Why Diversity is Important

If you're a blue-eyed red-blooded American you have no idea what it's like to be a person of colour. Diversity is very important even tho whites can't understand why. To us we feel like freaks when we are surrounded by whites. We feel that people look at us differently. We feel disgusting. This is why we need diversity and why diversity should be encouraged more by politicians, so we don't feel like literal freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TYlcVNI2AM

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/13/canada-counter-terror-aaron-driver-suspect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur not X u can't undrrstand what X goes through each day!!!!

Oh please, I was the only brown kid at my school, and nobody treated me bad except my best friends mum, who told me I wasn't welcome at her home because I was brown, and a few female teachers, who assumed I was a sexual deviant. But whites get this kind of random shit as well.

if someone looks at you with a shitty look it's probably because they had a shitty day and not because your skin is a shitty colour.

Uncle Tom alert.

I hate leafs so fucking much

And why shouldn't whites that give into your bullshit be considered similar. Hypocrite

Because we are actually on the right side of history. I know that's a meme but we will because in 2050 the world will have brown people EVERYWHERE mixing with whites

>uncle tom
>a black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with whitey

I'm pretty sure secular white culture is the default in most of the english speaking world. Whitey is the default here in tas. the only default, african immigration didn't happen here and we had a successful black genocide. I was the ONLY different person for the majority of my childhood. How can I critisise specifically white people and think it's any different to just regular people?

I am derp.

Because whites are scum they hate us persons of colour.

>To us we feel like freaks when we are surrounded by whites. We feel that people look at us differently. We feel disgusting.
What if, instead of importing more and more nonwhite people until everyone was a minority, you just went back to Africa?

cause people will break into your home and shit or did i mess something up again

That is not diversity jewleaf, that is homogenization.

Go back to Tonga

I'm not from Africa IDIOT. And how about you go back to Ireland

No whites are real criminals actually

then i am for that

>as a brown person... I feel out of placce around mostly white people!
OK... then go to wherever the majority of your brown people live.
>But I don't want to, because they are underdeveloped, crime-ridden shitholes! So, lets just bring more brown people to your place!
Why? So it can become an underdeveloped, crime-ridden shithole? No thanks!
>That's horrible and racist! Feel bad for me, give me stuff and bring in more of my low-IQ, violently emotional, non-thinking people!

Yeah... no. How about you fuck off back to mudville with the rest of the mudpeople.

This

Why does where you're from matter?

At the end of the day you are complaining because you feel like a minority. The solution is not more diversity, it's less.

>At the end of the day you are complaining because you feel like a minority. The solution is not more diversity, it's less.
Bring in more people of colour so I feel less lonely

>OK... then go to wherever the majority of your brown people live.
Or how about I get more brown people to immigrate here

>Why? So it can become an underdeveloped, crime-ridden shithole? No thanks!
No actually brown people make civilizations better, whites make them shitholes

>Yeah... no. How about you fuck off back to mudville with the rest of the mudpeople
suuuuuuuuure how about you fuck off back to EUROPE

Was this a problem in your home country?

Why are you here?

>Because whites are scum
>they hate us persons of colour

Because shitskins are scum, they hate us persons of light skin tone.

Literally kill yourself shitskin

>No actually brown people make civilizations better
POO

It's richer here

Please have cancer cumskin scum.

But that's stupid, think about it. Let's say we simplified the entire world down to
>White people
>Black people
>Asian people
>Pajeets
the "best" arrangement possible would be 25% of each race, and everybody would feel out of place because 75% of the country is not like them. And the world is not that simple, you could split up asians into chinese, japanese, arab, etc, white people into western and slavs, indians into north and south, etc. What about hispanics? In reality, a country with maximum diversity would be one in which nobody feels like they belong. The easiest/best solution is to go back to a country where you are already a majority, and try to keep it that way.

What is
>Rome
>Egypt
>Greece
>Spain
>Sumer
>Mesopotamia

>Please have cancer
Sadly for you I can afford treatment and don't eat shit foods and stay in shape, sorry shitskin

Wait then what would Southern Europeans be under that standard? And what would Arabs be?

the only reasons browns can even compete in this world is white egalitarianism (and jewish subversion). even if it's misguided. you think shitskins elected a nigger president or made will smith rich?

i swear to god i can't wait for the day of the rope

Yea all those places are total world super powers now kek

Diversity over security according to this -
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/13/canada-counter-terror-aaron-driver-suspect

So, can you explain why the FBI had to tell the RCMP about this terror suspect?

Kek, my buddies mom wouldn't let me come into their home because my old man was a staunch conservative leader of our town.

Used to make me laugh because she acted like I would burn down their trailer if I came in. Hurt my feelings as a kid though.

>you have no idea what it's like to be a person of colour
I do, and it's perfectly fine. Nobody gave a shit.

Our police forces are drastically understaffed, underfunded, and overworked.

Its a hypothetical bro, put them in whatever group you want. It's beside the point.

>Rome
>Greece
>Spain
Undoubtedly white.

>Egypt
>Sumer
>Mesopotamia
Still Caucasian

sure buddy

Even tho Italy actually has the FOURTH largest economy and Arab Nations are SUPER Rich.

>rome
>greece
>Spain
They aren't white actually they are OLIVE skin like Syria or Pakistan

>still caucasian
Ok I'm Indian we are technically caucasion Dwight Schrute proved it.

The irony about the song op posted is that it will make millions thanks to white guilt and probably be unknown to most black people because "That shit aint hard".

Its the "White world" that gives him a platform and funds his career.

Well it's called reparations.

Yes they were white. European Caucasians = white

>I'm Indian we are technically caucasion
Only northern indians. The dark skinned Dravidians in the south are not.

Then why don't you go to countries where the majority is black? Oh wait ...

but it has nothing to do with race. oh wait in some way, but i don't know xD have you seen this dave chapelle thingy in which he says that some white dudes in black groups are dangerous because they will do just about anything to get the respect of the group xD fuckin hillarious, cause that is so not true :D

Up your game leaf, young folks here swarm to your unis for a degree them immediately declare bankruptcy after so they don't have to pay shit.

What's worse they don't even come out to work on your work force anymore due to the ridiculous taxes, these people simply return, whether it be here or the mainland, to get a comfy job from old man Chris who still but into the "western uni=good" meme

you know cause they arent criminals, they fight against opression :D

Diversity is racist thinking. People of any race or religion can be a faggot, a thief or a dick. Black people are racist against themselves.

>We feel that people look at us differently.
You are different
>We feel disgusting.
Because you are disgusting
>This is why we need diversity
we don't want you
>and why diversity should be encouraged more by politicians
There will be war if it continues
>so we don't feel like literal freaks.
Stop lying to yourself and grow up.

mh... do you know who also wanted to erase a ethnic group?

we've required all payments from foreigners up front for almost 30 years even our banks have restrictions on lending to them

I fucking hate anglo-canadians.

you know what kills people? Capitalism. What's the problem with a few bourgeoise people we hang :D

Wanna see how many videos we can go back and forth with? Im pretty sure i'll beat you with the amount of white people that fuck cats, chickens and deer.

black antiracist here. Going to fuck a cat now just to disprove your point

arab nations are only rich because they are sitting on oil dumb ass