How do the people in your country think about SHITCOIN?

>How do the people in your country think about SHITCOIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

nn.by/?c=ar&i=203896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some people fell for the meme, like I did.

>elites / people from amsterdam
>"BAN IT BAN IT I HATE FREEDOM BAN IT"
>actual human beings
>"this is a wonderful means of increasing liberty and for wealth redistribution"
there are tons of families whove sold all their belongings (even their house) and invested it all in bit/altcoins

>and for wealth redistribution

Lol yes, it's wealth redistribution. From the bottom of the pyramid to the top

t. Satoshi nakamoto

でもその前に大もうけしたんだろ?

Because of them we don't have video cards
But due to the fact that these people don't pay for electricity and premises, they quickly pay back costs
nn.by/?c=ar&i=203896

i lost over 60% of my money i invested to crypto
don't even care at this point

>Buy crypto
Why?
>Because the value keeps going up
Why?
>Because more people keep buying
Why?
>Because the value keeps going up
Really makes you think.

全然

The great myth of capitalism is that the growth will never stop. Buy low sell high dumbfucks.

that's how money works

Don't know because I hardly ever talk to people from my country

Is crypto currency fad now over?

>money is a ponzi

Has the world run out of money that needs to be laundered?

Can you even convert crypto to cash though?

We have 100s of conferences about crypto related shit all over the country all the time.

Most of the time it is just nobodies talking nonsense about their shitcoin that will never do shit.

Lots of non-tech folk attend because they think it is a guaranteed way to make ridiculous returns with no effort. They don't really have a clue what is going on.

People like this guy:

It's the future of money. It's inevitable that Bitcoin will replace fiat. 1 Bitcoin will be worth millions of times more than it is now.

>there are tons of families whove sold all their belongings (even their house) and invested it all in bit/altcoins

>flag

Reminds me of Tulip mania

LMAO

Normies share the stories of That Guy who got tenfold increase. Some fall for it too.
Most people don't give a fuck though.

Yes, you can. The methods of doing so range from small time shit like localbitcoins to privately made deals with corrupt government officials in China looking to get their money out. Your imagination is the only limit there.

We actually have some pretty important people in that business

Do you know what is stock market? Bitcoin is like another stock.

And in order for somebody to make profit on stock market, somebody else have to lose profit. Simple as that.

>Stock market is a ponzi

let me simplify the stock market for you two, its basically gambling

>i bet you cant sell this stock for more than i did
>i bet i can sell this stock for more than you sold it to me

It really is if you think long and hard about it.

Bitcoin is like a stock that does not have a company behind it.

When you buy stock you buy a small piece of company property in the real world, and the value of the stock can evolves according to profits, etc. The stock market can detach from the real world and become a bubble, but eventually reality has to set in. Nothing of this happens with bitcoin.

>China
Dead
>Korea
Dead
>Japan
Almost dead

Top3 investers are dead

Life is a ponzi scheme if you think long and hard about it

Most of us are little more than worker ants making the queen fat.

>Bitcoin is like a stock
Bitcoin is a currency. The difference is it doesn't have a government behind it. Which means on one hand it's not regulated. On the other hand, it means nobody can play inflation shenanigans with it.

But nobody uses it as a currency

>Sure bitcoin is a ponzi but it doesn't really matter because if you think about it everything is a ponzi. pls buy goy, no refunds

I've used it as a currency before to buy pirate IPTV services. Also people use it that way to buy drugs.

Because currently it's a bubble and nobody wants to sell. Once the bubble burts, it will be used as a currency again.

Not really, inflation causes all stocks to rise notmally.
They are also nothing but perceived value of a company so when that increases they rise arbitrary.

>the free market will fix it!

>become a bubble
>eventually reality has to set in
Not really. Gov can keep printing billions of "money" out of nowhere and use them to keep it where it is while devaluing savings of everybody else in the process. Read some history book or simply look at usa and you will see real examples.

That is why a lot of people like cryptocoins. No fucking fat bankers nor politicians can erase your wealth overnight.

Its an absolute hype here. Made like 20k€ on BC and got out. Now fiddling with ether and lite, minus 1 and change k € atm, waiting for up curve still lol.

Sup Forums is such a statist commie shithole when it comes to economics. Just stick to brainless memes.

It literally will. Even if Bitcoin goes down, it is a working proof of concept.

>Once the bubble burts, it will be used as a currency again.
No it won't. Because when the bubble bursts, no one wants to have bitcoin anymore.

>it just works!

Who /lazy ant/ here

I haven't met anyone in real life dumb enough to believe they can buy some bitcoins and call it an investment
crypto has no intrinsic value, its just a different type of ponzi scheme, eventually new investors will run out and the value can go nowhere except down
if you want to invest your money somewhere buy shares in stable companies that pay out good dividends

bitmeme failed
20+ dollar transaction fee and days long approval times

altcoins could be useful in future

>statist arguments

>but eventually reality has to set in. Nothing of this happens with bitcoin.

Of course this applies to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as well. What if reality is that Bitcoin survives for 200 years?

>"invested "

Gambled.