/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did you say?

'

don’t think i’ve ever eaten chocolate in front of anyone, makes me feel like such a fat cunt

weird post

in my early 20s and still feel no real need to have a gf. wonder if it'll hit me hard one day

post erotic pictures of women with small frams like su

this one's for my peeps

Tried a sample of a £60 chocolate bar in London and it tasted like shite

look after yourself and the women will come, hopefully
I am aiming for a 29/30 renaissance

Idiot -- Brad Pitt was NEVER the hottest man, no matter how much the media keeps screaming it to the mindless masses. Women prefer tall and darkly handsome, statistically; he has that puffy redneck lower lip, ugh. So your whole study is screwed from the start.

>£60 chocolate bar in London

so a mars bar? haha

gf is the best thing thats ever happened to me desu

when you find one you actually really like its quite nice.

Working as a clockmaker.
Coil on the morrow.

>thinking_pepe.jpg

And on the seventh day the lord said: on the morrow let there be toil

>too much cocoa in my chocolate

baying for tarquin blood

hello nigger

sophie

mummy went to waitrose for like the first time today

got some ham/cheese stuffed pasta, honestly the best meal I've had in years, cost £3 though, can see why only tarqs shop there

lmao

Working in a costa.
Boil on the morrow.

aren't you a nigger from haiti

hysterical post

>flag
Thanks for the laugh, lad.

>when the disabled bogs smell like disabled people

why yes I'd love to stay up into the early hours of a Monday morning to watch a bunch of large black men standing around while American Jews try to sell me stuff

I saw you post this in the other thread. There is nothing contradictory about those two positions. In fact, they are perfectly congruent. Women are getting advantages, yet whining about unfair treatment.

Impressive post

toil at the call centre on the morrow

>hes here

STOP POSTING PRIME BRENDAN AS A TOILBRENDAN

This picture looks like it was taken with a 30 year old camera

the real reason there's never been a proper /brit/ meetup is that the tarquins are shit scared I'd turn up and smash the fuck out of them

Where is the contradiction here exactly?

Got a job in Belfast.
O'Doyle on the morrow.

We have /brit/ meetups all the time, we just never invite you.

Love the pitchers they do in the spoons gets you proper pissed haha

quintessential daneland post
pseudointellectual cunt, would love to fucking thump your head against a wall

Don't quite think that's the reason, lad.

>he doesn't read books

Cold out, Irish weather
(Cena) Boyle on the morrow

not a /brit/ meetup if its conducted behind close doors in your bent skype group

UK has got falling wages. the UK has got unaffordable houses. the government in the UK is either fucked up or just being destoryed to be replaced by private companies. the bits of government not getting destoryed are authoritarian shit designed to spy on citizens. the UK is in the process of banning ltierally everything enjoyable from drugs to access to Sup Forums.

I am working my arse off in the hope that some day i can buy a deano-hut barrat new build so i can spend 2 hours daily commuting on a human sardine tin-simulator that costs several £1000s a year to use and yet still does not come on time or at times at all.

I'm hoping to raise my kids (should i be so lucky as to ever have them) in a society where their make or break in terms of success is determined simply by whether they went to two unviersities or not.

Recon I need give britain a miss. not really much to be gained from taty ing here as opposed to trying out a new life in europe or in some other anglo country.

hell i'm even willing to give a developing country a try. at least the difficulties and mundane aspects of life will be an adventure rather than a migraine like malaise.

Life here feels so wanting of purpose, i already fucked up in life by not going to Oxbridge (so reaching the top of anything will always be near-impossible). Even though i'm naive thinking abroad everything will be great, i've got to hope something is better.

I went to a meetup at a boatyard and the other guy pussied out.

Toiling at the call centre as we speak

kind of forgot the term "overseas" is bespoke for islanders. Had a conversation with a pole telecoms toiler and he seemed a bit confused

saothar sa maidin

youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ

anyone elses discord just gone down?

If you support these policies we can make it great again

fantastic post

all the decent women are already snapped up by 25 lads

after that your only options are fatties, single mothers and mentals

/brit/ meet-up at winchester wetherspoons when

it'd probably be easier to get into an American Ivy League school than Oxbridge, you can just do that and then pick up some dumb rich girl who likes your accent

>destoryed

absolute belter of a post

reading manga lads

cheltenham-greggs meet up when?

>increase miltiary spending to 10% of gdp
what does this accomplish

I'm a virgin but I'd turn down sex with a fat bird, just repulsed by them can't help it

/brit/ meetup in waterstones when?

mines fine

Just came back from laughing at people in book stores.

>men have to date women their own age

it's like our one advantage

gives rorke a hardon

lots of good value in single mums that other people have discarded 2bh

Is é Obairberg an ceann

rorkes like to feel like they're rocking big bollocks

hehe...

why do you need a woman the same age as you though

GRR ARMY GRR MANLY MILITARY GRR STRONG BIG STICK GRRR

when a brainlet attempt 2 b smrt

How to fix Britain

1. End external immigration of my sperm (by destroying their sacks)
2. zero gravity bollock extermination
3. death penalty for my nards
4. conversion therapy for my testicles (from whole to smashed)
5. declare having intact scrotums illegal
6. nationalise the rail (so trains can drive over my sack)
7. nationalise energy (so I can dip my danglers into a million degree tokamak reactor)
8. introduce an immigrant tax post-brexit where immigrants must pay 5% to bash my soft testes
9. post-brexit tariff revenue income for the treasury to be put into heavy brown bags and dropped on my testicles
10. tax evading companies have their assets and operations seized by the state until they punch my eggs
11. pressure inside my ballbag to increase to 25%
12. end free schools and invest in a massive state school building (on top of my exposed bollocks)
13. national scrote bashing is mandatory
14. no intact male sex organs in education for anyone from nursery to university
15. massive infrastructure projects, Crossrail 2, HS3 and a London airport linking freight rail, sea and air so as to assault my gonads on all fronts
16. raise chokehold on my aching nards to start 15,000PSI
17. end emergency operations on hurt testicles
18. end inheritance (of healthy bollocks)
19. end the smoking ban so pub-goers can stub out their fag-ends on my tender gonads
20. 20% banker bonus for every CEO who flicks my sack
21. increase military spending to 10% of GDP so missiles can be laser-guided to my scrotum
22. Abolish the house in which my sack resides
23. reduce my healthy sperm count to 550 (then to zero with a hammer)
24. remove Sinn Fein from Parliament (but only after they blow my sack with a car bomb)
25. Abolish my testicles

You meet nice virgins @ church on Sundays

w

I don't see the problem with black panther. It's exactly what we want, for OUR people. Everyone should have the same desires for their own people.

penis and also dicke and balls

>obairberg

awful post

in the US you can have a materially wealthy life without being extraordinary.

here just to have a fairly basic standard of living you need to be earning a lot of money.

That film is the culmination of anti white rhetoric which will ultimately bring about the demise of western civilization and by extension the rest of humanity as a whole.

t-there must be a mistake... it's supposed to be saturday...

t. londoner

this

Just 20 years ago it used to be 5% and even that wasn't enough. 30 years ago it was 8%. Point is, the military is massively underfunded and is the regular victim of cuts that only have negative conseqences. Homeless veterens made redundant, less capability and reach for global crisis. 10% is what we need

back to the nu-mines tomorrow

toenails are comically long lads. haven't cut them in over a year. can't be arsed

penalty or not?

Servitude at sunup

hate life lads

>tfw haven't washed or ironed any of my toil clothes

toilsfarb is going to be livid

Don't watch soccer lad sorry

>Late start tomorrow
>Get to sleep in

Not today Toilberg, not today

nice , just came to this :)

The lad in white should be slapped for such a shocking lack of not being little bitch.

loudly decried open border mentality during the migrant crisis but always said Putin was a far bigger threat than ISIS even when the latter were putting out videos of them burning and decapitating people on a daily basis and sending operatives into the west via the migrant waves

Just to add to my manifesto lads: Make it illegal to land bank property with fines if nobody occupies the space within 3 months of purchase.

Rorke