Who else #proudtobeblack here? It's great we are finally surpassing our white oppressors...

Who else #proudtobeblack here? It's great we are finally surpassing our white oppressors. People are starting to see that blacks are superior.

The white man's time is over

you live in filthy ghettos and shit in the street

Hah, because the white supremacist system isn't completely dismantled yet. Just wait and see, your time is coming to an end. If you didn't have the white privelage and benefit of the white supremacist system your ancestors made you wouldn't be able to win a medal.

It's baffling to me how Ameritards care about a mans skin colour

Religion > skin colour

Hah ctfu, funny how fast white "men" change up their story when they have to face the truth

>that picture
Someone tell that fucking ape that, no, the gold medal does not have chocolate in the middle.

but you have track and field dont take the pool medals

Why are they lying? She was told not to swim in a Vegas swimming pool before she was famous or else they would drain the pool. They never actually drained it, it was just a threat to make the half nog leave

Using the internet is appropriating white culture.

>Hah, because the white supremacist system isn't completely dismantled yet.

empire of dust.webm

date and place for this pool-draining event? or is it yet another myth?

I mean, the greatest swimmer of all time is black.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>these autistic provocations

Fuck off nigger. This is bait.

But if it weren't I'll just let you know that when white men's time is over, civilization is over and the end times of humanity are near.

Friendly reminder to dindus: wearing pants, driving a car, eating cooked food, and drinking clean water are all appropriations of white culture. I kindly ask you to stop, as cultural appropriation is no longer acceptable in the current year

> If you didn't have the white privelage and benefit of the white supremacist system
your welfare check, potable tap water, functional sewage system, are all part of the white system, nigger

Who is Simone Manuel? Also lol'd gr8 b8 m8

You're white.

She tied with a white Canadian for Gold, it's fucking nothing.

Haha ctfu can't wait for Hillary to be In office so saying "nigger" will be rightfully labeled hate speech and thus you'll be sent to your reeducation camp where racists like you belong.

Ctfu yeah right whitey the only reason it's the "white system" right now is because it hasn't been dismantled yet. Pretty soon it's going to be for EVERYBODY INCLUDING BLACKS because your system is being dismantled. I can not wait because we deserve it for all of what you have taken from us

Why are you saying ctfu? Chut the fuck up? What the hell does that even mean?

Ctfu look it up white boi on dem fancy compoodas your southern gramdaddy invented. Hahaha

>little white boys can't into pop culture slang

What can you guys do right? Ctfu just stop trying, like I said your time is over just wait 10 years and see what happens when you try that racist shit

Sage goes in all fields if anybody was curious.