I cant wait anymore

I cant wait anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sam and Viv standing next to each other

good

Miles is trash it should be Robbie, one of the Runaways or forgotten kids from Academy/Initiative whatever

Robbie is confirmed to appear as well.
Whether he's just appearing or joining is another question

I hope Brevoort dies of a heart attack. Fat fedora-wearing bastard.

Trips don't lie, he's about get gave his own robot sex doll, just give her cat ears and it'd be perfect

Hatred towards him is what keeps the fat fuck alive.

Didn't they basically say Robbie would show up in it eventually? I can't remember all the SDCC shit

The fact Mark Waid is on this and the accompanying adult Avengers book does not give me good vibes. His teen-focused Legion of Super-Heroes stuff was pretty garbage.

The line-up is pretty good though, I guess. I'd like to see Robbie there - a rebellious young legacy group feels like a great fit for him - and I think the young alternate universe X-Men are dumb as fuck and the final step in the cancerous discarding of each new generation of mutants, but hey. It's Cyclops I guess.

Alsonso said Robbie will appear, we just don't now if he'll join

Man I forgot how good the Nova prime suit looked

Yeah Waid is probably the worst part of this. It would be a fun team with an appropriate writer.

I hope they don't change it when he's back.

Waid with kids
Ramos art
Miles

What a waste of a cool concept but it's almost guaranteed to be trash

EAT IT GRANDPA

MY

FUCKING

DIIIIIIIIICK

Wait, the O5 meme is still going on?

>current Waid
>writing kids
You'd think someone at Marvel would have at least flipped through his Archie book

I don't think any of them are even doing anything anymore other than Scott

I enjoyed Threeboot... Even that phrase was campy enough to work for me.

this was probably the worst part

>2 shit characters
>a mutie
>an inhuman
>a robo girl
>and a Hulk

I'm annoyed that they are all legacies. Why not throw an original teen hero in there instead of constantly playing "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon"

This book is gonna rock.

We need to get a backstory for each member reading list reading.

I'm sorry, but no.

At this point I don't want the runaways or Imitative kids o go through any more shit.

Jean is with the Extraordinary X-Men.

Because they made them and you didn't buy them so they stopped making them.

It's better this way since none of the originals get dragged down in this mess.

Yeah, no one other than Scott is doing anything

Oh hey, it's a slightly more diverse version of the Champions.

DAFUQ?

I can't wait for Sam and Miles to be gone.

Viv is reserved for the Alpha wolf of the group, AKA as Cyclops

Could someone photoshop Mayday instead of Miles? This cover would be perfect

But Sam is cute and will definitely get walked in on fucking his new robot waifu in like 3 issues

5 are those characters were created in 2012 or more recent

Fuck off. TykexKamala is all but confirmed to be the endgame.

Tyke/Kamala OTP to end the war

Sure, if you can find what legacy they're representing. Maybe Nico can join and call herself Black Witch after the Scarlet Witch :^)

Why is Hulk sporty now?

Sam needs to fuck off, he's the same shit as Miles and I don't understand why Sup Forums doesn't see that.

Use Wiccan for that, he needs to meet his sister anyway

There was a storytime of his stuff so now Sup Forums likes him because he suffers or some shit

He's cute and not marred by Bendis

why can't miles fuck off instead?

Regardless of what you think, it's pretty clear he's first up for characters that are going to disappear soon.

It's Cho

Because Miles was able to meet Marvel's expectations of him, while Sam fell hilariously short.
I don't like either character, but it's clear to see why Miles is staying and Sam will be forgotten

Tyke x Viv, other ships no need to apply.

We gotta create the must convoluted family tree in history of comics.

See that's what I don't get, Miles went through more shit than Sam in his, what? First year as Spider-Man? But Sup Forums still called him shit because he's shit. Sam watches his dad-that-really-isn't-his-dad die and everyone praises him as the second coming of Peter Parker.

I want them both to fuck off because they're both shit.

Tyke doesn't like kebab, he has patrician taste like redheads, blondes, Asians and an ocassional Alien girl or boy, but never a kebab

>while Sam fell hilariously short.
30-something issues for a new character with a B/C-list hero name is falling short?

that's not fair, miles carried the torch of ultimate spiderman, a book which basically made bendis's career

sam started off as a loeb abortion

miles had nowhere to go but down and did, and same had nowhere to go but up and did

Why does Viv stay in a shirt and jeans? That shit is gonna drive me nuts

because she's a robot

Yeah, mix the pym and summers family trees with Tyke smashing Viv robo pussy until she needs to go to grandpa pym for repairs, Summers genetic material is so superior that he'll knock up Viv with no problems . Then have old Cyclops fuck Lorna Dane until she becomes Lorna Summers and you've got mixed the Pym, Summers and magnus family trees

How many YEARS is this out of date?

Sam is good and Miles is trash

He was selling well below Marvel's cancellation threshold for most of that. He kept going for the same reason books like Captain Marvel don't get cancelled.
Look at how much shit he started with from Marvel and what the overall reception has been towards him. I get that you like him, but most people, to say the least, do not.
Marvel had very high goals for him and he met none of them.

>Sam is good
No he isn't, there are literally no differences between Miles and Sam.

There is literally nothing wrong with Sam. He is good.

like 3 or 2 years ? you can see Bendis X-teen there.

>He was selling well below Marvel's cancellation threshold for most of that.
Why you lyyyyyyyying? Marvel's threshold is 20,000.
These numbers are straight from comichron.

Fuck off Loeb

Still looks more updated than the last chart I saw but yeah it's probably pretty out of date

>Look at how much shit he started with from Marvel
cursed with loeb
cursed with killing dick rider
cursed with premiering in AvX

he basically had everything stacked against him

Sure there is. Marvel accepted that Miles will never be able match the original Spider-Man. Sam, on the other hand, is pure delusion.

You have shit taste user

put laura and robbie there snd you can have the all new all different fantastic 4

not him but since ANAD started we noticed the ralaunch affected Sam sales, he is know below 20k as your chart shows and that might be the reason why Richard MIGHT be coming back.

also
>lyyyyyyyying
What are you a little girl faggot ?

>There is literally nothing wrong with Miles. He is good.
This is what you sound like.

Why would marvel remove Miles?

His book sells more than all the characters books on the team if anything he's the biggest draw

He started with a cartoon, video games, and was in every Marvel event. I'm pretty sure he had toys in less than a year.
They had sky high expectations with him. Marvel's probably scratching their head wondering why their isn't another 0 Sam's sales figures.

>Marvel
>quality control
kek

At least I'm not delusional enough to think Sam is good.

Miles is boring all around though while Sam is exciting
More ground level heroes written by Bendis or cosmic adventures

Richard's already confirmed to be coming back. He'll be the focus in Nova from now on.

Nico is clearly metamorphising into Marvel's Witchblade

>It's a shipping episode

Sam is as fun as watching dumpster fires.

I think the only reason why Sup Forums is excited for this is the shipping posibilities.

>while Sam is exciting
In what way? A "watch him kick the shit out of everyone except Beta Ray Bill and the Hulk" way?

Sam is good because he is written well and it's fun to read
Miles is bad because Bendis fails to make him interesting

this is not hard to understand

I did buy them! I bought them a lot!

>It's a 'cyclops beats up everyone until they do what he says' episode

Let me guess, you are an avengers academy or academy X fan arent you ?

Didn't Havok/Wasp already accomplish that?

Is Tyke going to become Right?

>written well
He's the same "kid hero wants to do good but has to juggle school life, home life, and hero life" character as Miles.
>fun to read
Why?

Did havok have sex with a clone of Polaris, had a some who them adopted a little girl ?

I dont think so.

How could you tell?

He is so empty headed that only psychics want him.

Someone drawreq that.

AND??

god what a fucking mess of a tree.

i want a Synthezoid Summers kid so bad you guys

At least she isn't running around nude like other robot characters.

You have described a status quo not characterization. Thanks for proving you don't know what you're talking about though.

Dumb Dickfag

Why not a synthezoid mutant, the second robot mutant after warlock.

What are the major differences in Miles and Sam's characterizations then? Enlighten me.

Also you haven't told me why Sam's is fun to read.

It's possible that the basic rule of cancelation fodder ahs beenc hanged since the Ultimate line got absorbed into the main marvel universe.

You mean the relaunch with bad advertising and a shit opening arc of "The dad you rescued from space is actually a Skrull"? Yeah, I wonder why those sales were so bad.
>What are you a little girl faggot ?
Nice ad hominem.
youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw