Choosing to be a NEET is morally wrong

>choosing to be a NEET is morally wrong

it can't be morally wrong if neets have no morals

>choosing to be a NEET

No OP. It does not work like that. Nobody makes that choice.

I did, once i graduated uni i just applied for neetbux straight away, have been living as a NEET for like 8 months now or something

it is not morally wrong
it just makes you just as bad as muslim asylum seekers

Your parents must be ashamed of you.

>he's a NEET

>emotionally and financially burdening your parents
>burdening society when it's unnecessary
>not immoral

It's justified when you are actually unfit for work though but even downies can handle roles in retail.

It is morally wrong if you depend on others for sustaining your lifestyle without contributing.
If you don't have to rely on others (including the government) it's okay, I agree.

No. Stop. You'll always feel like shit if you keep blaming yourself for everything society did to you.
This is not your fault. They did this to you.

Not really, they would be very ashamed if i didn't get an education.
I got a masters degree to please them and they're as happy as can be about that

>Not really
They are. But they are shielding you by not showing it, user.
You should get a job for your parents' sake.

Maybe later, if i want more money i'll get a job but i can do everything i want right now on neetbux

Poor parents.. Having born such a useless son that only leeches off of others.. He's done nothing to contribute to society.
Society paid for his education and now society pays for his meals.

And the best part is, there is not a single fucking thing anyone can do about it.

Thank dog your country is going bellyside up.

Why would it be disgusting? I am doing what i was meant to do.

Wow, never thought about it like that.

>i am proud to be wagecuck, atleast i contribute to society

No one chooses to become hikkikomori and most of the posts talking it up are a means of coping. What can be said, however, is that normalfags most certainly do choose their lifestyles and it is because of the selfishness, lack of empathy and greed of this scum majority that more and more men are being doomed to shut themselves away from it all.

Thanks dog your oil money will soon dry up

i m in rehab in la come visit

For the sake of humanity, you should improve the genepool by removing yourself from it. If you actually gave a shit about society and weren't just vomiting excuses to support your deeply selfish lifestyle, you'd kill yourself because that it the best way you can possibly contribute.
Nothing in life you can possibly achieve will outweight what you gain from the sufferage of others.
Your country isn't in a fucking bubble, cuntstain. No amount of money you can possibly pay in taxes will ever cover how much of your lifestyle is made possible by the exploitation of the developing world. When you are trying to guilt trip someone else into feeling bad about "not contributing", just remember, cunt, that you can never contribute as much as you fucking receive.
You normalfags are not morally repugnant hypocrites, but you're all so fucking dishonest, right down to the fucking core. NEETs at least have honesty, something you will never fucking afford.

Hold yourself to the standard you hold others by
stop being a leech on humanity already and kill yourself.

>has criminal ancestors
>talks about improving the genepool

>me choose to work, while he choose free life without work, me not like that ME SMASH

Scandinavians are all rich anyway, being NEETie there is no big deal. Now here in Brazil we're poor and money is scarce, it's every man for himself, so if you don't have a job people despise you and hope you die.