SWISS HAPPENING

Swiss train attack: 6 passengers, including 1 child, suffer burn, knife wounds

rt.com/news/355806-passengers-wounded-attack-swiss/

Other urls found in this thread:

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~thefridays/henry_gallman_letter_1738.html
watson.ch/!976099544?utm_medium=earned&utm_source=twitter&utm_rainbowunicorn=0&utm_campaign=share-tracking
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marignano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, and your country is about to be next eurocuck.

you're a fucking weedlmao420 male

NOT SWITZERLAND!!

I actually live in the neighborhood

Ama

Any source on the identity of the stabber?

Take a pic of the dead bodies.

so what do you think your government is gonna do if it turns out to be muslim aka ISIS?

Luckily no real Joos were hurt

It was a "27 year old male"
and "the details have not yet emerged"

No comments about enrichment or diversity yet.

Is it true the Swiss government has rigged various key infrastructural pieces to blow in the event of an invasion?

Have you noticed any new issues with recent immigration on your side?

Been awhile now and no screeching about "muh right wing extremism"

So most likely muslim/migrant background

Nobody died

Nothing. We're pretty cucked. See the Hannibal Gaddafi story

As someone with Swiss ancestry PLEASE don't turn Switzerland Islamophobic. PLEASE!

>no one died

>No comments about enrichment or diversity yet.
>yet
foogin raycis, get out, reeeeee

BBC describes him as a "Swiss Man"

True before 1991. Now they removed most to the best of my knowledge.

Seen a lot of immigrants but haven't heard of problems desu

Name of attacker is Muhammad Muhammad

As someone else with Swiss ancestry get fucked leaf.

Fucking leaf

Welcome to the new normal

It is 2016 after all

Same here. I've seen more migrants, but not any major increase in violence since last year.
I wonder what will happen next. I'm happy to see that "Swiss Interior Minister 'holding emergency meeting' over incident".
Based Switzerland is not cucked ... yet.

6 critical injured, one will probably die

shit

"Based" hope it stays true

fuck off out of my country you pansy ass migrant lover

We know who he is. We know where he is.

When will we declare war on this one man terrorist organization

Also, the vast majority of our mountain bunkers designed to harbour most of the Swiss population have been disaffected, abandoned or sold and re-purposed by private corporations.

Wtf a based leaf?

BREAKING:

Ethnic Swiss confirmed as attacker!

His last words were:

"Have we started the fire?"

Race war when?

>one will probably die
this isn't nearly enough

>non-swiss
>man

fuck off you pansy nazi freak.

Tell me again what canada would be without immigration?

I'll wait, you goddamn bigot.

Tönt scho eher nacheme ergendme Psycho wo vo siner Fraue verloh worde esch oder so

As someone else with direct Paternal Swiss ancestry please do make Switzerland it a realist country concerning Islam. PLEASE

Weak happening.

0.3/10

> Swiss national

Yeah sounds like the """"Norwegian"""" who killed that American in London the other week. 90% probability it's a case of cultural enrichment.

Why didn't the passengers stop him with their guns?

No one will die. Even after bombings with 20+ people in critical condition they all survive. Every now and then one dies, but rarely.

Why is there always A FUCKING LEAF behind these shitposts? They're like a mix of worst traits of Swedes and Australians

I can understand the stereotype of whatever views people have of canada on here.. I saw
a bunch social media posts with concern about the guy who almost commited an attack here and there was like a pole or something and people were all shocked and scared and don't feel safe because this happened, meanwhile Trudeau still hasn't said a word on the whole thing and continues to circle jerk his publicity and be fucking useless

Actually there are frequently soldiers on their military service commuting by train around Switzerland, so your comment isn't completely ridiculous.

dont be fucking rascist

>Swiss citizen

My Swiss ancestors died before I could ask them but why the fuck would someone from Switzerland move to America or Canada? Switzerland is super rich and everyone is rich why would you come here?

Probably better off not existing desu... what about you Germany? How's you're immigration going?

Better

>nazi
I should be so lucky :^)

wär nöd verwunderet wenns sone ehremord(versuech) oder so öppis i die richtig wär.

Wasn't always that way in Switzerland

The difference today is Switzerland is the only European country that understands economics.

Pretty well, thanks for asking.

>197274▶
>Swiss train attack: 6 passengers, including 1 child, suffer burn, knife wounds

> Be swiss
> Be neutral
> Be attacked because of colonial past and bombing of middle east

Switzerland was pisspoor until pretty much ww1 where we stayed out while everyone around us bashed their heads in

it was self-defense

Leave us alone - People didn't vote Merkel for millions of Muslims 3 years ago. Canadians voted Trudeau tho for gay Sex, weed and diversity.

And we cuck to the Jews cause of "historical responsibility" , not on our own.

Because a $300'000 home in the US will cost you $1'000'000 in Switzerland

No Bruv. We are guilty of importing shitskins to our country as well.

i am only waiting for the press to release the name of the "Swiss" attacker.

Although they never release the full names of bad guys (muh feelings and for the security of the poor perpetrators) we wiol at least get this first name. I bet it'll be something like "Ali Y." or 'Muhamed Z." ...

Literally everbody in my family reacted with the same question: was it a muslim/refugee?

Oh so the Swiss aren't really that wealthy wealth wise. It's just a more inflated currency?

Religion of piss or random psycho?

How did they get all that gold?

How so? What did they understand about economics that others didn't?

>Trudeau tho for gay Sex, weed

And he didn't even give them weed, lmao.

Lots of gay sex probably though.

My family came from Zurich in 1735, there is even a semi famous (among genealogists) letter

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~thefridays/henry_gallman_letter_1738.html

We've fought in every war in the US since we were colonies. They were given land and prospered so much so that they invited their family still in Switzerland to move over to the US. Back then Switzerland was not as rich as well. Back then they made the right decision and our families prospered, nowadays America has basically destroyed most of what made it so great to begin with.

it was a swiss guy with a typical swiss name

watson.ch/!976099544?utm_medium=earned&utm_source=twitter&utm_rainbowunicorn=0&utm_campaign=share-tracking

You will pay for bombing the poor arabs and your colonies in Africa

All of this would not have happened if you stayed neutral

MUH HERITAGE the post

>No Verschluss
>No mag
>No ammo

Moron detected

I like how a single, random attack in a single country is international news worthy. I guess because this shit rarely if ever happens there.

Why did Switerland become rich? One user said it was because they were the only European country who understood economics. Is that the case?

they found a pot of gold in the mountains

Free market economics and they jewed both sides in the world wars.

you just had a bombing a few days ago

Our pharma firms are making the drug to treat the autism of Canadians. It's a billion dollar business

Actually Switzerland was always well off contrary to common belief. We stayed out of most wars since 1515. We also didn't burn money on stupid colonialism, which was in economic terms a waste of money (few individuals got rich though). We always had good manufacturers, industry and services. Staying out of wars really did good for capital accumulation. We're also fairly free market esp. the labor market.

Benzin uf fraue schütte - ned öppis was Europäer normalerwiis mached wemmer ehrlich send.

Sorry for being repetitive
I'm autist

We did some good when we french went chimp inthe 16th century in Italy and forced you to be neutral

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah thanks ...

How do we stop Islam?

France never forced us to be neutral

Es heisst es seg en Schwizer met typisch Schwizerischem Name

It's funny to think that 16th century Italy was at the same time a contested warzone between all European states AND the center of Renaissance. It's a problem for the "muh colonialism muh evil white" narrative

>Country with almost no refugees or muslims
I wonder how Sup Forums will spin this hmmm?

Not a happening. Not even news.

Get an education, mongo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marignano

Free market economics doesn't work tho

probably this

I have autism so thanks

>stupid colonialism
I thought colonialism gains you more money than you lose.

Also free markets don't work.

>Free market economics doesn't work tho
No, you probably don't work.

Why don't the Swiss just buy Greenland and move away from Europe?

Islands are +5 to your neutrality rolls.

I have a job and get paid thanks to labour unions and regulations. During free market times the common man was paid pennies every day.

>Eternal Peace between France and the Swiss confederation
Are you confusing something there?

Good.
Let Europe die.

Ha bisher na nix derartiges ghört. Mer gsends enre woche wenn si de name verzwiifled versueched zvertusche.

>SUSPECT CONFIRMED!!!
HIS NAME IS SHEM ALHAIDA!!!!

FUCK SWISSLAND YES!!!

sauce

>0 deaths
>I cant find anything about name or ethnicity of criminal
>we have street parade today with 900k gays and degenerates gathering up in zurich so it would be very strange if this was muslim terrorism and he did it in a fucking train instead of the 900k defenseless civilians

>Islands are +5 to your neutrality rolls.
Yes, sure. But what if you're the last island left?
>Soon