Calais - sign of the end of times

What is happening in Calais is clear sign that government of France is totally incompetent.

express.co.uk/news/world/699694/9000-Calais-migrants-want-enter-UK-dangerous-camp-police-no-go-zone

Post other shitholes from around the world that are caused by incompetent governments not able to enforce laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_riot_of_1943
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are Estonians so edgy?
For a russian colony you sure are butthurt.

This is not about butthurt.

French police fears to enter Calais and enforce French law and order.
This is beyond fucked up in context of having a democratic modern European Union state.

Clearly not only france.

Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, England, Sweden.

History won't be kind on those in power atm.

I remember last time the French had a government this incompetent.

I live westwards from the Rhine, don't try anything funny, frog.

French are atheicucks

Since France isn't christian anymore this "country" is just a joke, and this is from a french so not biaised.

I sure hope they will actually be referred to as "race traitors" in the history books.

I'm writing this seriously. Why don't the French just revolt? The government can't even deal with a 20ish% minority and are only a hinderance to fixing this, if you revolted en masse they wouldn't be able to do shit. What are you waiting for, the elections in a year? Every second you rely on your government is another second closer to the death of your country.

>9000 Calais migrants

Look at the pictures.

It's an ever expanding 3rd world shithole within a 1st world nation.

Allowing these people in is such a blatantly fucking terrible idea that this point how the fuck are people not revolting?

We don't have gun, and most of french are cowards who will not do anything as long as they can drink and eat.

> police no-go zone

Why isn't genocide acceptable for places in which the fucking authorities can't even do their job?

Revolt without.

Detroit and Southside Chicago.
Just think of these spots as a containment area for niggers.
It's just like Sup Forums

Liberia 2.0 when?

>0.00001 Euros have been deposited into your account

If Russia wasn't so fucking shady, I would welcome them to just get into western Europe and discipline muslims.

Instead they would probably just enforce whatever weird shit Russians believe in.

Why can not Western Europe do it by themselves? 9000 illegals piss on the French laws and police "fears" to enforce them.

In Estonian refugee prison where those denied refugee status are held they rioted and got beaten to submission with rubber bullets.

The difference is you had a valid reason to bring blacks into America and they've somewhat earned the right to live there, so it makes sense to have containment zones.
These refugees haven't done shit for France, they just came over for the gibs. They don't deserve to be "contained"

Because western Europe has had the luxury of having virtually no conflict since WW2, and that was against ourselves pretty much.

So now everyone lives under this backwards belief that nobody comes into their countries with bad intentions.

This shit needs to fucking stop.

do you mean

why is estonia so based?

why do they want to come here for, I hear Chernobyl is nice this time of year

God damn, I'm starting to hate commie blocks more and more.

you realize that blacks have been nothing but a hindrance on this country for well over a hundred years, right?

this BLM stupidity is nothing new. the only difference is that niggers finally gained access to internet en mass due to it being available on cell phones. before chimp outs were localized, now it's a national thing. you think if smart phones existed back in the early 90s the LA riots would just happen in LA? all of united states would have niggers burning down the cities.

before that there were the 1967, and 1943 detroit riots.

just read this shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_riot_of_1943

same thing that was happening 73 years ago is happening now.

>government of France is totally incompetent
It's not incompetent, it's traitorous to the French people. They are succeeding in their goal, the migrant invasion isn't a mistake.

This.