Are Millennials delusional about masculinity ?

I'm just using the Kinobody guy as my case example.

The death of the industrial culture in the USA lead way to fags getting into shape.

My case example, the average fit fag that wants to look like this, is to much of a pussy to do a man's job in heavy industry.
While he may have the ideal fit body, he more than likely would be treated like a woman around real men.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP79YR8wGbo
youtube.com/watch?v=kx66GFpYO1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0owCVR4vmJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

True user true. This guy is particularly faggoty though. I never understood how these faggots have 0 hair also. Do they get fucking Brazilian waxes or something? I'm all for weightlifting and eating good shit senpai, but the waxing and the sweatpants down the asscrack thing is disgusting. Oh and the fucking Aviator sunglasses, fuck those things. All the energy that gets spent in the gym just goes to the aesthetics, which is good to a certain point, but lots of these Millennial lifters are way over the edge of narcissism. I used to work in a big factory where I wrote software for machines, so I was behind my desk most of the day but I had to go onto the shop floor and collaborate with the machinists on a daily basis and it helped de-pussify me a bit. I'm still a pussy relative to fucking steel workers and people who build buildings, but what are you gonna do? Automation is really reducing the need for those types of workers. Hopefully Trump wins and we can MAGA, bring back our manufacturing and make it better than ever before. That would be some sick shit senpai.

Yeah that guy looks like a faggot. All aesthetic focused and Chad looking. It's like walking around in a display case.

If you want real masculinity, work a physically demanding trade. Get filthy, get built, and work hard. It shows that you're a man who puts production and doing a service for society over looking pretty and chiseled. It shows passion and true devotion. Spending hours at the gym should be humbling and focused on bettering your health. None of this "real man" slap on the ass making it your day job stuff.

This is all just proof that we are in the end stage of the mouse utopia as a society

brain is more important in an industrial setting, brawn is just nice to have

Maybe that's why /fit/ guys are usually sad and alone.

I think most non-crazy people know getting in shape doesn't magically make you a man or get you respect outside of taiwanese loom weaving forums.

>The death of the industrial culture in the USA lead way to fags getting into shape.

But daddy, what is an heavy Industry ?

>be man
>how to not look hairy as fuck?

>that tiny bulge

I'd say this superficial hyper masculinity is to compensate for something that was lost in the western world.

Industry is drying up, good old fashioned masculine jobs are being replaced with nice, safe, clean feminine ones.

It's like when lefties walk around in workers clothes.

People just feel like they have to cling on to this certain image or stereotype because they're adrift at sea in this age of unheaval and are having an identity crisis.

It's also self esteem. I have a friend like this who used to be a scrawny goth, the only reason he does all the body building and putting on this manly man image is because he's insecure as hell.

ITT: people feeling emasculated because they have flabby, unfit nerd bodies.

Is a coal miner more masculine than a gym bro working as a bartender?

Most likely.

Is the gym bro more masculine than a scrawny nerd working IT support?

Almost definitely.

>sad and alone
Aren't they mostly Chad, though?
I mean, there's plenty of ugly ones, but just as many good looking as well.
Regardless, most people realize how unnecessary it is after they leave high school to be the most ripped. The ones that don't either pursue careers they're fitted for or fuck off elsewhere. OP is retarded.

>You have to work a shit manual labor job to be considered a man

dont forget the shit wages and being surround by foriegners

Look if you wanna be a fat fuck, be my guest.
Exercise is important regardless of your job, if you feel like being a wage slave that gets paid for something that should honestly be done by robots that's cool and all. Have fun.

People who have shitty self esteem and abilities turn to alternative role models (that more easily align what little they do have) as a way to cope with their useless existence.
E.g. leftists that are lazy dumb slobs worship criminals, niggers and pseudointellectuals.

There is nothing actually wrong with doing physical labour, but saying it's desirable or something to strive for is absurd.

This. This dumb Sup Forumsacks don't know about masculinity to be criticizing others. Problem is, masculinity is flexible unlike femininity. In the very least I'd say masculinity is about
>having YOUR children
>becoming a master of something
>being a leader
>emotionally stoic/stable
>be a winner
Not saying I fulfill these things but its what I'd imagine masculinity is.

You want to know what really attracts females? Being a good provider / good father / good genetics.

If you have a succesfull job, intelligent without being a faggot and talented in some form or way it's x10000 more attractive than pic related dude who works at a retail store and hits the gym all the time.

>Industry is drying up, good old fashioned masculine jobs are being replaced with nice, safe, clean feminine ones.

What's old fashioned about working in a factory?

This is new technology that didn't exist until around 1850

If you want to be a real alpha male, you have to kill animals with your hands and live off grid

What if you lose your job?

Your whore, sorry I mean wife, will look elsewhere

Everything you described is ephemeral

Work on a farm. Get big and great food.

The guy on the right is what you become if you aren't a 70iq retard that needs to go into trades.

Most fit fags are city kids. And no matter how hard they try they will always be pussies. Because if you grow up in a city you're a faggot.

>I want a woman to be attracted to ME ON AN EMOTIONAL LEVEL

Dude ...

Women aren't attracted to men the same way we're attracted to them.

By nature they're attracted to men who can be a good provider for her and future kids.

It doesn't just mean whatever job you have, but having a high paid show is almost always a result of higher qualifications like Intelligence, work ethics, being able to work with people and patience.

Its not the only thing as said previously but it's a big thing. If they already find you funny and "cute" having that sign of a provider seals it.

Go ahead and get buildt as fuck. It won't pay a nice house, put food on the table, good schools and vacations

>You push papers
>They push skyscrapers
That is the problem with men today, they belittle one another on their jobs forgetting that we need everyone in various positions for this sort of society to function. There should be respect, not animosity. Though usually such insults come from people that aren't completely secure with themselves.

>Is the gym bro more masculine than a scrawny nerd working IT support?

They're the same.

>be 70iq retard ironworker
>make 110k a year
WEWLAD

Gym culture is gay. Always has been.

The fags on here and /fit/ that advocate for weightlifting are faggots.

It's just a way for insecure men to feel masculine.

KekING At all these autistic and fat projecting faggots hating on gains because THEY HAVE NONE. Bunch of faggots kinobody is GOAT

Skinnyfats detected

I lift almost daily, do manscaping, and I get too much pussy. It's basic human instinct to respect the larger, alpha males. Girls always give me double looks up and down and other guys never assert their dominance over me. You have to be stupid, little bitch nerd to say otherwise. Common sense

>hey guys you're total faggots for not working a shit job, trust me I work a road crew shoveling dirt I'm way more manly than you faggots in the gym
this shitty meme needs to die. being a man is mostly about being useful to society in a selfless way, that doesn't mean you need to work a shit job. construction workers who drink themselves to an early(er) grave are not the epitome of masculinity. also, being fit doesn't make you less of a man- stronger people are more useful and generally harder to kill

Maybe you're satisfied sitting on you ass all day in an office trying to figure out whose ass to kiss next. But some people actually like working with their bodies and pushing themselves to see how much they can do.
And that fat fuck boss, who's swaggering around the office talking to you like you're his dog? He steps the fuck back when he makes a trip out to the job site, cause he knows he ain't going to pull his attitude shit when he's around the animals. Any of us will get in his face or knock him the fuck out and he knows it.

> knock him the fuck out
> lose the small amount of income you make from your shitty manual labor job
You're owned by that boss you can't do shit

>Gym culture
>Weightlifting

Those are two different things, dude. Weighlifting is manly, bodybuilding is shit.

Nice LARPing there Hans. Haven't you got AIDS to catch?

>manscaping

Literally faggotry. Hope Ahmed treats you well.

Same shit. The only acceptable exercise is bodyweight and sport. Gym fags should be gassed.

yea i agree. im am electrician who looks like a skinny smuck.im skinny because i go up and down 8 10 12 16 and 30 ft ladders all day with a 30 pound tool belt. i pull wire all day. i have a death grip and surgeon hands. i can punch way above my weight and im not scared of any muscle head retard. im not scrawny looking either. just lean and in working shape. i cant work all day standing up on my feet with no breaks. no lunch nothing. im a worker. i could never sit in an office on my ass. i would be bored shitless. but yea us contruction types are always looked down on but i make more money than most of these college pricks anyways. and i dont have to deal with the pc office politics.

Yes.
Muscle mass does not define character.

Been doing union demolition work fo 18 yrs. $45 hr shit pay.
Have I smacked a boss out? Nope but I've chased more then one off a job site and out of his own office.
I've told at least a dozen to go fuck themselves, walked into the union hall, tell my union rep the story, have a good laugh, and I'll be working by the end of the week.
There are advantages to living in the real mans world.
You may consider staying clean and never breaking a nail a luxury. I consider never having to suck up and maintaining my dignity my luxury.

yea except most skilled trade journeyman make just as much as the "smart college ppl" lel without any college debt.

I make $95/hr writing software. Most people I work with are the biggest cucks and libtards you could imagine, and the people who happen to be redpilled need to hide it. The whole software industry is infected with this insane LGBT ironic hipster faggotry, but the money is good, so fuck it. I'll have my house paid off in a few years and then I can do whatever the fuck I want

I'm out on site too, doing demo work.
More that once the office has gotten some musclehead relative or something a summer job.
They're usally pretty dumbfounded when some lanky or fat bastard can not only pick up as much or more than them but ALWAYS be able to do it all fucking day.
They have zero endurance.
A key part of body building is resting so you're body recovers enough to build the mass.
A boxer we used to work with had said that muscles built for endurance, like a runners legs, are smaller but much denser. The guys on roids are essentially puffed up.

Mfw every liftfag I've seen can't fight and most are bitchmade on the inside

I'm sure you'll have that house paid off right after your student loan.

Underrated. The stupid laborer stereotype is a fucking joke.

Excuse me but why do American workers wear Jeans? There are specially designed pants for workers you know.

Nice catch
Faggot

Because a reserved, hard working man knows that those pants are a waste of money seeing as they will get torn apart in a month. When jeans will be cheaper.

heres a fact for you

you made up stories in your own mind and believe the world to be like so.

be decieved and you are showing to be like the rest of the caddle

Jeans were actually originally designed for work newmale

Its this faggy trend of being a beefcake man-boy.

This, with exception of ripstop for outdoors shit sometimes good, but often those pants get soggy with sweat and dont breath

kek, he probably got his school paid for.
at least it's not a shit degree
EE here. redpill me on SW. what languages should i learn? i'm familiar with c, c++, matlab, python ..but suck at all.

lol this

it's literally just for vanity and show

>implying is not IT support nerds who are gym bros

I remember this guy i worked with for a while, his face was acne-ridden as fuck, but he was built and used a pic of his abs as profile pic of messenger

That day i learnt what cringe was

If a guy knows how to use power tools, and takes care of himself, he's a masculine man. You don't have to work in the industry, but if you can't DIY some things in your back yard, you can't call yourself masculine.

hows a robot going to wire a commercial electrical panel you retard. ac electrical and plumbing will always be in demand in the usa.

I would like a pair of these, they suit my misc pocket usage. What are they called and do they custom tailor?

True senpai but she will want to fuck you if you're ripped and confident. She won't want to suck you for all your money because she knows you don't have any. She will suck your dongoloid tho. Best is to be both ripped and rich.

Real men have no need for biceps and pecks.

Real men need hamstrings forearms and giant guts.

You are a faggot if your gut doesn't stick out.

this

Source on those boots?

that chair when tiny forearms,, i can't even wear a watch on such tiny little attempt of forearms

Pic related detected.

This. It's hilarious that children on Sup Forums still think manual laborers make bad pay. I know linemen and construction workers that make $200k+ a year.

>By nature they're attracted to men who can be a good provider for her and future kids.
They're not even attracted to that, they're attracted to traits of dominance.

modern american denim is garbage. I've never owned a pair of jeans that didn't disintegrate in the crotch, booty, or knees within a year.

My navy-issued "combat pants" have not even come close to showing significant wear in the same time it's taken denim clothes I've owned to become completely unwearable.

2bh I wouldn't mind doing that kind of stuff myself but its all mob controlled here so good luck getting a job like that without being "immersed in the culture"

I work in heavy industry. Most of the guys are fat and out of shape. You don't need to be fit to do hard labor, just be able to lift heavy shit and do work most other people don't wanna do. I'm a chick fwiw, these days most heavy industry jobs don't even require much in the way of physical intensity as technology has improved, just the ability to put up with shitty working conditions and crappy hours. I.E. OPs a fag.

>If you want real masculinity, work a physically demanding trade.
>get built

working in a "phsyically demanding trade" will not make you masculine or built. it will break your body, cripple you, injure you, and leave you hobbling around by the time you're 60. you will acquire type 2 diabetes from a decades-long diet of on-the-go food, living on fast food at job sites rather than eating anything resembling real food.

you fucking morons. this infantile, idealized version you have of "physically demanding trades" couldn't be further from the truth. i hate these fucking threads.

>My case example, the average fit fag that wants to look like this, is to much of a pussy to do a man's job in heavy industry.
cardio kills gains brah i need muh rest days, 1 group at a time man do you even lift etc

it's not at all about wanting to look or not look like a laborer, it's just "MUH GREEK AESTHETIX" and htats it

im gay as fuck btw and hate that look honestly, i dont know why people go for it. it looks unnatural. i prefer the "eats right and keeps active but works in an office" kinda body of medium fat and medium muscle, not this 0%bf hyper cut statue shit

also gym bunnies are usually terrible people

Python's apparently really popular

You can't be a man if you don't have a beard.

There. I said it. I'm not sorry.

>contractors work hard
every time ive been on a ship in port to train, these nerds show up, stand around for 6 hours, and leave without seeming to have done anything

>being such a thin skinned pussy that you actually care what others say is "masculine"

beard is the sign of numalery

are you kidding me?

You misunderstand. I'm telling other people what's masculine.

Lack of beard is the sign of a cucked office worker or a faggot. Which is it Pierre?

Nigger I'm an ironworker and most of the guys i work with are pretty intelligent. Many of them have knowledge of structural engineering and materials that take years to understand.

fat bucket crab detected

>a crane rolls up
>it just sits there on the jetty
>doesnt even deploy its little feets
>contractors stand on the sweep deck vaping all day
>6 hours later they all just kinda leave
>in the distance, some men are repeatedly digging a hole and filling it back up, but filling the hole with the same stuff they dug out and not even tamping it or anything
every time

ok to say they do nothing at all is hyperbole but they defintiely pad their hours and do over months what could be done in a week

>b-beards are manly!!
alright schlomo have fun at the owl city concert

>not understanding the difference between union workers and contractors

km8

You're retarded if you waste money on those for work.

I'm an ironworker and all our tools go in our bolt bags or harnesses, and i go through a pair of pants about once every two weeks regardless of brand or price, so I've stopped buying the expensive shit. $10 jeans are what we all wear.

Why would I do heavy labor when I have a degree and can earn 6 times more? Lifting is just to stay in shape.

t. Cubicle cuck

>y-you don't need a beard to be a man

>;_;

Masculine>Muscle

This guy; can't lift properly, doesn't wear PPE, can't make/pack his own lunch, and is afraid of nature so he chose a safe office job where he can eat salad and talk about tv with his co-'workers'.

>You misunderstand. I'm telling other people what's masculine.

So then logically anyone who listens is a faggot, faggot.

ok

Yes, but you have it wrong too.

This crossdressing, cosplaying japanese pro fighter would literally kill all 3 of the "men" in your picture.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP79YR8wGbo
youtube.com/watch?v=kx66GFpYO1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0owCVR4vmJY

lay off the meat balls sven you fat fuck

>captain sweden calling anyone a faggot

If you don't have a sixpack you're a fucking faggot

and if you cant drink the sixpack in one row you are queer fucking pussy.

>getting in shape
>a bad thing

Dumb Amerilard.

true

that representation is too burly and muscular to be swedish

pic related is your typical swede in the CURRENT YEAR

Fresh meme, bro.

I could slap you asleep.

LMAO all of you should stay virgins and fuck that roast beef that I pounded into your future wife. It's no secret that women will "explore" in college. Ya know, to get it out of their systems.

>tfw scared of heights
>tfw had to turn down ironworkers job
>tfw realized i wasn't fit for trades and now studying engineering

You're not wrong.