Have the creators publicly apologised yet?

Have the creators publicly apologised yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59tAqTtVpXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Most of them are shit.

I like how the violent one was a Nigress hairstyle

Also it was an all lives matter episode, that's why tumblr hated it, I like that

Why would they? Why should they?

>to the progressive, there is no greater sin than being insufficiently progressive

Bismuth did nothing wrong

I'm disappointed that she chimped out (twice) instead of just having a discussion about it. She should have just made more insta-poof weapons.

They should apologize for giving Pearl such a shitty weapon

>I'm disappointed that she chimped out (twice)
Maybe Rose attacked her. The one time we saw she was coming off of a 5000 year prison sentence and none of her friends were told what happened to her. She was already pissed and even began to believe Steven was the same person that did all that to her. It seems plausible to me that she would be more ready to fight the second time around than the first.

Jesus fucking christ, the fanart of this show is getting so out of hand it's not even funny. What the fuck is that supposed to be.

I would not apologize for cumming on that hole in her chest.

I can't wait until the political season is over.

>implying Rose did anything wrong for not telling the other Gems

Assuming Bis attacked her first, there was no need to tell the CG's their ally had become too dangerous. It's not a decision they needed weighing on their shoulders.

>fanart
Oh planet rangers.

I don't understand why "black" characters aren't allowed to express their anger physically anymore. It's not like that's the entirety of who she was. She was really accepting and nice for the most part but just had different ideological beliefs and felt betrayed after being bubbled and not even told.

>/sug/ shares a fandom with these people
I'm sorry for your loss.

>nigress hairstyle
>you have watched 100 episodes of a show that has been going on for years and never once noticed that the fusion has a giant afro
>still goes the 'fuck tumblr' rout

I wanna believe this is complex bait, but more likely you're just a fucking idiot. Wow.

>He will never apologize for his OC

>TRIGGERED

And don't use that pic fattie, you don't even know where it comes from.

>imFUCKINGplying

'98 was my jam. You're still a fucking retard btw.

If bismuth ended up being the first male gem, would these people still be offended?

they know
at this point you should be blind not to see the overlap between Sup Forums and tumblr users

Bismuth's deal is that she was told she can do whatever she wanted.

So being told, "No, you can't do that" by the person who originally told her otherwise just confused and hurt her

Please fuck off back to tumblr.

I was never a big fan of Takuma,I always like Ryo and Robert

I agree, I was just expressing my disappointment because I would have preferred her not being bubbled again and instead learning the errors of her beliefs.

Maybe Rose did attack first, that's true. That would jutify her attacking Steven so viciously upon believing that he's just Rose again.

Assuming Bismuth attacked Rose first, however, (which I doubt more, the more I think about it) then I wish she wasn't as overzealous here and was more willing to listen

The only jam you have is the one you put in your anus buddy.

>bismuth is a bloodthirsty retard that wants to kill future potential converts for no reason
>HURR BISMUTH WAS RIGHT GAS THE UPPER CRUSTS CLASS WAR NOW

Why are people butthurt at Burnett specifically? Did he say something about it?
Seems like he's always the staff member people get pissed at.

>confused and hurt by 'you can do what you want and everyone else can do but killing people keeps them from doing that'

keep in mind every single one of these stupid fucking rocks are thousands of years old

thousands

not one of them has a single excuse for acting like a dumb baby

>tumblr hated it
proof?

Yeah but you know, out-doors.

The one place you can't go.

>have to go to work in 30 minutes

WHEN'S THE EPISODE NIGGA? I'LL WAIT

>g-get out of safe space, im allowed tobe as retarded as I want without people saying mean things to me!

>Creates a completely unnecessary murderweapon and then tries to fucking murder a child when they say it's wrong

>b-but she's bl-black coded a-and it's racist!! bismuth did nothing wrong!!! murdering sapient beings when there's an easier and morally sounder alternative is okay!!!!!11

Jesus christ. I fucking hate what tumblr's done to this board.

>Bismuth's deal is that she was told she can do whatever she wanted
Ok, sure. But that doesn't include forcing other people to do what you want.

If she went up to Rose and said, "Hey, you should totally use my murder weapon" and Rose said no, then Bismuth shouldn't freak out because using the weapon is Rose's choice, not hers. Rose probably poofed her when Bismuth decided to use the weapon herself though

The only thing that Bismuth did wrong was being an extremist Marxist

>HELP HELP I'M ULTRA-NIGGER-TRIGGERED!

Sorry, thought I was already there.

Ryo doesn't smug as good in the old art but I like his playstyle, so I think you have good taste.

That's MR. Jam Anus to you, buddy.

>I'M SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

>I-I-I am not native to imageboards and obviously came from tumblr or reddit so I think stuttering and using SJ terminology automatically makes the shit I'm regurgitating make sense!
>I should kill myself and raise the average worldwide IQ!

No proof, edgelords just automatically assume Tumblr hates anything they enjoyed.

From what I've seen on Tumblr, there are disagreements over whether Rose was right, but the episode itself seems to be universally popular.

"Bismuth went made with rage, created an unthinkable weapon and attacked me until I was forced to destroy her physical form. I'll just leave her inside my lion for my son to find some day."

What? When did I say any of that?

who are you quoting?

wew

>taking bait that's this obvious

They're aliens.

Critical thinking isn't something Bismuth would have been created to have, and in the middle of a war it's not something they would have taken the time to teach, either.

I never said she didn't do anything wrong though. I just think its dumb that character aren't allowed to get mad.

It had nothing to do with her beliefs. She let her anger consume her. She hated the Diamonds so much that she didn't care who she hurt to get to them.

That's not the sort of thing you can simply talk someone out of in a few minutes.

>Being this fucking obvious

Lurk a little before you decide to post, you retards.

so did you fall down the stairs as a kid?

when is the episode nigga?

What kind of fucking psychopath disagrees with something like "killing people for no reason is wrong"? There's no fucking reason to go out of your way to murder someone when magically teleporting them to a bubble prison is easier.

>"We love your ability to inject inclusivity with your well rounded characters! Please create more for us!"
>another tragic character is introduced with features directed towards fan appraisal.
>"How come you didn't make a flawless Mary Sue I could self-insert as? I'm going to politicize this decision and expose you for the racists you are!"

Oh wow, like 12 people disliked it on a website with millions of daily users, yeah you sure proved nothing there.

BLM

I can't its too tiny to read.

>What kind of fucking psychopath
Feminist, tumblr, BLM, etc etc etc

Your post is ironic because Sinestro would support Bismuth's view 100%

>I don't understand why "black" characters aren't allowed to express their anger physically anymore.
Political correctness. No, seriously. Media producers walk on eggshells trying to make things free of anything that somebody can potentially find offensive: youtube.com/watch?v=59tAqTtVpXg

>It's not like that's the entirety of who she was.
No, but it was an important part. "Nobody's more Crystal Gem than *I* am".

>but just had different ideological beliefs
It's more than just "a disagreement". What Bismuth wanted to do was a victory at the expense of Rose's morality.

>in full "h-haha you're just newfags LURK MOAR" damage control mode already
Strewth

>i haven't contributed one single thing to this thread besides pointless shitposting but I'm gonna keep telling every one of you to get out

dumber than nigmuth

there's nothing wrong with calling people faggots for wanting Sup Forums to be their own personal echochamber

Try not to be so obviously upset

also there were multiple caps of their butthurt over the episode so ,
I don't see any point in getting mad over 'cherrypicking' in this case.
Maybe you just assumed they liked it when they didn't or something man

i asked you a question, fucklestein

answer me

NOW

these people get upset by cartoons too much

>not one of them has a single excuse for acting like a dumb baby
When your lifespan is that long, then life takes a different rhythm than us human. Perhaps maturity only comes after the first two millennia.

>saying this while on Sup Forums

Not even just Sup Forums, this entire website gets upset by dumb shit all the time.

It's not like they're the only ones, for god's sake look where you are posting

Reminder that Bismuth would've shattered Lapis not really since Lapis would have wiped her ass and Peridot

Apologized for what? How did this episode upset tumblr?

Here's your answer, fucktard: that "stuttering" crap you do is fucking stupid. Even if you're being ironic, it's stupid. Please stop doing it.

But they've all been alive for at least six millennia.

shitposting is a degree away from having panic attacks about it like some Tumblr users do

>I don't understand why "black" characters aren't allowed to express their anger physically anymore.
>I agree

Both posts. Stop acting like this was some subtle commentary about black people or oppression -- it's not.

The episode's moral was "It's okay to do what you want as long as it doesn't step on other's abilities to do what they want." Bismuth was /fine/ being angry. It was not fine when her anger translated to fighting steven because he disagreed.

The BLM and the feminist crowd got mad because the episode said that is bad to kill even when you're talking about killing your enemy

Yes but she only did all that because she believe that would be the most effective way to win the war. I agree that what she did wasn't right but I can also see why she thought that way. Rose didn't seem to be concerned with liberating all Gems like Bismuth and just wanted to focus on protecting earth because she valued all life. Bismuth was more focused on taking the battle to the diamonds and stopping whatever oppression they had once and for all with permanent solution. I don't think it would have worked or was even a good idea but it wasn't blind rage.

but i've never typed anything like that in my life

now I'm asking you one more time before I report your posts for spam

WHO

ARE

YOU

QUOTING

>Both posts. Stop acting like this was some subtle commentary about black people or oppression -- it's not.
Not same user, but I believe is more about Marxism than anything else