/brit/

jewfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-cornwall-42932862/brits-try-eu-migrants-vegetable-picking-jobs-in-cornwall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo poo

/toil/'ers unite

Banned from where? Twitter?

Reckon you lads should join the NRA

LOVING the diversity that these Romanian big issue beggar ladies are providing

go pats

>yanks are huma-

mass immigration has irreversibly fractured society

>I called Islam a totalitarian barbaric religion and got banned for 30 days. Its entirely true yet still get banned.

ah you can't say that though
you've got to say "abrahamic religions"

But I can now buy a shit kebab on every street corner so it's brilliant

Thank you HSBC. Thank you for showing me the light. I was a blind man on the 23rd June 2016. But now, now I see the TRUTH. I AM a xenophobe. I AM a racist. But when that advertisement aired, it opened my eyes. How could anyone vote leave when everyone uses foreign products? Answer me that one, rorkes. How could anyone vote leave when we eat indian food? Silence again from the rorkes.

I am sorry HSBC. I am sorry for my mistakes, and we should cancel brexit, join the Eurozone and federalise with Brussels. Thank you bankers, thank you so much for calling me a racist, and telling me I was wrong.

been a wageslave for almost 2 years now and every single night I have nightmares about being late for work

cheapest full English in a cafe near me is £5
is that a lot?

are you lads having a sunday roast today?

why are they always romanian and ladies

noo

Does anyone know if PS4 can read ripped off DVDs i've put on from files on the computer?

You could always, like, leave and make indian food anyway...

cant past any captcha on 8 chan. what a shit site

I 100% agree, but most leftists refuse to make that distinction. You can barely get the word "immigration" out of your mouth before the conversation degenerates into assumptions that you are guilty of the first statement.

There is also the question of culture. I don't want sharia courts in my country. Is that racist?

imagine putting this much effort into writing something ironic

WOT IF TECHNOLOGY WAS BAD

no because I live on my own

It's some loophole scam, they can record themselves as self employed and claim housing benefits which they all pile into one big pot

just stick them on a usb and plug it in

Not bad for a quality breakfast

Still don't know why you guys want beans for breakfast though. That shits weird.

I smell pizza. Someone nearby has a pizza.

Kinky

Just what was I thinking. I was lied to, anons. The Russians, the UKIP, the tories, they all lied to me. Then that man from the IT crowd reminded me that we're not just an island, but part of something far bigger : )

has anyone here actually ever bought/read the big issue? don't think I've ever seen it in any shops. how can they even legally sell it seemingly entirely via roma gypsies on the side of busy motorways?

I'll bring over some Taco Bell and we can call it Sunday roast

oh looks, rorkes gone quiet again

its me

awake for 2 hours and i wanna die yeahh yeah yeah
awake for 2 hours and ive got no job
got no job
pissing myself and ive got no job
just shit the chair and ive got no job

everyone uses a USB stick nowadays

a good quality 1080P rip should be minimum 3GB

If they're mounted properly they should be able to. My XBox 360 could read .avi files and possibly mp4 files IIRC.

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-cornwall-42932862/brits-try-eu-migrants-vegetable-picking-jobs-in-cornwall

>The owner Greville Richards said he employs 500 pickers, nearly all of whom are from Eastern Europe, but would gladly employ British workers.

>Research found that immediately after the Brexit referendum recruitment to Cornish farms became more difficult and staffing requirements were at 65% of need.

hmm.....

any dolly little man in

>I don't want sharia courts in my country.
>Is that racist?
no, but it depends how you go about saying it

LEFTYPOL

how does that only apply to romanian ladies though

Hm yes, but you see, leftymong, there is a major difference between having Irish/Danish ancestral ties from over 1,000 years ago, and being a second generation pakistani muslim.

blink and you'll miss it
monday on the horizon

drank a bunch of whiskey last night and I'm not even hung over. instead I'm oddly awake

actually just made myself a coffee to perk up so i'll pretend you made it for me x

her orange face and black hair remind me of every grim chav slag in secondary school, thanks

I've downloaded every episode of Star Trek TNG so I don't think 3GB will do it

got a flexible toil regime so i can stay up all night and watch the yanks going mental. dont care for AF but hope the SOLO trailer plays

>brits are 60% european
As opposed to 100% Celt? No shit. That's no reason to flood the country with half a million third world muslims though.

racist

Probably because they are slaves to some Romanian mob boss, they also drive other sellers off their turf

haha all brits have ancestry from somewhere else, so may as well let in nigerians and pakistanis xDD!!

having janny powers on /toil/ is inflating my god complex. only good lads are posting right now though so haven't had to use them

>grim chav slag
what's wrong with that

made my writing bigger and pulled the trigger
logged on to /brit/ to post poo nigger

don't really understand why you'd suddenly fuck off after the brexit vote when there's still years of negotiations and fruit picking to be done before you actually get stopped from coming into the country - maybe eastern euros are just that thick

There's Romanian lad selling BI near me, always standing outside Sainsbury's. He usually smells really bad.

New supplements have me blasting off like a fire hose

good lord

>3gb
I can download the entire 4 and a half hour version of LOTR Return of the King with about 800mb, if that.

ok im racist

now what?

how do you learn how to cook rather than simply learning how to read a recipe?

I am a racist. Any questions?

cook over and over again changing measurements and ingredients slightly until you get the best result
ask mum or dad or significant other or literally anyone for help

how can 4c*an compete?

well they're grim, they're chavs, and they're slags

says it all really

tailor it to your own tastes. thats cooking.

do you mean techniques and knowledge?
just read a book or watch tutorial videos
or just do cooking and you pick things up as you go

troglodyte

get this myself. not every night, but often. probably dates back to my first proper job after school where I actually slept in and showed up an hour late on the first friday. didn't get in trouble or anything, but it really did look bad and have been really strict about punctuation since

Memorize the recipe then add your own flavors

>Europe South
hello nigger

hmm maybe
I sometimes see the romanian granny who usually stalks my town's streets appear in the next city along when I go visit friends on the train, she's everywhere

maybe they're clones

good
rich prick farmers employing people for pennies instead of a decent wage

why is katie hopkins taking ketamine

will brexit even guarantee no more immigrants coming in? I know anti-immigrant sentiment was arguably the largest factor for those voting leave but does anyone but UKIP really have any interest in reducing immigration?

Virtually everybody in Europe has at least a drop of South Europe in them. lrn2 migration routes

cooking shows on the telly and youtube

no one, not even lefties, mixes with other races unless forced to.

By working in a kitchen under a good chef

just learned to migration routes

“Which country would you rather live in?”

They are basically clones, all dress in a big dark coat and a headscarf and repeat "beeg iju please" they usually get picked up by a Merc or Audi at the end of the day

good weekend; drank a lot of beer, done a lot of nosebeers, watched the three boards film. mint x

Knowing which flavours complement each other, having a rough idea of how each ingredient should be cooked, and experimentation.

For example, if you know tomato goes with basil, and that pasta takes 12 mins to cook, and the sauce will take 5 mins to cook, you start the pasta first, then the sauce 7 mins later. Start with the finished dish in your mind and work backwards.

going to racemix with the Venezuelan gf and there's nothing you can do about it

which 2

Merry Toil Eve, everyone!

go back to africa nigger

wow I too love watching shit in 800x600

Daily reminder Brexit was never about stopping or reducing immigration. It was always about sovereignty from a foreign power that has legal superiority over our laws despite having no democratic mandate to do so. For example, the European Court of Justice overrules The High Court and The Supreme Court in the UK.

It’s in 1080p.

>5 minute tomato sauce
grim. dont give that naive lad any more advice please.

not for long haha

French people are not white

*gesticules wildly and spits in your face*

/toil/ halted to a standstill