Norton impression

Wait I got...WHY DONT YOUGO GET AIDSSSSSS.

CANCER AIDS, AIDS CANCER, TRANNYS

Same

Diet racism aside, Diablo was great and his last scene was the one that I actually got hyped up for.

Same here. One of the few characters that had legitimate development even if it was SUPER rushed.

I didn't see this yet, what was "Racist" about Diablo?

Yeah, El Diablo was the best character, and Boomerass was the best comic relief.

Croc was a nice secondary char. The way he submerged into water was pretty funny.

You think Fire Fart, "I think of the Squad as Fondley as my Family after 3-4 hours, a plain ride and a drink" had a good plot "Vow to be a pacifist after killing family, murder whole prison yard later" arc?

Great being relative, I guess. His arc was super rushed, but he had something, which is more than anyone can say for the cast aside Deadshot/Harley/Flagg. The crown and dacing flame bits were pretty good too, as was the transformation.

El Diablo was the best but I'm just bummed, I mean he did want to repent, but he was the most tragic, also fuck Harley for the "OWN IT! LOL WE ARE ALL UGLY LOLOLOL, ARENT I CRAAAAAZY!?" It ruined the whole scene

He was a very racist portrayal of a character like boomerang, Im glad its going to tank

How was it racist?

Why is it racist?

My friends girl friend who saw it with us is half Spanish (you can't even tell imo) but she didn't think it was racist

I'm really curious as to what people thought was racist, I haven't seen it yet

Boomerang filled a role completely insulting to his heritage.

How? Are you aware that Australia was founded by criminals and that the entire country is basically a big American trailer park of beer guzzling fried food eating fucks?

Fuck off with your gay character, pic related was the best.

Ho could have been a progressive Aussie like Mel Gibson instead of settling with a character that shows the worst parts of Australia.

>scumbag from Australia
redundant. Just say Australian, m8, the scumbaggery is implied.
t. an Aussie descendent of convicts

Incidentally, loved the movie, it was good fun, fuck you Sup Forums you won't make me hate it. I'm looking forward to a sequel.

He died to soon. Pay respects bois.

same.

I hope they add Vertigo and Bronze Tiger eventually.

I'm Aussie and we were all rooting for Boomer mate.

I'd say almost everyone had an arc. Except maybe Boomer.

Even Croc had this really subtle arc about how everyone treats him like a monster but he just wants to chill and be normal and watch BET.

lol it wasn't racist, Ayer lived in East LA for a long. long time. Real east side latino gang bangers do talk and act like that.

nah I liked that bit. It fit with everything that had been going on.

I loved boomerangs intro. The music choice, the flash appearence and effects, it was great even if short. I loved the rest of the movie too tbf, especially waller

>Real east side latino gang bangers do talk and act like that.
But why does everyone go for those phrases when ONLY talking to him?

Harley Quinn didn't have an arc, Deadshot didn't have an arc, Katana didn't have an arc, Slipknot didn't have an arc, nobody had an arc, really.

Diablo stands out from the rest.

Idk, why was the "joke" in Ant-Man that this guy enjoyed things considered high class?

If you know how this basic joke construction works, the thought process is that you take something that doesn't fit with something else and the ridiculousness and unlikeliness of the concept is where the punchline is

So, basically if you found this characters gag to be funny you're laughing because you consider hispanic people to be low class and without refinement, hence why it's funny that he likes wine and art...things only for intellectual white people, u kno?

Pretty "racist" to me but nobody will admit that because they're busy shilling , and accusing Suicide Squad of racism is only further proof of the problem that is drones

That joke had nothing to do with Louis ethnicity.

El Diablo was GOAT.
Looking forward to him coming back from Hell.

The fact that he was a grinning idiot ex-con with nothing but a van to his name yet he enjoyed the high life was the joke.

If the same actor wore a suit the whole time and talked down to Scott and worked as a day trader it wouldn't be funny.

Yes it did. The entire joke was "he's mexican but he likes upper class crap haha, get it cause mexicans are dirty ghetto ppl"

He was also a Friday tier ethnic stereotype as was T.I, regardless of the joke. From what I've seen of Suicide Squad Diablo is not basically shucking and jiving for the part of "hispanic stereotype"

"Now that's a killer app" Was the flattest joke in the movie, who agrees?

Not a single australian person I know cared and I live in Australia

You guys are gonna hate me, but I really liked Jared Leto's Joker.

Thought he was a cool take on the character, wish they didn't delete all that shit with him.

He came across as a try hard, but that's because they basically cut out everything interesting about him.

I went in hating the look and I've never liked Leto as an actor. But that scene where he was shooting from the helicopter was amazing, it felt like the Joker.

See, it's a shame they cut so much with him because I felt he was a major highlight, you'd think they'd add more scenes not take scenes out seeing as everyone was going nuts over him.

I loved that blink and you miss it recreation of this picture, though. That was pretty great.

I did find it really fucking weird that this Joker actually seemed to give a damn about Harley, though. I've never really got the impression he gave more than two shits about her, but this one went to a lot of trouble to get her back. Kind of liked the change of pace, honestly.

>I did find it really fucking weird that this Joker actually seemed to give a damn about Harley, though
They cut out all the scenes that make his relationship with Harley more twisted and actually destructive.

Yeah, just saw an image that detailed how much shit they cut and it's honestly kind of disgusting.

Really hoping for an extended cut.

>Pinkie Pie
>a unicorn

late to the party.

so where those movie summary leaks that were posted a few months ago true?

the one where enchantress was pretty much the bad guy the whole time and how diablo sacrificed himself near the end to save everyone?

Yeah.

ok cool. I dont have to go see it then. thanks.

Bro I'm Latino and I know plenty of Mexicans. Neither character was racist.

Diablo is inherently cooler tho cause fire is cool.

Waller and Rick Flagg.

White people are getting offended on behalf on people of colour who aren't going to be offended.

I don't really care either way. I'm just pointing out hypocrisy of MCU shills who are trying to say Suicide Squad is "racist" because of stereotypes when the MCU has done it and they all turn a blind eye.

Hell, Louis and T.I. may as well have been the two dumbass niggabotz from TF ROTF

Also, there is not only a female protagonist but also a black protagonist in Suicide Squad.

There has yet to be anything but a (using SJW language) cis-gendered white male protagonist in ANY Marvel movie.

Maybe I'm racist, or maybe I just hate how Will Smith is the same character in every movie he stars in, but I hated this version of Deadshot.

For me, the best representation so far outside the comics was Madhouse's Deadshot in Batman: Gotham Knight.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGx_vqLsYLU

Unrelated, but Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust was a fucking masterpiece. Madhouse is a great studio.

I gotta be honest, I don't doubt that Will Smith only plays himself in this movie if maybe a bit darker

But I also never gave a shit about Deadshot as a character, he's always been a throw away to me when Deathstroke exists, and I actually like Will Smith as an actor when he's doing a good job, so for me Will Smith has favor over a true to comics Deadshot

>bringing up Marvel for no reason
Its like you want to be made fun of.

>implying everyone calling this movie racist and sexist and too dark aren't MCU fags

It's literally the only reason somebody would, fuck off faggot

You don't have to, but it's still pretty fun.

Why do you feel the need to be this defensive? It's embarrassing.

Because you're a homosexual and you're the cancer killing comic book media along with females, which you probably are as well

>But I also never gave a shit about Deadshot as a character
That's how WB feels about all their characters

Directors have to fight like a bitch to get talent that isn't #1 in ticket sales material with them
They have been this way for at least 30 years

Harley and Waller were fucking PERFECT for me in this. Diablo was very cool, i don't know much about him in the comics but movie version was great. I liked Smithshot way more than i thought i would.

You don't expect a shit poster to elaborate on that do you?

>batman doing the good goy pose

I want to have sex with Katana.

Any user have the screen cap of Harley and Joker in classic outfit for that one scene. It was short but fuck if i didn't fanboy over it.

Yes i am a faggot i admit it.

But Smithshot was good, so in the end it was a good choice

>all those set up scenes
>monologues going on about every character
>scenes showing each get rounded up
>then suddenly: and Slipknot who can climb anything
I knew he was dead the second he showed up.

You like Will Smith being Will Smith it's good but it's not Deadshot
I get it you don't give a fuck but most people didn't give a fuck about Iron Man, Ant man, Star Lord, and others till Marvel hired people that could represent the hero well and not just bring sales in with name alone.
That's what can poisons these films is they will be forgotten in a sea of the actors career because it's just another notch roll they played while the hero or villain just becomes forgotten.

I'm glad that pic got into the movie. Seeing Jester Harley was nice.

He was alright. But the scene where the illusion of his daughter saying don't shoot was really good.

No he was definitely Deadshot. Not much different than he was in Assault on Arkham as played by will Smith. I remember at one point he was portrayed as some richboy cunt who was hunting Batman for sport or some shit. Recent versions have him with a daughter. Stop trying to pretend he has some sort of consistent portrayal when he doesn't

I just realized that when Boomerang was teasing Diablo, Diablo makes the face of his true form appear behind Boomerang

The fuck is that by the way? The actual devil?

>Not much different than he was in Assault on Arkham
Not that user but he was boring as fuck in that

Does El Diablo show up much in comics? I've read a large number of DC but don't think he has been in any of them. Who's rogue gallery is he a part of?

>Le get cancer bleach cringe xD cynical depression

You have to be +18 to post here.

I really like the over-the-top rich gangster persona about Leto's Joker. Some of the writing can still use some work. But the HQ romance was actually interesting. However, the tattoos still need to go away.

I'm talking more or less about him motivation in that movie. Smithshot was way more charismatic but he was still all about his daughterfu and all that

Spanish isn't a race you fucktard, it's a nationality