What is pol's opinion on Miniskirts?

What is pol's opinion on Miniskirts?

imo i can only get turned on by the concept of interracial sex, excluding nigger on white. I love white woman so fucking much and the color contrast is my dream. I want to worship a white woman like a statue, a symbolism of beauty. And at the same time i just want to fucking rape her so i can feel how it is like to rape an angel, to bring someone so beautiful into an ugly level. I need to spread my genes to a white woman or i feel that i'd have failed in life.

They're sportlich and fun. But not for my girl.

wrong thread my bad

License to rape

I dont quite know how to respond to this.
How is this equally the most niggerish, most beta, and yet most hapa supreme gentlemen thing?

Ban them.

YELLOWED
E
L
L
O
W
E
D

haram

>Bait men sexually in any way possible, using every trick to highlight their features
>DONT STARE CREEP

>tfw that 1 chinks keep trying to make ww/am happen but it just isn't happening
>tfw spics are white women's second most preferred over white men
lol enjoy my left overs you fucking fish heads

Degenerate.

Should not be allowed and should possess a certain fine tied to it.

Only cucks will try to strawman this and go full "HAHA LOL UR JUST AN ISLAMIST XDDD"

What happened to decency?

Haram tb.h

Hot af.

When I see stuff like this I feel disgust. My daughter being a retarded minimum wage slut type feels. This is not turn on at all. As for miniskirts who cares we don't live in stone age.

is that a chink with his arm around her?

>decent
>bare naked shoulders

Didn't even notice.

I'm a huge fan.

I'm excited to see how far the increasing level of nudity and sexual liberation will go. Thongs are finally standard bikini bottoms and I'm pumped.

Hot but it's not elegant

Friendly reminder that mandatory full public nudity for all, would cure most of humanities woes. Less people would be overstimulated by brief mentions of human body parts. Obesity rates would be reduced. Sunscreen would fly off the store shelves. It could save the world.

Mini skirt + stockings + garter belts = God tier fetish

*tip*

Who cares anymore.

Not like it matters to me

>Thongs are finally standard bikini bottoms and I'm pumped.
I swear I saw some girls who must have still been in middle school in thongs at the beach yesterday
What kind of dad allows this?

A hot girl with a P90.
This pleases the Belgian.

You could say the same thing about bikinis and it would be just as retarded. It's all basically underwear.

FN is a solid manufacturer

>It's all basically underwear.
And when did it become acceptable for girls to walk around in public just wearing underwear?

Completely degenerate.

what's wrong brother

Seriously decades ago. Why do you care? I just don't think anything either way about it. They're kids, it's not like they're sexually attractive.

flawless

>They're kids, it's not like they're sexually attractive.
Ok then why not let your 12 year old daughter just go to the beach naked?

Proper term we agreed on is CHINKD

Because that's not socially acceptable, what're you fuckin autistic lmao

This is more attractive

Than this

R I C E D
I
C
E
D

BEST TASTES DESERVE DUBS

Probably because the first woman is just straight up younger and more attractive. Did all of you get molested or something?

Why are you so freaked out by sexuality and the human body? It's not a big deal.

I second this.

>Because that's not socially acceptable
>look at me I do what ever the Jews say is ok

whore tier

>Why do you care?

Because living in a decent society is supposed to be something we strive for.

Not everyone is a pedophile that wants little girls with their asses hanging out like you

Threads like this tend to revolve only around only sexuality and modesty, but what about women who want to be scantily clad just because the weather's too hot? I'm a guy, but I hate wearing long clothes in hot weather.

You sound fucking insane.

I don't want little girls to wear thongs, I don't care what they wear either way. You're the one making a big deal about that.

I like that women my age wear less clothes every year, it's fucking sweet.

It's not being "freaked out" what are you a child?

There is simply common decency expected in society.

Sorry we aren't all baboons sticking our big red asses out at each other