Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs12913832
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/03/13/016477.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where exactly are these mutant niggers with blue eyes? I've only ever seen them with brown eyes.

I've seen a couple but they clearly had a few ancestors that had been bleached.

top right is a person from the solomon islands YOU IGNORANT FUCKING FUCK

is this true?

It's a KANGZ meme, what do you think?

Top right is a Melanesian
Probably among the most distant ethnicity from Africans

But I am just posting in a bait thread that OP made because he found some retarded "WE WUZ" Instagram account

WTF i love africans now.

Don't Africans bleach their hair with cow piss?

No, top left is East African, which is much more related to semites and has strong caucasoid features, top right is actually a melanesian that are completely unrelated to blacks, and both bottom images are genetic mutations that can happen to any race but is such a tiny minority that it shouldn't be considered

Seriously, I've seen way more albino flips than albino blacks

>the only nigger trait is called "beautiful"
>the non-traditionally nig traits arent

Really makes you go "hmmmm".....

alot of American Islanders have really dark skin and features like this,

alot of people don't seem to know this, but there is another WE WUZ meme out there that claims most blacks in the United States are not actually from africa, they are American Islanders (some definitely are).

wtf i hate thinking now

Won't lie, I would fuck the bottom-left one.

Albinoism.
You can get albino eyes or albino skin or both.
Thats basically how the first whites appeared long ago.

Personally I think Indians have the most genetic diversity, the northwest is Caucasian, the south is dravidian and the North East is Asian.

But that is true. Not in the retarded we wuz everyone sense they seem to imply but african populations are by far the most genetically diverse on Earth

>Hurr durr no dey all niggers muh eye color muh hair muh mother europa
Genotype=! Phenotype

>tfw you have the most variations and yet ur still the ugliest race on the planet

This image really creeps me out.

Maybe the Niggers are just Aryan wanna be's

It isn't a matter of personal opinion. Africans have more genetic diversity because the human race lived there for like 90% of the history of the species.

All the niglets in the pic look ugly as shit. And of course they had to use niglets, grown ass niggers look even worse. It's all about the bone structure.

that black line about her lip. what is it?

the only one which isn't photoshopped is top right, which is an abo

the others are photoshopped and mixed

just how stupid are niggers?

Wouldn't they have less genetic diversity then? You need people from different environments and climates to become genetically diverse. If humanity stayed in Africa and never left they would end up being really inbred.

Technically yes. Human ethnic groups in Africa are incredibly distinct from one another. There are many ethnic groups in Africa. However, the differences do not usually manifest in easily observable traits like OP's image. I.e. They all look very similar. What changes is enzymes and proteins. Science. Look it up.

hair

i think that kid with "blue eyes" is blind

Look at the size of this continent. India fits into a little chunk on the side. Africa has a massive variety of differing environments and climates, not to mention the fact that over tens of thousands of years climates change and shift.

Yea but they all ugly as fuck.

Well when you have over 3000 diverse ethnic groups in Africa who more or less hate each other then yeah, you'll see variations like this.

It's true that blacks have more genetic variation, but it's basically all different shades of shit.

This, the image is a half truth distorted by misinformation and plays on the stupidity of KANGZ

>they would end up being really inbred.
They probably would have gone extinct from some virus or bacteria.

Eurasians got light skin from Neanderthals. Then the tens of thousands of years in a cold climate made them almost entirely void of melanin.

I think some body from Sup Forums made that. Second isn't african, third kid is blind, and the last one is a genetic mutation that all races share.

The one on the bottom left I'm pretty is blind and has something wrong with them, not albinism or a white ancestor

Human isn't a race. "The human race" is just a feelgood slogan used to brainwash kids.

>a whole continent
>Africa
>more genetic variation

I think Asia beats them on that

Might be lipliner

OK change that to the human species then you pedantic fag

>Top right isn't African
>Bottom two are extremely rare genetic mutations that have shitty side effects (Waardenburg syndrome and Albinism)
>WE WUZ GENETICALLY DIVERSE N SHIEET

The nog on the first image is pretty cute, shame all of them cant look like that

>Posting bullshit charts

So australoid?

That image is entirely accurate you cunt.
thetruesize.com

Post the true size of the continent then.
>At about 30.3 million km2 (11.7 million square miles) including adjacent islands, it covers six percent of Earth's total surface area and 20.4 percent of its total land area.

>Europe is the world's second-smallest continent by surface area, covering about 10,180,000 square kilometres (3,930,000 sq mi) or 2% of the Earth's surface and about 6.8% of its land area

Top right's a fucking abo

As retarded as the image is, it is true that Africans have the most genetic variation, being that one group of the many evolving humanoids left Africa to become all the other races of the world whereas the rest just sat around and mingled.

There's a quote, often corrupted by idiotic leftists to attempt to makena point, that basically says an African is as likely to be closely genetically related to a European as another African. The converse of course is not true, but that is where leftists will try to claim race does not exist.

Are you fucking daft you shit faced mongoloid ? Did you guys even looked the picture I posted you massive erratic buffoon ?
You guys are utterly retarded you fucking dumb worthless glue sniffing cunts

Fucking hell

Africa is actually the most genetically diverse continent on the planet, which is one of the reasons why anthropologists think we originated in Africa.
What they DON'T tell you is that this isn't a good thing. What we recognize as a functioning and beautiful fucking human is a very specific set of genetic traits, the same traits that most of the people in the rest of the world have, and that a few born in Africa are lucky enough to have.
The rest look like this.

It's not at all a matter of the one in a million occurrence of a lack person with genuinely blue eyes (which I've never actually seen in person, and doubt I ever will).

I see no redheads.

James Earl Jones has blue eyes.
He can also turn into a snek.

>white bois: 0

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SIZE

Im afraid that is not backed by science batman

That's not how blue eyes work idiot. It's a SNP near the OCA2 gene
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs12913832
This user is right, the first H.sapiens to enter Europe were dark. But the white skin genes came from the Middle East :^)
>preBronze age migration from the Middle East into Europe
>Brought agriculture to Already mixed Neanderthal (gone 30,000 years ago) and Cro Magnon

I'm a geneticist and actually went to a lecture given by an author in this paper
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/03/13/016477.full.pdf

yes the blonde hair mutation that they have is different from Europeans.

This is proof that if you are black and have blue eyes you are European admixed

Kekekekekekekekekek
Are Blacks meming themselves better than we do?