Conservatives Are Retards

>Vote over and over again for neoliberal politicians who believe in shit like freedom of labor movement to suppress wages and make more money for the rich
>Country, predictably (to anyone with a room temperature or higher IQ), gets overrun with third world immigrants who take your jobs and wages get suppressed
>Blame liberals

>neoliberal politicians who believe in shit like freedom of labor movement to suppress wages and make more money for the rich

Come back when you learn to string a sentence together.

By the way, "neoliberal" is a buzzword with no consistent meaning in the way it is used other than "things that I as a leftist don't understand but don't like".

The problem is 1. not securing borders 2. bringing in 1m yearly 2a. due to the policies we don't even bring good workers and most of these are family members that aren't wanted 3. some ass hat justice added a clause that made one a US citizen by being born here

That's the current issue. The US isn't being outbred like Sup Forums believes. It's being purposely flooded with mostly Mexitrash.
>14 years ago we brought in 1m people
>from leftist countries
>this year they get to become citizens and vote disproportionately D
>this has been going on since the 90s
>the Clintons reelection was one of the worst examples of this where they registered 1m new voters that year
>legal Mexitrash votes 8-2 D

This is why amnesty must not pass again. It's over for conservatism if it happens.

Reagan never called his policies trickle down economics, the term was coined by his critics.

>supply side

Nobody will ever have secure borders with the rich controlling government because it makes them money to leave them open. Capitalists have always been the enemies of nation states because they've never been concerned with the public good. Neoliberals don't even believe there is such a thing.

>Puerto Rico
>Defending big business that wrecked its economy
Can't make this shit up. Conservatives are the worst cucks by far.

And?

This

Why are liberals so retarded?

>needing government assistance in labor relations

Maybe the problem is you.

>And?

You cant make a coherent argument if you start off with your facts wrong. You basically just presented a strawman, retard.

What it's named doesn't mean it isn't fucking retarded, you're missing the point.

>Conservatives, everyone.

Considering liberals had to call it "tickle down" to give it a bad name because they dont understand how it works means a lot.

>Reagan
>conservative

This meme needs to die already.

>amnesty
>not invasion licence

If a bank robber kidnaps a teller, you can't properly call not doing anything legal against him "amnesty" if he's still got the loot and the poor lady is still tied up in his basement.

Amnesty for illegals
>deport to Mexico
>no criminal or civil penalties
>still have leave to apply for residence through legal channels

The facts aren't wrong, moron. Using a pejorative for something doesn't invalidate a criticism of it. Calling blacks niggers doesn't mean they stop committing the lion's share of felonies.

Everyone on Sup Forums is basically retarded, aren't they?

only a truly selfish and unintelligent college age faggot would vote leftwards "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."
also have you never heard of a closed borders consrvative?
tl;dr OP likes occupy democrats on facebook

> hurr durr humans are selfish i got to the root of all human nature and suffering conservatives r dumb give me a nobel prize

this

>Conservatives
>Conservative
This meme is the one that needs to die. Conservakikes overwhelmingly worship Ronald Reagan. You stupid faggots, yourselves do.

I think Ronald Reagan was a big government phony
> hurr durr you worship Ronald Reagan

You lying sack of shit. You unapologetically worship the neoliberal bullshit he pushed into America and thereafter the global economy that wrecked the prosperity of the West.

where did i say that?

You admitted it by shilling for the right. The right ever since Reagan has just been the position of corporate welfare and wrecking the economy.

>B-b-but niggers!!
Look up "Southern Strategy". Using moronic race-baiting to con people into destroying themselves only works on retards - so most people. That's how you get both conservatives and liberals supporting massive third world immigration. You con the dumb righwing hicks by claiming niggers are stealing their taxdollars (while you steal their tax dollars and give them to the rich). With liberals you just say it's racist to oppose you and they fall in line.

youre describing a highly specific and rare strawman, not me nor the majority of conservatives i cant speak for them but i know what they think a lot better than you do