Why did God allow comics to exist?

Why did God allow comics to exist?

What did she mean by this?

Who wrote this?

they need to meet the rope

I'd probably be upset by this if I just got done fapping, but at the moment it just gives me a boner.

Palmiotti and Conner

Because God doesn't care at all.

what are you gay, OP?

>whoopee cakes

Women are objects first and people second. Get over it.

Because God is dead and now we dancing the dance of the Heather Gods

God doesn't exist.

I'd be okay with a CCA regulations for comics like this

silly bitch, those aint whoopie cakes. these are

Without them, Jack Chick wouldn't be able to spread His word.

Written out Harley speak is unbearable.

Are you retarded? Women want to be seen as cock sleeves.

That's dumb as shit. There's no way a girl would be so conceited that they would sexualize themselves and then tell you not to sexualize them

Right? [/spoiler}

>Speaking obnoxiously about the qualities of your own ass
>Mad that someone else does it as well

Okay

I am referring to if you are going to write a comedy book write a comedy book, not a fetish book poorly disguised as a comedy book

Why? Who are you to dictate that?

>conceited
Nah, it's just funny. If you do it in real life, most men fall over themselves to obey you and you can see them struggle to resist looking. Hilarious

The future Lord of comics

In all seriousness, that why I said that I'd be perfectly okay with a CCA regulations for comics like Harley solo

wtf I hate asses now

>Passing up the chance to have her call them whooppe cushions
They need to have their hands removed so they never write again

Show, don't tell.

Seriously. What's with the complaints? We have canon sex between Harley and Ivy, we've seen them being lewd a lot.

Do you become gay after 30 now instead of becoming a wizard?

Look at this! Harley and Ivy naked, Harley talking about loving getting buttsex!

Yet all the reaction on Sup Forums was literal faggots complaining.

Look, if you're a chick or gay, don't bitch about straight and lesbian lewdness. Go fap/shlick to Dick Grayson. Equality is both of us having fun, otherwise you're just a piece of shit douche.

Asexuals can fuck off, unnatural creeps.

They already made that joke.

Harley talks a about her butt a lot.

IT fascinates me how great Palmiotti and Gray's run on Jonah Hex was and yet his work with his wife is a bunch of poorly written "comedy" and fetish scenes.

>Harley gangbangs a bunch of Joker cosplayers at a con just to see if any are the real deal
>scratch & sniff issue with drug subplot so they can have weed smell
>scat-a-pult
>Harley is constantly making out and/or lounging in skimpy outfits with Ivy
>Harley's best friend is a stuffed beaver (ha, get it?) she imagines talks to her

Hers become whoopie cakes once you provide the cream filling.

Rebirth #1 is something truly awful

EMPOWERED
INDEPENDENT
PROGRESSIVE

>buns of steel
>crack a coconut
isn't that the opposite of a great ass? it's supposed to be soft

Shut up and tug your dick to Harley's butt, or take your castrated self back to Sup Forums.

"Buns of steel" refers not to a lack of softness, but the muscle that lies beneath.

You need butt muscles to achieve maximum squeezability.

Why didn't they just hire someone who could draw an enticing ass?

Because it shit writing, it'll be like Dick constantly talking about his butt and sexual encounters with Babs/Kory/whoever.

The big two can't keep good artists anymore.
Just passable ones at best.

So? You buy it because its lewd.

You want a good story, you buy an A class character. You want good dialogue, you don't buy American comics.

I need pictures of all this

Good b8

But people loved Grayson.

URGH this is SO problematic.

I'm happy that Sup Forums is with me on this.

to be fair, I think the only thing he said about his own butt (in the selfcest issue) was that he didn't see the big deal

Isn't Harley Quinn just a jerkoff fanservice character anyway? Why would anyone be upset/surprised by this?

I don't know, I don't read Harley. Are people expecting some sort of deep psychological drama from it?

Read this series and then you'll understand

Grayson was show, don't tell. Harley is tell in the most awful way, don't show at all

A lotta pent up rage coming out of you friend

This thread is proof Sup Forums is made up of underageb&.

Modern Harley is literally just the She Hulk of the 80's.

4th wall knowledge, lewd as fuck, nonsensical plots.

Remember when She Hulk discussed her sex life directly with the reader? Remember when most issues just justified sexy poses? Remember when She Hulk went into the TV and recruited Fred Flintstone to help her fight a villain, who was just a nerd she accidently killed? No, because you're a bunch of thumb suckers bitching about "muh soggyknee" and "muh esjaydub" instead of reading what you like.

yeah it's just dumb NOT MUH waifufags

Yeah but that was 16 years ago. Harley's been fanservice Deadpool for years now, I don't know why people expect DC to get rid of that.

Cheap whore Harley sells and is popular, they'll never make her like that again.

I read hentai better than this shit.

Gray is the real talent. Palmiotti needs him to reign him in when he tries to implement all his stupid ideas.

This is some deviantart fetish shit

Eat your oatmeal gramps

Yeah but she can be the character she was 16 years ago again, she just need to get rid of Palmiotti and Conner

>I need pictures of all this

Read some comics, kid.

Marvel and DC are doing literally nothing new right now. ALL of it is things done before.
Most dumbasses don't know it unless they put a 2 after the title.

>mainstream breast expansion
YES

>not realizing that tall, fit (not /fit/) girls have the best asses

>Remember when She Hulk
Literally spent multiple pages jumping rope nekkid? Good times!

> I murder people, but cat calling that's just going too far

This is 9/11 comic level cringe.

Why the fuck not?

If I wasn't a bitch boy and had some muscles, I'd be walking fucking shortless, like, "fuck yeah, check dem guns" and reaction of "check dem guns!" Is exactly what I would want to hear.

If you don't want your ass praised like second coming of Jesus then put on a skirt or some pants.

Jesus christ

>jumping rope nekkid?

>Whoopee cakes

That's got to be made up.

... that is one of THE most flattest ass Ive ever seen ...

Flat!!

Yeah, also I remember the time when Diana git sucker out of the Wonder Woman title, guess we should bring it back!. Also the time she worked as a fast food worker. Oh how about Azrael Bats, that appeared in the past that means that it should make a comeback

>Azrael Bats
But it was great and was part of a larger arc dumbass.

>If you don't want your ass praised
Only by good looking people.

Also, you (and the rest of the whinging twats in this thread) seem to be missing the part where Girl Joker enjoys fucking with people.

>Also the time she worked as a fast food worker.

this wasn't bad though

>Edgy McEdge
>Great

Sure

>being this much of a pleb
I'm not sure what point you *think* you're making but it's almost certainly not the one you've actually made.

Point being that what worked in the past is not going to work today, different times different folks

It was deliberatly edgy as a comentary, and he was literally defeated by Bruce using light and making him confront his issues of identity.

Did you just missed the point of the arc?

That's TOO much, man!

Have you ever been to a Slut Walk?

They probably already are coming back.

They're recycling everything now with a coat of paint.

So stop bitching, nobody wants to hear your opinions.

I was using as a point to show that what worked then is not going to work now. Azrael Bats worked because the 90s were filled with stuff like that

Works better than Civil War 2 and Crisis On Infinite Earths 2.

Is something is going to be recycled, make it something fun we were fond of. Not just events where the reveal was everything.

Just shitcan all events in general actually.

And people are going to bitch

Nobody was fond of those She-Hulk stories, nobody even knew about those stories, so there's no point in bringing it back.

She didn't get judgemental about us being horny shits.

There needs to be a Batman storyline where Harley gets the death penalty. And she approaches death with fear and remorse, ending with her getting the lethal injection and her corpse unceremoniously getting chucked in a shallow grave and encased in concrete.

And then the same happens to all Batman's villains ranging from Mr. Freeze to Calendar Man. Because fuck Batman's rogues gallery continuing to live because the Gotham justice system doesn't realize a man dreased in a burlap hood and straw hat that uses toxic fear gas and keeps escaping incarceration really isn't the same a nutter who just stabs people.

But Shulkie was actually well-written and enjoyable, unlike the majority of modern Harley.

>Nobody was fond of those She-Hulk stories, nobody even knew about those stories, so there's no point in bringing it back.
They were very popular actually.

There is no God.

>And then the same happens to all Batman's villains ranging from Mr. Freeze to Calendar Man. Because fuck Batman's rogues gallery continuing to live because the Gotham justice system doesn't realize a man dreased in a burlap hood and straw hat that uses toxic fear gas and keeps escaping incarceration really isn't the same a nutter who just stabs people.

Congratulations, you have now gotten rid of street level superhero comics. Now there's only abstractions of the universe and alien warlords left.

Good job. You made comics even worse.

I can tell you're flabby because you don't know how muscles work.

But not now, today. Hell if you showed them those stories today to people they would complain, also

Their Jonah Hex was just as sleazy and shitty as this, it's just more focused on trying to be funny instead of focusing on trying to be gritty like Hex.

>Terry Dodson Harely

>Their Jonah Hex was just as sleazy and shitty as this

Them's fightin words.

Not really.

Those have been storytimed on Sup Forums, no complaints.

Its just contrarian hipsters that bitch.

>Sup Forums
>mattering

C'mon man, we know better than that. People would disagree with those stories because we are in a different political time

They "disagree" with fourth wall breaks where the character is in on the joke of how ridiculous their situation is?

Or the lewdness? Because according to Harley's sales, people still love both.

Step outside, dudemar. We're gonna have words.