Hitler isn't a real man

I admire his work but in the end he committed suicide along his wife and poised his own dog with cyanide pills.

A real man doesn't commit suicide, he faces his opponents like he is supposed to.

>muh Mussolini is killed
>commies are closing in

Well take your guns and do what you can to hold them back and die in honor.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poisoned* ,fuck.

What motive he had to stay alive? He lost, nothing else to do but sit around and wait for people to come and torture his ass for nazi secrets.

>a real man doesn't commit suicide
>he allows his wife to be raped to death, his dog to be tortured to death and himself to be publicly humiliated, tortured into confessing to imaginary crimes, and executed

Are you retarded?

He wanted to kill one last Jew.

I sort of agree. Assuming he didn't escape to Argentina, he really had nothing to lose. Should've shot Eva, his dog, then went topside with an STG-44 and starting firing wildly at commies.

>tortured into confessing to imaginary crimes
>implying he would give in

So you are basically calling Hitler a coward?

>die in honor
suicide is a way to die in honor. Being tortured/humiliated/hanged is NOT.

Accepting your death is honorary, suicide is the coward's way out.

No it's not. Read more about suicides, specially the japanese vision of it.

Seppuku, yeah. I've read about that but still, in my opinion, suicide is not the right way out.

>in my opinion, suicide is not the right way out.
Thank god, who'd pay you debts

the USA got him out and faked the suicide story as part of Operation Paperclip.

Ever hear of Socrates and Hemlock you dim Greek fag?

Death before dishonor.

Suicide is the noble option.

Seeing their loved savior and leader mutilated, pissed on and dragged through the streets by a horse would have broken the German people more than his suicide. That is why Hitler ordered to have his body burned RIGHT AWAY by his own men. His death was honorable and I salute him for the end he chose.

Whatever you say, burger.

I didn't know anything about being burned by his own men, that is OK. Any source for it though?

He survived you idiot. You in pic related.

>implying he died

>tfw you'll never die shooting commies with an STG-44

It's mentioned in "Adolf Hitler - The greatest story never told".
Makes sense when you take other options into consideration.

he immortalized himself, also avoiding this...

Considering what they did to his legacy, they would do unimaginable things to him if they caught him alive.

The one man that almost took down your central banking system you use to control the world. What you do to him has to serve as a lesson to anyone who would ever dare to even think of trying this ever again.

Hitler was many things, but a coward he was not.

>implying he didn't flee to argentina/us like many other nazis(politicians/scientists)

WEW LAD better get them denbts ready you greasy ottoman rape baby

In Germanic Ethics, to kill yourself with a weapon in order to prevent humilliation and or a normal death is honorable, and grants you the favor of the Gods.

>imaginary crimes

Hitler never killed himself. That's another jewish lie.

Hitler escaped to South America.

there's no evidence he killed himself other than a jew tells you

reminder that papadopoulos died of old age like a little bitch in the women's prisons