Why do they hate each other so much?

Why do they hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
telegraph.co.uk/news/features/3634345/30-reasons-why-we-hate-the-French.html
irishtimes.com/culture/heritage/38-reasons-we-should-hate-the-french-or-at-least-dislike-them-mildly-1.1724156
youtube.com/watch?v=AJzSswlcrCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reciproque jealousy

They're united in hatred of Americans though

what do the british have to be jealous of the french?

France never hated USA and never will

UK always tried to be the leader but never ever been thx to France
France lawyas tried to export their culture globally but never been able to do thx to UK

Why should we be jealous of them?

its the truth tho

Best ally! Amazing food!

Then we can Britain and you can join the US in their israeli wars.

not hating someone doesn't mean we have to follow them blindly.

We're harder than you and we smell nicer

This, brits secretly love France. It is tsundere as fuck

We've literally always been anti-atlantist. Do I need to remind you how many times de Gaulle vetoed the UK's entry in the EU because he was afraid they would influence Europe towards America's viewpoint?

We are friends but you are the only ones who resist our hegemony so we respect you

>harder than you
heh?

It's sexual tension

No one cares about their own country here led alone France

Nice joke.

It's some sort of sexual tension

I've never heard anyone mention France

Last time I checked boards.Sup Forums.org/int/archive, France had 88 mentions. You're obviously new or a /brit/ dweller, because some posters are completely obsessed with France.

Britain is far more obsessed with France than France is obsessed with Britain, lad

true

this is a lie we love france

it's really not, the only time I have ever heard about France was in School

Emperor Macron shall show the Brits how rule Yurop.

not surprising since you're probably a neet

France is irrelevant to the average Brit, sorry

That would mean the average Brit shuts himself from the world and has no interest in international politics, which would explain why Brexit passed

>coping this hard
No one in Britain really cares about France, just move on.

telegraph.co.uk/news/features/3634345/30-reasons-why-we-hate-the-French.html
irishtimes.com/culture/heritage/38-reasons-we-should-hate-the-french-or-at-least-dislike-them-mildly-1.1724156

That’s the opposite though
We just wanted to be comfy island lads
You wanted to conquer Europe

I see more French saying a*glo than brits saying f*ench

go on /his/ and there are three schizo frogs that spam threads unashamedly about how evil the anglo is

>w-we just tried to be nice island guys
The 100 years' war started because your leader was mad he wasn't eligible to be king of France because of Salic law, so he tried to invade us.

That Irish article is so embarrassing

>...if you go by the infamous Paris Wine Tasting of 1976, when an English wine merchant organised a "blind" tasting before a jury of French experts. To their horror, they rated Californian wines as winners in both the red and white wine categories. The French press first denied any tasting had happened, then claimed the results were fixed.
Kek

>Citing articles from 1998 and 2007

>not using national sexual tension to sell cars

youtube.com/watch?v=AJzSswlcrCo

Normans shouldn't of got England involved then

Good seduction skills?

I met a scottish couple in a bar some days ago, they were pretty tipsy but kindda nice so we talked to each other with some friends. First thing they said after the presentations was something like : "damn that's so cool to talk to some french people ! We're not english, heh ! We were always allied against those bastards !" I laughed but, wow, some guys have quite the long grudge.

Probably Nationalist cuck, during their independance refrendum nationalists were saying they were going to revive the old alliance with France against England like it's the middle ages or some shit.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as France, is in fact, Ghauls/Frankish rules, or as
I’ve recently taken to calling it, Ghauls plus Frankish rulers. France is not a Frankish nation unto itself, but rather
another free component of a fully functioning Gaulish population made useful by Roman culture, laws and technology
comprising a full feudal kingdom as defined by the treaty of Verdun. Many "French" inhabitants are not even Frankish,
without even realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the inhabitants of Ghaul ruled by Frankish nobles today is
often called "France”, and many of its inhabitants are not aware that it is basically a Roman province, developed by
Charlemagne's heirs. There really is a France, and these people inhabit what we now call the Benelux, Rhineland and
Northern France.

What is the rest of France, then?

The French hate us far more than we hate them. It's kind of funny because you'd think we would have much more to be upset about.

>I can speak on behalf of an entire foreign country
The only time we ever think about you people is when we discuss Brexit. Not because we care about you, but because it's an unprecedented event and we like discussing politics.