DAILY REMINDER ALLIED SOLDIERS DIED FOR NOTHING

Just imagine if all the British, American and Canadian men who died fighting Germany were alive now...

Imagine what they'd think of how their countries have turned out under the guise of (((freedom))) and (((democracy))).

No need to imagine.

God. It hurts bro.

Millions of their brothers died for this outcome, millions.

The barbarians may be inside the gates, but we shall scribble away to preserve Western civilisation and the white race like Dark Age monks. One day there will be a new renaissance, either here or elsewhere in the galaxy.

The last few months have given me more hope I suppose.

There does seem to be a widespread uncuckening across the West with Brexit, Trump, Le Pen, Hofer etc. we need to act soon though or all will be lost.

The modern world is a prison, and we're trapped inside.

Better yet, imagine if all the German men who died fighting for the fatherland were alive today.

That is why whenever I walk by some WW1/2 memorial I look at the list of names and say to myself, bunch of fucking fags look at what you've done, look what you've caused. Gott strage England. But the very worst is the Churchill statue, that fat fuck, I hate him. He literally betrayed his own country. And people like him! I'm not even british, but why would you glorify somebody that made you lose your empire? Fuck sake. So many died for nothing.

Yeah user, that's even worse.

Fough tooth and nail for your people in the most horrendous conditions imaginable...

Now your Grandaughter is scared to go outside because Ahmed will touch her up. No-one will do anything about it either else they be called a RACIST

You're a total fucking idiot you know that
If it wasn't for
>(((Democracy)))
You would still be in the European Union

Ohh and Democaracy isn't some sort of jewish plot..it was invented by the Greeks and perfected by Christian Countries, since they're the only ones smart enough to maintain it.

Fuck off to North Korea if you don't want to elect your government.

>British fighting Germany during ww2

STRATEGICAL RETEEAT YOU COWARD

You're missing my point potato man. Democracy in it's purest form is good, we couldn't be any further away from it's purest form.

What is modern democracy? Choose blue over red, choose red over blue. Maybe pick Green this time... nah, they're shite, lets choose Yellow.

Debate over what toilets mentally ill people should use. How many houses should we build? No-one knows. How should we waste everyones tax money?

It's a complete fucking sham. Brexit is a step in the right direction but deep down nothing will change. The cuckservatives will still import thousands of 'doctors and engineers' from imbred 70 IQ countries.

>6 WEEKS

I know and it kills me everyday.

Whenever i hear of ww1 or 2 I get filled with rage and sandness.

how do we make sure this never happens again?

There probably won't be many white people left in the next few generations to fight wars with each other.

We have to get others to see how terrible this has been for all of us. There were no victors in either of those wars.

We all lost. And we lost alot.

No more brother wars.

Don't mind if I save that pic DaneBro?

Democracy can only work in a pure White homogeneous patriarchal society. Mongrel democracy always leads to unruly mob rule. Allowing childish, emotional woman and primitive non-White subhumans voting rights, political, and social power will destabilize and destroy your society from within.

Go right ahead Bongbrother.

Dubs of truth

Fuck Churchill and Roosevelt for letting eastern Europe slip into the communist madness

Tak :)

He certainly didn't fight for the multi race shit hole the country has become.

But we know who really won.