Could Spiderman take on Armstrong, or would he need backup?

Could Spiderman take on Armstrong, or would he need backup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hfde9SEZjYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who or what that is. Armstrong form fullmetal alchemist I'm guessing?

>Not knowing the best Senator the US ever had

Educate yourself

youtu.be/hfde9SEZjYc

>doesn't know
>makes a stupid guess anyway

Spidey has too much agility

It really depends on how serious the writer is writing Spiderman. Normal Spidey would probably go in confidently, and get punched into unconsciousness pretty fast, probably in a somewhat humorous manner, because Peter suffering is the eternal Marvel comedy. Serious Spidey would go in with game face from moment one, and then it would be a tossup, because I can see scenarios with either winning. .

It's a stupid guess because I don't play video games?

That is not a question. Don't put a question mark at the end of it.

For fuck sake, my girlfriend does this ALL THE TIME.

Actually, a lot of girls do this.

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

IT IS MEANT TO SIGNIFY A MATTER-OF-FACTLY UPWARD INFLEXION?

IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE A SMUG DISMISSAL?

FOR FUCK SAKE, SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH, YOU BINTS

You should really get that autism checked.

Well, Raiden had to rip out his fucking heart to beat him, so... maybe?

Serious Spider-Man could defeat anyone.

As I've seen it used, it's most frequently used to signify that tone you do when you're not entirely sure where your interlocutor is going with what he just said.

Pete could do it, more than that Pete could beat the Senator at his current game.

Peter Parker the photo journalist vs Senator Armostrong: Winner Peter. JJJ would hit a Fuge at this story if Parker got the pictures of this going down; and its a hell of a lot easier for a paper to take down a Senator than it is to take down a costumed menace.

Peter Parker the Industrialist Philanthropist vs Senator Armstrong: Parker's desire to leave the world a better place faced with Armstrong's plan would be like kicking off an avalanche. He would ruin the senator and the companies complicit in this by legal and illegal means.

Spider-Man vs Armstrong: for the sake of narrative causality the first encounter goes to Armstrong, Spidey either has to get out and swing away or gets hurt saving victims/bystanders. Knowing that the Senator is some kind of enhanced human, he'll hunker down and do what he does to adapt his equipment load out to take on this nanomachine powered enemy. He has the Genius and the Physical Strength to go toe to toe with Armstrong once he stops underestimating him

If we're pitting them against one another, I would have to say Peter Parker wins this readily. He wins it aggressively.

I'd rather see Cap take him

>Nice frisbee

No. It's a stupid guess because it's clearly not FMA's Armstrong, and because we live in an age where reverse image search is a thing. If you can post here, you have no real reason to not be able to Google this shit.

Could Spider-Man suplex a Ray by it's foot like the guy who BARELY beat Armstrong?

616? Yeah.

Ultimate Spidey? Oh fuck no.

He should firmly be way above Spidey's weight class.

Of course with the power of wanking and plot armor Spidey can do anything.

Armstrong would have an advantage because he's got crazy regenerative capacity and Spider-Man refuses to kill and rarely fights at full power

But if Spidey fought at full power, he could win. Plus with Parker's brains he could probably cook up a way to disrupt the nanomachines' functions if he could get away for like, five minutes.

No and Armstrong for president 2016!

Show us a good time Pete.

They're all fucked from getting bound in webbing, especially Monsoon.

I imagine Spidey VS Sam would go a lot like Spidey VS Wolverine, except this time Spidey can break his sword, does, and then spends about 30 seconds making fun of Sam before leaving him tied up in a web sack for the cops