Endtown 5-8-16 - Guys

...I really don't think this an illusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE
youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU
youtu.be/SwYDGe9kf78
photofunia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like a black friday there

>wally's frightened tail
So cute

I think I just notice something: it's just me or Wally's fang changed of place?

Man, I'm not sure I like what I'm being led to believe here.

Wally's gonna die isn't he?

When much, I could be trapped in the Illusion/possibly Alt-universe

He, I mean he. Fuck, it's to soon in the thread for this shit.

As long as you're not raising your paw or something, you're fine.

Yeah, I think they're about to get a big shock. Or a bigger shock.

Ha, I remember the shitshow that it was that

I prefer to imagine Wally meowing loudly instead of making sense.

Wally has cute ____feet_____

He also has cute teethwell at least three and a half

is it the dittos?

Or something else?

>kirbee getting smacked in the head by some debris

good thing she can't get any more dumb.

At this point it could be anything.

lucranians

calling that shit again.

Say lucranians one more time...

fuck you bitch! i wish you had witnessed Wally kissing Kirbee passionately while they were flying.

Somebody seems upset fear because I blow up you cover lucranian?

Or he's supposed to lose Kirbee/Chic like Holly lost Lyn/the baby.

How nice of them to run around him and not trample him to death

Fear? so i look scared to you? Haha! no, the rest of you on the other hand.... look at poor wally, scared of having lost Kirbee and chic, see how much he cares about her? he probably cares about her more than he cares about you!.

I don't think he losing Kirbee/Chic would be an analogy to what happen to Holly.

Oh wait, you were thinking I was roleplaying? Nah mate fuck that gay shit

just fucking around. desu i have never roleplayed before.

>Wally cares more about Chic than Kirbee by a whole exclamation point

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE

This is the theme song of this update

It's ok it doesn't matter thread is kind of death anyways

hes just a kid

kirbee was wallys jailer for a few panels

hey man! her name is longer and won't fit the panel!

>thread is kind of death anyways

surprisingly, shit is going and the flashback is about to end. i would assume more people would be posting in these threads.

>going down*

Curiously, the missile pages got more discussion that this one...this place works in a weird way.

ikr? those were actual filler pages.

Marx

They really were? With reason it broked so much the pacing, in addition to feel like a wonky transition between scenes.

Please no. A fucking japanese tentacle monster would be better than that.

But we already saw the chef...

well, they feel like it... they do kind of explain how the actual nuclear conflict when down, who attacked who and what not, but like you mentioned the transition between pages could have been better. hell, they probably would have been more suitable for wally's carrier flashback.

No, they weren't not even by the redefinition of the word, the end of world is in fact a very crucial part of the story even if it's just scenic

i know i know... i just feel like this flashback has dragged for too long, good thing it is about to end and we are actually gonna get some answers.

>good thing it is about to end and we are actually gonna get some answers.
Well, at least the beginning of the flashback gave us some answers but hopes are that the final revelation is a fucking (metaphorically) bomb.

>Well, at least the beginning of the flashback gave us some answers

true, answers related to holly's past primarily, the end of the flashback will reveal very big things, some not necessarily relevant to holly, according to Aaron.

Behold, Wally pays for his shortness!

Not gonna lie I'm excited to know what it is: something related to the world in general? Some secret about the dittos? Or maybe is the introduction of a new villain?

>Some secret about the dittos

i'm guessing it's origins, and how they are connected to the lucranians (not kidding).

i have a strong feeling they are behind the dittos and it was Marx brought them here in the first place...

>i have a strong feeling they are behind the dittos and it was Marx brought them here in the first place
IIRC, Aaron referred to the the dittos as some kind of "alien life form" intimating that they were part of the comic prime universe while the lucranians seem to be beings for another dimension.

that was a great thread

That was squeezing the reserves. We dry now.

I mean, they might actually be in some sort of danger although if they couldn't fall to their deaths or be severely hurt in a cart wreck I don't think they'll die readily.

>I don't think they'll die

well, wally and possibly chic wont... Kirbee on the other hand...

Yeah, but they could still be affected by the illusion tho afterall Wally lost his consciousness after the car crash and Kirbee got abruptly pushed by that Bull guy.

Obligatory

Well there go a few more braincells.

Add a four panel and maybe you can make a loss with this

kek, she's the worse.

I think
youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU
makes a better theme song for the update

>Wally lost his consciousness after the car crash

That doesn't count. He loses consciousness as often as someone loses their car keys.

>He loses consciousness as often as someone loses their car keys.
Really? I only remember that time when he does that, he must be a sleepy guy.

youtu.be/SwYDGe9kf78

Aaron's Monthly e-Mail when?

It has to be. Time and scenes kept changing around them.

You mean the July one? It was posted some threads waaaay back.

Bonk

He mentioned it was coming soon after Friday's update... though maybe it was supposed to be a surprise and I already said too much. Did he tell anyone else?

Besides that I don't remember another occasion where that happens

Fuck, it's that time again? Time goes flying, maybe he was referring to Saturday? or maybe he will drop it more late today.

>Floored in his flashback.
>Bonked on the first arc with him.
>Konked by security during the milk trial.
>Slapped by flask.
>Kissed Clive's windshield.
>Bruised in the boxing ring.
>Bounced around in Holly's backseat.
and now
>Biffed in a bunker going to endtown in a different flashback.

Maybe that's why he lasted so much in the ring, with all the shit that always hit him he must not feel part of his face anymore.

what was up with 70's rock people,
so weird

He just started dating a girl that is about three times larger than himself. Getting knocked about is training so he doesn't lose consciousness when motorboating Kirbee.

>He just started dating a girl that is about three times larger than himself.
>implying

Remember that Possum of mine from Sunday?

There will be more

user, the writing is on the wall.

Didn't Aaron commission a promotional life-sized cardboard cutout of Wally and Kirbee? That seems pretty definitive of who wins the Wally Bowl.

>he doesn't lose consciousness when motorboating Kirbee.

>inplying he will ever get to ride kirbee

that proves nothing.

you kirbeefags will be very disappointed when wally and holly get back together at the end of this arc.

suule, holly pic when?

Not really, those cardboards have a standardized size and kirbee was the only one who filled the quota, Wally was put there because let's be honest he the main protagonist of Endtown. Holly and even chic could have been there but those things cost money and they couldn't afford so many characters in one only cardboard.

>Wally Bowl.

it's 2015 again

Just read the comic

Kirbee is ok, Holly is cuter I hope she gets better

Fuck Sarah with a zero gun. Best girl is a tie between Linda and Roxie

>I hope she gets better

oh user...

what about Meg?inb4 "she is mediocre as fuck user"

but meg's mediocre as fuck, user...

N-NANI!?

Can we just both agree not to blow a gasket when we find out what really happens and admit that it is possible within the context of the story for Holly to get back together with Wally or for her to part ways with him?

They will stay together, there's no reason to believe otherwise.

Normally that will be the most logical and mature thing to do. But we are in Sup Forums so you must know that's not going happen.

Just... Don't freak out if that doesn't happen, alright?
I promise not to freak out either if Wally and Kirbee leave it at "that kiss was a mistake" alright?
Let's not turn this into what happened with the OreoBowl.

>if that doesn't happen

it's gonna happen, wally leaving holly for kirbee makes no sense under any circumstances... wally leaving holly would literally confirm that Aaron is pandering to kirbros.

Could you perhaps entertain the idea that Holly has been on a decaying spiral and her character arc is about to break away from Wally's?

Holly is not well and she has good justifications for being angry with Wally.

Look at it this way. Maybe Holly is justified in her anger against Wally and Kirbee.

What website is that again? I want to do more of those headlines.

>Could you perhaps entertain the idea that Holly has been on a decaying spiral and her character arc is about to break away from Wally's?

i'm not denying this, holly is broken but she needs help more than ever, Wally abandoning her makes absolutely no sense, specially at this time when she needs him the most.

>she has good justifications for being angry with Wally.

elaborate. as far as i'm aware, she's not mad at wally.

>Maybe Holly is justified in her anger against Wally and Kirbee.

she had a mental breakdown, given her past, it is more than obvious... she didn't mean any of those things she said.

photofunia.com/

>flask that low
>gustine that high

Deal with it.

>Holly's list
That shit always gets me

wow that was gay