I fucking loved it. It was everything I expected

I fucking loved it. It was everything I expected.

The Waller scenes were the best part. Her whole introduction tying into BvS/MoS was great. The world building was excellent. Batman was great. Batman v Deadshot in the alley was pure sex.

The only thing I wanted was an explanation for how Diablo and Killer Croc came to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/NFQPBzl8aLk
instagram.com/p/BIqN0ELhJb0/
youtube.com/watch?v=EB-fSOds9AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the end Joker will always look stupid in this movie. Now and forever.

But it wasn't feminist enough so 0/10 buy Disney stocks

It was a 7/10 and that's mostly because I felt they got the characters (as is possible in an adaptation).
Pacing was a mess and it felt like a lot of actually important to the plot scenes ended on the cutting room floor.
Boomer da best, Katana was wasted.

>26%

into the trash it goes

4/10 movie.

I actually liked him. I hated him when when they first showed his photo, but in the movie he really pulled off the "im a mobster and parody thier looks by my exaggerated outfits and shit".

I dunno, I thought it actually worked, which surprised me.

I'll have to wait and see until I see the movie then. I like being surprised and I will be pleasantly surprised if I manage to like him.

>HUEHUEHUE SURE GOT THAT DCSHILL xD

Apparently Russia loves it. It broke Iron Man 3's opening record and is set to break weekend record if nothing changes.

I loved it too. Looking back on it now it's at about the same level of quality as Guardians of the Galaxy was but with fewer quips. I wonder what twisted the critic's panties about it. Pop music?

Perfect taste, pham. Wish Digger threw more than 3 boomerangs all fucking film.

Digger is mildly racist towards Katana and El Diablo.
Enchantress converts people into those eye monsters by kissing them.
I mean come on people!
IT'S ")!^!

I was actually surprised, I liked him much more than what I expected from the trailers.

Harley's backstory is really well explained and the new additions were fucking neat, like when Joker asks for a machine gun.

Also, that part with Harley and Joker married and living a "NORMAL" life was fucking hilarious. Remembered me of Mad Love.

I think that as a Super Hero film it was 7/10. But I also think Super Hero films are bottom of the barrel entertainment that is made to sell merchandise. If the movie gets good reviews, it's a bonus.

I think what the general public who don't go see Super Hero films were expecting this to be on par with action films like Dark Knight and Kill Bill. That's never been the case for Super Hero films since Nolan's Batman, which really put DC on the map. The issue with that is no one has ever been able to top Nolan's art house Batman, and any movie that tries to touch the Batman lore outside of him is automatically seen as shit compared to that trilogy. No one will ever like another Batman film, no one will ever like another Joker outside of Ledger, DC super hero films will never rise to the level of what Nolan did in terms of reaching a wider audience. Not even Marvel can touch what Nolan did with his Batman series. They're huge because Disney took it and ran with it, and we all know how good they are at making tickets sell like the cure for AIDS.

At the end of the day, people are looking at Batman related media and comparing it to Nolan, and that'll never happen again. So naturally everyone is going to think anything that isn't Nolan's work is shit.

Mouse money?

They all are fed up with cape films, but can't criticize Marvel. cos the normies would lynch tehm.

The Pros:
+Deadshot was decent
+Deadshot and Harley interactions
+That one decent fight scene with Deadshot on the car

Cons:
-The pacing
-The music (How much trailer music garbage can we fit into the movie? Fortunate Son, Black Skinhead, Eminem, Bohemian Rhapsody, and more I forgot because they're so generic)
-Harley's one liners (acted like the quirky girl in Ghostbusters 2016, and was very annoying)
-Editing was absolute ass from beginning to end (I'm pretty sure that the first half hour of the film was edited three days before they had to ship it, and I'm pretty sure that one of those shots of The Enchantress bearing down with the swords on Deadshot and Boomerang were just mirrored)
-All attempts at humor besides one or two of Deadshot's interactions
-Jared "TONKA TONKA" Leto's Joker was absolute trash, had like four minutes of scenes, and was LITERALLY a cuckold

1/10

I honestly didn't think I'd see a worse movie than Ghostbusters 2016 this year, but I was proved totally wrong by this movie.

>t. ruseman

Nice blog

I liked too.

>I fucking loved it. It was everything I expected.
Seriously? I wanted something with black comedy and adult themes.

>Slipknot tries to escape and gets his head blown off and no one cares
>Several members get killed in over the top and visceral ways
>We get footage of the characters doing irredeemable things, like Harley torturing Jason Todd, Deadshot executing wounded cops, Boomerang raping a woman
>Gratuitous and rough sex scene between Deadshot and Harley that shows her T&A
>Movie ends with either everyone dead or most dead and a few on the
Like I know it's edgy, but I think critics would understand the point. They did with Fury.

it's capeshit bro, are you fucktarded?

We need more capeshit sex scenes

You haven't seen the film. Literally the only thing that's right is Slipknot.
I smell Canada-tier shitposting.

he threw at least 8.

1 during the flash back

2 during first encounter with he possessed army

1 when they are pinned down in the building

1 is the camera boomerang before they break into the train station

1 exploding booomerang during the last fight

at least 2 were thrown directly at enchantress

Jesus Christ, that music. I liked the movie but they crammed way too much unrelated songs into it. The transitions into the songs were also pretty piss poor and abrupt. Again, I liked the movie but this bothered the ever loving fuck out of me for some reason.

I have seen the film. He's posting what he would have liked to be in the movie, ie grim dark everyone dies shit.

This user gets it

Someone's a little upset.

Critics fucking hate grimdark capeshit now, all they do is complain about how remorseless and grim the WB/DC films are, this would be at like 12% if they did that.

>El Diablo is supposed to be this MS13 gangster beheading people on youtube and shit
>he's having a classic americana dinner with his family
>literally his family having a happy dinner and he's there in full cholo skull ink

>Critics fucking hate grimdark capeshit now
Which was why Civil War was critically acclaimed?

You have shit taste my friend, but it's ok.
I respect your opinion and I'm glad you can find joy in crappy things.

Maras are Salvatorian, Diablo was East LA Mexican. Different values.

Apparently critics think it's boring.

Racy jokes will always knock a movie down in the eyes of the critics because "it's 2016 and you can't have fun anymore"

go away, Snyder

>literally a cuckold

He killed him and they drove off together. It was a joke to them

>Gore
>Rape scene
>Explicit interracial sex
Good luck with the normie audience

Exactly what you're looking for.
youtube.com/v/NFQPBzl8aLk

He was really inconsistent in my opinion. It felt like Leto played him different in every scene he was in, each with a different take on the voice, culminating in the helicopter scene where he sounded like he was doing a Richard Nixon impression.

Civil War wasn't grim dark at all. If anything, it was the complete opposite.

The pacing was fucked all to hell, break neck speed from the start then shifting randomly through out the rest of it.
The soundtrack was obnoxious and beating you over the head.
Waller and her plan were incredibly stupid and poorly written.
Effects of Harley dangling from the helicopter were awful and I know for a fact that they could've been better.
I liked Harley's ass, Enchantress's body, Leto's Joker but that's about it.

2011 Sup Forums would have been roasting this film for the garbage it was

I just did.
It was shit. It looked like it could've been decent but I think the writers, director, producers, etc... really piloted it into the ground.
Also, 2011 Sup Forums is dead.
This is Neo/co/ where all we talk about are how we love these Universe reboots every few years and the only cartoons we watch are Stephen Universe and Loud House

Waller was the best. She was a stone old bitch and I loved it.

Also surprisingly liked Cholo Joker. Hope Ben Affleck does more with him.

El Diablo at the end was badass.

Current Sup Forums is great. The threads about this film are filled with intelligent discussion and a dearth of Sup Forums memes, and 9/10 threads on the front page are comic related.

Is there any released footage of Enchantress dancing in front of her weapon?
Shit was hot.

This scene was GOAT.

instagram.com/p/BIqN0ELhJb0/

That Harley costume was literally perfect. I hope it makes a return.

>I liked Harley's ass, Enchantress's body, Leto's Joker but that's about it.
>I like a thing that doesn't exist
>I liked dirty hippy
>I liked damaged Joker
? la ?

Atleast I didn't call it a good movie.

Also, I fucking HATE Cumberbatch but Doctor Strange looks fucking great.

What if that was intentional?

Its the Joker, user.
He's schizophrenic.

That'd actually depend on the type of Joker. Though I do understand faggot I mean Leto was playing the psycho. And failed miserably compared to Ledger.

I happened to catch the first Keaton Batman movie on today and I'll probably get told that I'm baiting but, after watching the two back to back, Leto's Joker really seemed like a modern day version of Nicholson's Joker

Jack Nicholson's Joker doesn't fucking exist, he just on clown makeup and fucking phoned it in.
Get the fuck out of here. Leto wasn't quoting fucking poetry like a stupid fuck. By the time they'd casted Nicholson he'd given up acting.

>The pacing was fucked all to hell, break neck speed from the start then shifting randomly through out the rest of it.

Yep, sounds DCU to me.

>Sympathy for the Devil playing when Waller shows up
that was literally perfect
everything else..... not so much

It was a bit overly literal for me.

HONKA HONKA

Nobody mentions anything about Common who is he in this?

the black guy in a cuckold video

I felt like Harley asking if she was the devil was unnecessary and not subtle at all

Well yeah, they were a little blunt in a lot of it

so that is the picture of Harley Joker and him laughing together? Dang I was hoping it was the Joker plotting with Tatttoo man.

Do Common and Harley kiss?

I really liked it as a whole.

BUT

-HQ's butt, really? that tiny ass was the reason of the reshooting?
-So much fucking songs, man, my ears were bleeding because of so many clichés.
-I don't buy the "we are friends and family now and we love each other" thing, I think they really missed the "still villains" essence.
-I don't buy the "Joker is madly in love with Harley" thing. No, it's never been like that, the Joker I know is most of the time just indifferent with her.
-Joker isn't psychological anymore, neither a serial killer...just like a "terror, insane but romantic" one...and I don't know how to feel about him
-bad editing
-bad cgi
-Enchantress was lame, more like a Shakira imitator with all that hip moves
-The Incubus....nothing more to say.
-Killer Croc needs to hit the gym or at least he needs to take steroids.

Anyway, it was good. The easter eggs were great, my favourite ones:
-The Alex Ross tribute
-Cameo of Flash.
-Mad Love reference in HQ's dream

BONUS:
-Will Smith acting, even with all that humanity in Deadshot
-El Diablo, ese vato steals the movie

Question, I heard Joker tortures a guard in a sexual manner, what did he do?

>"That was our main satellite uplink!"
>"How did they even know to destroy that base--it was a secret!"
>"Did you reach the part in that binder where it said I was sleeping with her?"
>"Her heart's out, now we can kill her!"

This movie was a laugh riot—what were a few of your favorite lines, Ayyerlmaos??

He sits in his lap and touches his face for a few seconds. That's it.

I wish they made Flagg a huge piece of shit so that the squad could have something to bond over.

What was bad about the editing? Can anyone here complaining that the editing explain or is it just another echo chamber effect.

HONKA HONKA

What is the name of this batman series?

nah, Common doesn't wanna mess with Joker's girl and then Joker shoots him

Superfriends...

dumbass

Superfriends, friend.

7/10 for me. I would put it just above assault on Arkham. I liked it a lot up until the last 30 minutes

Watching this movie made me appreciate BvS more.

A decent Joker, a pretty good Deadshot, a 10/10 Captain Boomerang and an incredible Amanda Waller don't make up for flat action scenes, bad editing, uneven pacing, boring antagonists, unimpressive photography, hilariously bad soundtrack and predictable plot.

Tries too hard to be DC's Guardians of the Galaxy, when it could've been something better. And the studio edits are really noticeable, it feels almost like Fant4stic in that sense.

I wanted to like this movie, man, I really did. It's gonna make a bunch of money, though. And to be fair, the Justice League cameos do get you hyped, and I'm pleased to see the term "metahuman" being used so often and consistently. I have fair hopes for JL, all in all.

I completely missed the Alex Ross tribute but the John Ostrander federal building was a nice touch

I usually don't even care about editing, but here was pretty obvious even I noticed. So many scenes in which Harley has messy hair and makeup and a second later she is so clean and pristine, then messy again. Also really bad music inclusion, so many songs and then they cut one abruptly and immediately another one begins.

You don't remember the scene of Harley in her perfectly adapted jester outfit? Were you sleeping or something?

>THEY LITERALLY PLAY FORTUNATE SON
I just about lost it there. I've been here for too long

Just look at Snyder's track record and accept that a fucking miracle couldn't save JL like the rest of us

They should just BLOW IT ALL UP

BLOW ALL OF WB UP

Suicide Shill

I would love nothing more than a complete do-over, but the brand is tired enough as it is. I'd say just finish JL and whatever they have going, (MAYBE including Affleck's Batman), lay low for a few years, then start again.

• More jump cuts than your favorite whacky teen personality on Youtube.
• Characters often walking off-screen and reappearing with no explanation or for no real reason at all
• Intermingling backstories abruptly bumping into one another or inserted at awkward times

Nice quads but this movie's about to make a fuckton of money and save the franchise.

>Harley Quinn for the tumblrinas
>Will Smith for the blacks
>Latino main character
>katana for the asians

Let's face it this could have been worse than it is and it still would print money based on the demographics alone.

I predict that Batfleck's solo film will be a soft reboot (or whatever, just not DCEU) and he and Leto will have new looks in it.

Same with Miller and Courtney in the Flash film.

>-I don't buy the "we are friends and family now and we love each other" thing,

I bought it with the context of Diablo having just seen his wife and kids alive again. He was still emotional about that and projected those feeling on to the team he'd been fighting through hell with when he decided to finally get off the sidelines and go all out.

It's not perfect because of the brevity but it works and it gives his sacrifice more weight. The rest just seemed to like each other's style or want to fuck.

Just got back from seeing it.
Solid 7 from me.

Then again I liked Batman vs. Superman

>there are actually people in this board who doesn't like Nicholson's Joker
youtube.com/watch?v=EB-fSOds9AU

I agree. It was absolute kino and anyone who disagrees is a fucking shill and/or cuck.

>console wars!

End yourself

schizophrenics don't change personalities. They only have delusions and hallucinations

This. It's pretty obvious that the only reason Suicide Squad got hit by the critics was because of The Matriarchy's SJW influencers.

The problem isn't the directors, it's WB. They've been incompetent for 25 years now. Nolan was a complete anomaly. Blowing it up and starting over won't change the fact that WB is still run by a bunch of fucking imbeciles.

>Racy jokes
What the fuck was so racy about it? It was PG13 through and through

Nolan had enough pull that he could do what he wanted.Few directors in the business can do that. The Tarantino, Scorsese, Cameron Speilberg etc
Have pull where execs can't really bend them over the table like they want. Ayer not so much. Imagine if Tarantino directed this, WB wouldn't dare cut shit out!

>tumblrinas hate Harley's objectification
>Will Smith absolutely phones it in
>El Diablo does nothing for 3/4 of the movie
>Katana not actually shown stealing anyone's soul, and isn't even the one to wield the blade at the movie's most pivotal moment
Word of mouth is that this film underwhelms to say the least, and will certainly not be seeing the repeat viewings that BvS may have had.