Why is nobody talking about the new star wars film?

Why is nobody talking about the new star wars film?

>Another white female mary sue looking character as the main role
>Co lead is a Mexican
>Trailer alludes to natives fighting european colonialists (dark skins fighting white storm troopers) - "You destroyed our home!"

youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_ZgyNoHtjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there were already threads about it

yes we know more fucking ching chong we waz jedis n sheeit and dindus saving the galaxy from evil white man

lmao kek'd hard.

Maybe it's time to move on. And stop watching super hero and star wars movie.

You know. Just a thought.

You're right user the storm troopers should fight little teddy bears instead

>cuck wars
>still relevant

Not really interested mate. isn't this sort of stuff aimed at children now?

Because we don't want to give it extra free publicity by talking about it.

If there's enough Darth Vader in it I'll still watch it

isn't that the point? It's propaganda aimed at our children

>isn't this sort of stuff aimed at children now?

No. It's aimed at fat 40-something fanboys of the original. Even the toys are marketed towards them. No child is getting a $200 remote-control R2 or BB8.

It's a fantasy series for manchildren.

I don't watch any super hero movies

Star wars is a classic franchise though and to see it become politically correct is disheartening

Damn, there's a lot of "adults" on this board recently

No, seriously, stop watching children stuff.

Another point

These kind of films always make +billion in revenue, so it's important to point out what political messages they're trying to make

(you)

Sup Forums knows disney is run by jews

Well you should emphasis your effort on this point and this point alone because anything else is going to apear to the general public like another cry from basement dweeb.

And there you did it, you made yourself look like a dweeb.

That picture explains why I'm just not interested anymore thanks, also why my daughter is allowed to watch and enjoys the top half and not the bottom half.

You can't control what she sees forever

Time to stop spending so much time on this board.

You are as bad as the retarded feminists on jezebel being triggered by all male casts.

I have given up on Star Wars. Fuck Disney and fuck Lucas.

TFA was so fucking boring because the characters are so poorly written and it's basically just a lazy copy of ANH, but instead of Luke, we have a Mary Sue that kicks everyone's ass without any struggle or training.

Now in Rogue One, we have ANOTHER Mary Sue who, I'm going to guess, is going to kick everyone's ass without having any significant struggle because she's good at everything right from the start.

The does and don't for crying about muh child hood:

Don't mention your childhood or how the new stuff is ruining it.

Don't complain about new character, character redesign.

Don't sound on the verge of despair like someone just tortured your parent to death and forced you to watch like that green ID britfag.

Don't bring it a thousand point to complain about, focus on something.

DO NOT attack dindu cast members, or any cast member personally for that matter it's an insta self sabotage.

Question the political message and the real intention behind the movie.

Keep any remark posted on social media short, polite and constructive.

Question the producers and their previous work.

Question the choice of the cast but again, avoid personally attacking the actors.

Learn to detach your love of the previous work from the currently being produced one and be rational in your comments. (understand you are old user, this is not a meme, it's true, your perception /IS/ changed)

It was only aesthetically A New Hope. Narratively it wasn't even that because The Force Awakens just kinda moves from one dazzling set piece to the next and inconsistently applies characterization.

I don't give a fuck about star wars, only episode 4, 5 and 6 were worth watching

This

>but Star wars duuude

Star Wars is the original capeshit. Even Lucas is terrified of what he helped to accomplish and called the fanbase children. The one legit SW fan I knew was an obese manchild with basic motor skills disability

I don't need to, just need to tell her that black's smell funny and have disseises and that Muslims smell even worse and have even more disseises, doesn't matter anyway I live in Devon.

- Beast was white.
- Tarzan was white.
- Nothing wrong with Arabs marrying each other.
- Mulan was pretty good, tbqh
- Hercules was great.
- ENG is GOAT.

>fuck Lucas
p sure he sold the rights or smth

i appreciate the vigilance user but star wars was originally co-opted by return of the jedi where stark contrasts were made between the British English officers of the exclusively human Imperial Fleet and the multi-species rebellion was finally shown to be largely not human. Star Wars has been a PC vehicle for a while now.

>- Beast was white.
she's into him because he's a furry, not because he's white
>- Tarzan was white.
still a jungle nonsense thing
>- Nothing wrong with Arabs marrying each other.
on arab TV maybe. also i always got the vibe jamin is a slave princes, part of a harem and all that
>- Mulan was pretty good, tbqh
>grills are just as strong warriors as men and are opporessesd
>asians are hot meme

Truth. I never watched the new Star Wars or the new star treks.

the warcraft movie was a disappointment as well

You watched that trailer and thought to yourself: "This looks awesome!"????

Dead from the neck up confirmed

Haven't seen the last Star Wars film. Probably won't see this one.
At this point I'm more excited for the Half in the Bag reviews than I am for the actual films.

didn't watch its trailer

Who cares about Star Wars? Everyone already knows movies and television has a very liberal bias. The Star Wars people loved died a very long time ago.

>never watched the last film and I don't plan to watch this either

Stars Wars is an over-hyped universe anyways.
Gimme WH40K any day of the week.

youtu.be/N_ZgyNoHtjw

>Why is nobody talking about the new star wars film?
>Another white female mary sue looking character as the main role