I would literally pay $15 extra to ensure that this trailer, and other multiple jump scare horror trailers...

I would literally pay $15 extra to ensure that this trailer, and other multiple jump scare horror trailers, dont play before the movies i go see.
This is a hidden reason that theaters are dying, because nobody wants to sit through a trailer for It or The Conjuring 3 or any trailer with jump scares when the film they paid for is a god damn comedy.

just shut your eyes and cover your ears bruh

I love theatre trailers

I literally never get horror trailers in my movies.

It is kino though

same man same

>I would literally pay $15 extra to ensure that this trailer, and other multiple jump scare horror trailers, dont play before the movies i go see.

1. Ask the person/people you're going to the movies with to text you the moment the trailers are over.
2. Enter viewing room like the pussy you are
3. Profit, for them.

When is the new trailer dropping?

You could just sit there and wait patiently.

>$15

Oh, you're American, you don't know what patience is

... Or you can chill 15-20 minutes outside the theater before the movie starts

the whole point is that i can be a little bitch secretly
i dont give a fuck about trailers before movies. But they better not have god damn jump scares in them unless the film im paying for is a horror movie or is itself otherwise filled jump scares

You are like a mewling child.

You sound like me when I was 13.

They just showed a new trailer at the SDCC

The previews last 15 minutes.
Just arrive at the theater and go into your show 15 minutes after the scheduled time on your ticket and you will never have to watch trailers again.

>fags that come late and expect you to let them through the aisle

fucking this
people act like its such an affront to them personally if you have to walk by them to get to your seat so they make this huge production of moving their feet like 4 fucking inches backward

>fucking this
>reply is the exact opposite of my post
Just be on time, nigger.

>being mad over having to move your legs

Do they actually bother you? I honestly wish I was like that. I have such a hard time enjoying any scary movies, I just can't get scared like I used to anymore. I enjoy watching them sometimes but I can't say any movie or trailer for that matter ever bothered or even startled me anymore.

Are you an actual nigger?

Will they include *that* scene?

Christ it was straight up bizarre when I read the book. It just came in out of nowhere. Blood pact? Group hug? Nah, let's gangbang Bev.