Are Ashkenazis white???

So Sup Forums usually describes Jews as being very "Arab-like" in appearance. Big nose, sloping forehead, "ratty" shaped face, et cetera. But what about Ashkenazis?

Does Sup Forums feel the same way about Ashkenazis? Many great people throughout history have been atleast part Ashkenazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ekOBn1IBa7E?t=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's another example of an Ashkenazi.

Is he really a Jew? He looks like a normal European to me.

I've always wondered this, even if Stormfags say otherwise.

I mean, for fuck's sake. Look at Scarlett Johansson. How is that not white?

No she definitely looks a bit more Semitic

when it's convenient for them

Another example, he looks pretty European.

Well, yeah, I guess. In those pictures, at least.

If you look at her in The Avengers, she looks white as fuck.

Many Jews like to think of themselves as non-white.

Now lets do the prison test, the prison test gets all the bullshit out of the way.

In Prison would Ron Pearlman be white? You bet your ass he would be.

is that even human?

sure... whatever makes you feel better, OP.

There is a def a divide between Israelis and North American Jews on the "white" question.

Although Israelis can often look more... Arab... They tend to identify as white, while North American jews will often identify as Jewish not white.

I think North American Jews are so SJW PC tarded they want to protect their special snowflake categorization and not accept responsibility for being a terrible white person.

Most of those actors are actually known to have at least 1 non-Jewish parent. After a couple of generations, the Jewish ethnicity has literally become a meme.

Some Jews tend to have more neanderthal features than whites. They may have more neanderthal DNA, which might explain why they are more tribal in nature.

Mr. Pearlman would quickly become the leader of the prisons Aryan brotherhood gang.

Notice his thin lips, that's a Semetic trait. Some Jews have North African admixture though and have fat lips. It all depends.

>Are Ashkenazis white???
Irrelevant.

Retard, almost all the Jews we talk about are Ashkenazim, no one cares about Mizrahi sandniggers

Jewish people don't go to jail silly goy

youtu.be/ekOBn1IBa7E?t=24

Khazars progeny aren't genetically semitics.

Semites aren't white

Ashkenazis are Khazarians - an Altaic people from central Asia related to Turks.
There's plenty of Turks who look kinda-white. It's the same thing with Ashkenazis.

They are Jews when they want to be and they are White when they want to be.

Learn this.

it is how the jew infiltrates every society that it is a part of. They interbreed with the natives until they are indistinguishable.

This allows the jew to push its disgusting agenda of hate, liberalism and genocide against natives who want to keep their cultures and lands

Is that fucking Ron Perlman

YOU'RE FUCKING A RON PERLMAN

stop pushing the khazar meme. its been debunked time and time again. only a portion of ashkenazi dna is from that region, although some of it is.