A real human being was paid actual money to write this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mi 13 was one of the best comics ever fucking made you cock sucking twat

Too bad you can't get payed to write shitposts on Sup Forums

>a mudslime as Captain Britain

POTTERY

>not to mention Tony Wilson, Bagpuss, the Ashes, et cetera, et cetera, I hereby dub thee Captain Britain
Even if you don't mind the diversity garbage, it's still bad writing

This is actually from an Age of Ultron one-shot written by Al Ewing.

This version of Faiza also starred in a two-issue Secret Wars tie-in, also by Ewing.

I don't know what comics you've been reading, but in the ones I read, Brian's always a bit of a wally.

so try Captain Britain comics that weren't written after 2005, in other words comics that are older than you

Brexit was a stupid idea.

A true Muslim would never accept a gift consecrated to pagan deities or sorcerers, both things expressly forbidden in Islam..

You're right, only a moderate Muslim would. An ISIS soldier wouldn't.

no one knows what you're talking about britbong

It's almost as if people who claim to follow a religion are hypocritical and actually don't follow every word of their sacred text. I know that comes as a shock to you, but it's true, I've met them.

The two issue Secret War tie in was actually pretty fun

I just wish it had been longer.

And a Christian probably wouldn't work with a guy who claims to be the Norse God of Thunder, and yet there's been Christians who have worked with Thor.
It's almost like a person can be moderate with their religious beliefs!

You fucking poofcunt

Many westernized Muslims have no clue about the fucked up shit in quran as they either don't read/speak arabic or just haven't read it and rely on an iman. Or apolegetics claim you can interperet things certain ways even though the quran says it's clear and infallible.

I have a lot of Muslims friends who do what Christians do. Which is don't be a faggot and just mumble and then express their opinion when they vote.

Considering that this is an alternate universe and 616 Brian is still Captain Britian as of Time Runs Out, is there any reason people hate this besides "dirty Muslims" and "fucking diversity"?

being moderate with your religion is worse than being a heretic or atheist. at that point you're just paying lip service to your god.

Are you a fedora tipper, or just an idiot? Because every religion has stupid fucking rules.

>is there any reason people hate this besides "dirty Muslims" and "fucking diversity"?

nope. but whenever they see a panel they also hate 616 Faiza wielding excalibur

You know, I really have always hated that "le tippy fedora" maymay, because people just use it to shut down any possible criticism of religion. So, I want you to know that I only use it in this case to point out that you're a real obnoxious moron. Trust me, I wouldn't do it if you weren't.

>Are you a fedora tipper, or just an idiot? Because every religion has stupid fucking rules.
If your god give you stupid rules, then your god is either stupid or don't exist. However that doesn't give you the right to ignore these rules. If you ignore rules you don't like, you are just living in a lie.

>So, I want you to know that I only use it in this case to point out that you're a real obnoxious moron.
He is obnoxious, but he IS right.

Pretrending to follow your religion but not really, is quite meaningless when the god is suppose to be omnipotent. At least with other religions you can potentially deceive your god, but with Abraham followers the only reason they ignore their own tenants is because they are lying to themselves. If they were true believers they wouldn't be Moderates.

>I want to be a real human being
>guitar starts playing

Abrahamic religions believe that God literally gave one of their chief prophets a set of rules that were quite literally written in stone.
One of them is "do not kill". Despite that, we've had many Crusades, which all had a massive body count on all sides, where they killed for their God.

Ignoring the rules while saying you believe is nothing new, and at the time the OP is happening, Age of Ultron is happening, and the entire world is getting fucked a new asshole. Practicality trumps spirituality in some cases, and she decided this was one of them.

>the muslim also wields Excalibur

mudslime pakis don't deserve to wield excalibur.

She was given it by a guy who literally answers to Merlin himself. He's probably got more say over this than some peasant who may not even be British.

Worst things about it were length, and the fact that Faiza wasn't wearing a costume, not even her Excalibur one.
Also it's a bit weird seeing Faiza as a complete and utter pacifist who won't even hurt her opponents when she was willing to murder Dracula in MI13. You can't even use the "he's not alive" excuse because that implies that she'd willingly stab Spitfire or her dad.
Speaking of which, the Quran forbids ingesting blood. What the fuck will have happened to her dad? I know you can consume haram meat if you're in danger of starvation, but would that mean that he'd be, like, wasting away due to not wanting to drink any more blood than he absolutely needs to?

Yeah but at least you're not fucking killing people over a book mate.

So they're basically catholics? No wonder they're inferior

Speaking as someone who's read a lot of Captain Britain, I prefer the slightly self-deprecating nerd, simply because he expresses a much more palatable and familiar form of British identity than the imperialistic Greatest Power In The World feel.

Wasn't that in an AU?

I'm pretty sure Faiza just has Excalibur, she was never Captain Britain in the main universe

Hell she's barely shown up since MI13 ended.

Someone storytime that Thor: The Mighty Avenger issue.

Do Marvel vampires NEED to drink blood? Maybe they're the kind of vampires who are fine without blood, but need blood for superpowers

Jubilee and Spitfire seemed to do fine without it. Blade doesn't need a "serum" like in the movies. Morbius needed blood but that was because he was a weird science vampire and not the old fashioned kind.

This is now a Captain Britain/Marvel UK thread.
What's the best costume Brian's had? Of the three variants of his "normal" look, I prefer the sort of Y-shaped one, followed by the X, and then the "Flag over his shoulders" look he had in MI13.

Not sure, off the top of my head. Wikipedia seems to indicate they do; I always assumed that the hero vampires did the "drinking from willing volunteers" or animal blood thing.

Slowly, PC culture is going to turn every board on Sup Forums into Sup Forums.

Screencap this.

Yeah. And be thankful, you don't want to pay a muslim tax.

I don't accept fearmongering from anyone, not even you.

sounds like a good excuse for someone to storytime Tomb of Dracula

Sup Forums was right again!

Well, it's easy. You look at modern day islamic countries that were once non-islamic and you ask yourself if you want that happening to the western world.

I'll say this: I used to be apolitical. Then my country elected a retard and now I'm paying for it.

>Or apolegetics claim you can interperet things certain ways even though the quran says it's clear and infallible.
Just because something SAYS it's clear doesn't mean all its readers will agree, because they will all say, "Well, my interpretation is very clear".

I don't even know why you bothered writing that.

If it hasn't happened yet, then it's never going to happen.

You're like 3 years late on that prediction.

You're literally in a thread started by someone butthurt that a Muslim had the nerve to be named a legacy hero.

fuck off to Sup Forums fucktard

I don't care about your shity life or your shitty country, I am here because I care about comicbooks

Nice, more fearmongering that attempts to prey on my ignorance.

I've seen and grew up in Islamic countries, okay, man. I know what's true, and the anecdotal bullshit you collect from the internet doesn't stop me from knowing there are Muslim countries that are nothing like what you're thinking, and that religion itself is not the problem.

Then he's a newfag. People have been triggered about this for months.

>le jew meme xd

>and that religion itself is not the problem.
When's the last time an athiest shot up a gay night club or raped and tortured their way through an Eagles of Death Metal concert.

Face it, man: Islam needs a reformation, and that needs to come from within. Until then it's too dangerous.

>When's the last time an athiest shot up a gay night club or raped and tortured their way through an Eagles of Death Metal concert.
Aren't most of your American mass shootings done by young atheist white men?

Fuck along back to Sup Forums, now, equating religion with its extremists does you no good with people who actually know what they're talking about.

No it isn't.

A) I'm Canadian.
B) No, the Orlando attack was done by a muslim
C) Why is it that Christian extremists have only killed around 9 people in the last decade whereas Muslim extremists have killed around 500?

A true Christian would never eat shellfish or wear two different kinds of fabric. It's explicitly forbidden in the Bible.

You mean jew, right? Christians don't follow the old testament.

Anders Breivik was a christian extremist and he killed a lot more people than the Orlando shooter did. And he's Sup Forums's hero.

he did it in the name of political right wing ideals and not christianty though.

>Christians don't follow the Old Testament.

Sure they do. Christ specifically said he came to enforce the old testament.

The ten commandments are in the Old Testament, did you forget about those?

It's true that Christians just pick and choose which parts of the Bible they want to follow. Muslims aren't any different.

That's also one case. Compare that to the Brussels Bombing, the EoDM concert slaughter, the cafe shooting, the Nice killing, the Calogne rapes...

Not comparable, motherfucker.

Because there's currently no major terrorist organization based around Christianity

>Christians just pick and choose which parts of the Bible they want to follow. Muslims aren't any different.
The results sure are different though.

He did it because he hated Muslims and they were invading his Christian country. Just like you're bitching about now.

It always destroys my blokes when looking at people like the dude on the left. He's clearly mmixed with some sort of Russian or something Hitler wouldn't approve ofl.

Oh, and let us not forget the last ten years of muslim rape gangs in England. That target children.

The Olympic opening ceremony is happening right now. The last time the Olympics were bombed by a terrorist, it was a white Christian. And an American.

They're directly comparable. It's not the religion that makes the terrorist. It's the conservatism.

You only think it's more Muslims that do it because you support it when Christians blow up people.

You must be trolling, man.

Conservatism does not equal violence, nimrod. Would you say that about Captain America?

Remember. Next time you come to a thread like this and someone reports it or tries to dismiss the thread, and you go "WHY CANT WE DISCUSS COMICS ON Sup Forums?" refer back to this thread that is no longer about the comic at hand.

>Would you say that about Captain America?

1. Fictional character
2. Captain America isn't conserving American culture in any of his comics

Every time I see this picture I can never help but wonder what on earth was this guy thinking? Like who the fuck things that combo of hairstyle facial hair, glasses and dye job works? It's like if andy dick somehow evolved into a gayer form of himself. Like what even

>Christian Extremists have only killed around 9 people in the last decade

But that's wrong. Unless I guess you're talking about strictly in the name of their religion rather than extremists whose religion was incidental to their crime in which case I'm still pretty sure it's wrong.

There's a lot of stuff said in the Quran that is really hard to "misinterpret".

There are entire surahs (namely, 8 and 9) dedicated to battle conduct and dispersion of war spoils. As in, the Quran outright justifies, nay, encourages war when certain conditions are met.

Rule of thumb and Hammurabi's code. When it was written, those were a distinct improvement of the way things were done in a lot of cases.

Guys just accept that Sup Forums is the new face of Sup Forums

I mean seriously, you were all ok with Sup Forums's Habbo raids back in the day; you shouldn't be any less bothered with the word nigger by now

I wasn't aware there were still people that actively practiced hammurabi's code.

I'd recommend banning entrance to those people as well.

No they weren't. Say what you will, but the bible is far less violent and foul than the quoran.

What with it's sex slaves, murder and rape

Crusades happened because there were 200 uninterrupted years of Islamic aggression into not only Africa, Spain but also Western Europe.
There was a battle more significant than Waterloo and Agincourt combined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

And nobody fucking remembers it.
It's difficult to put aside the war from Islam, because the Prophet actually led armies and took cities. Name one other major religion which had there figurehead act this way.

>Captain America isn't conserving American culture in any of his comics

You
Fucking
What

I don't think Jesus celebrated sex slaves, murder, and rape.

I'm pretty sure that's mostly the torah.

No, but Mohammad certainly did. He practiced a lot of it.

It's not the slurs or anything like it that matters, it's Sup Forums shit popping up when no one wants to discuss it or have it shoved down their throat. People want to discuss what the board was intended to discuss wihtout it turning into an all out political debate.

The funniest shit ever is Sup Forums thinking people are telling them to fuck off because they're "right", it's people telling them to fuck off because they're irrelevant.

>You
>Fucking
>What

Captain America isn't conserving American culture. He's only defending it from multiple threats while shaping and molding with the land as it changes.

No, Sup Forums is going to turn every board on Sup Forums into Sup Forums. You can literally chart this shit to /new/ getting brought back as Sup Forums, you dumb cunt. How many people remember moot saying he would shut it down it became /stormfront/ again now?

This shit in the OP isn't even on the radar of 99% of comic book readers. It's an AU one-shot. But the Captain Britain thing gets posted here and on Sup Forums purely to troll and rile people up.

>conserving
>not defending
I get what you mean in terms of social issues, but American culture is about freedom. When he punches Red Skull or Hitler he is defending their way of life.

When user said conservatism doesn't equal violence, he was paint Captain America as some right wing caper trying to protect America from immigrants and liberals. When all Cap does is defend it from hazardous super powered threats.

This.

Delete Sup Forums. Just nuke it, and permaban all regular posters. It's not a containment board, it's a tumor.

It is already too late for that, and hiroshimoot is not moot.

There's literally nothing wrong with Europe being colonized by Muslims and turning into a war-torn third world shithole. It's literally the current year and we all need to start being more progressive.

You're European, right?

>having children when you believe everything is going to shit
You have only yourself to blame.