youtube.com/watch?v=9_-99eBBhFc
youtube.com/watch?v=7b2T8K2D-ps
youtu.be/KX0Fqgx1ouk
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ1zjM3-uxU
youtube.com/watch?v=k6_rw8PdRfc
reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/7v40d2/pokémon_just_brought_me_to_tears/
youtube.com/watch?v=9jIAsWX1ZVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ohhhh unlucky mate, someone already linked a new. Better luck next time.

Nothing contradictory there whatsoever.

UK has got falling wages. the UK has got unaffordable houses. the government in the UK is either fucked up or just being destoryed to be replaced by private companies. the bits of government not getting destoryed are authoritarian shit designed to spy on citizens. the UK is in the process of banning ltierally everything enjoyable from drugs to access to Sup Forums.

I am working my arse off in the hope that some day i can buy a deano-hut barrat new build so i can spend 2 hours daily commuting on a human sardine tin-simulator that costs several £1000s a year to use and yet still does not come on time or at times at all. I'm hoping to raise my kids (should i be so lucky as to ever have them) in a society where their make or break in terms of success is determined simply by whether they went to two unviersities or not.

Recon I need give britain a miss. not really much to be gained from taty ing here as opposed to trying out a new life in europe or in some other anglo country. hell i'm even willing to give a developing country a try. at least the difficulties and mundane aspects of life will be an adventure rather than a migraine like malaise.

Life here feels so wanting of purpose, i already fucked up in life by not going to Oxbridge (so reaching the top of anything will always be near-impossible). Even though i'm naive thinking abroad everything will be great, i've got to hope something is better.

delete this please mate.

me n the lads

WELCOME TO THE KING OF FIGHTERS CHAMPIONSHIP

Off to the gf store, you lads need anything?

the 90s were bloody wild

the proto gf is at bible study right now. couple nights ago she made brownies. she's probably volunteering again next week

NEVER 4GET M8 WONT EVAH LOOK @ THE S*N AGEN

sit down be humble

any Russo-Japanese war man in?

is this a soyfe-space

MILK

Read up to the second "destoryed." I cannot take someone seriously after they make the same mistake twice in a row.

paki gf

zungguzungguguzungguzeng

can you grab us a black gf thanks

don't like this post at all

imagine how hairy and musky her arsehole gets. hmmm

I'm gonnae phone the landlord tomorrow and tell him ill just pish and shite in the shower from now on so he can get rid of the toilet if he wants.

>ancap : free armour trimming

ok
off to the gymnasium
anyone want anything

ffs look at the state of his daughter
you knew it was going to happen yet you still had kids

mentalist

im 18 and have had 4 sexual partners absolutely howling at the virgin freaks in here haha

like this post a lot

urm

easier when ur a poofter

slob on my cat
cus you know it's fat
check in with me
and do that

Yo. network. shoots dry food want. sex to slightly spreading West to eat that GA impulse ha when the level of the tomb to eat Oh long ha when ha bare hands Oh love. Savannah extraordinaire die. party. Havana under the slightly small text to slightly sprinkle the level Ling eat that GA impulse ha Ah party Ah Hava yo. network. shoots dry food want. sex to slightly spreading West to eat that GA impulse ha when the level of the tomb to eat Oh long ha when ha bare hands Oh love. Savannah extraordinaire die. party. Havana under the slightly small text to slightly sprinkle the level Ling eat that GA impulse ha Ah party Ah Hava yo. network. shoots dry food want. sex to slightly spreading West to eat that GA impulse ha when the level of the tomb to eat Oh long ha when ha bare hands Oh love. Savannah extraordinaire die. party. Havana under the slightly small text to slightly sprinkle the level Ling eat that GA impulse ha Ah party Ah Hava yo. network. shoots dry food want. sex to slightly spreading West to eat that GA impulse ha when the level of the tomb to eat Oh long ha when ha bare hands Oh love. Savannah extraordinaire die. party. Havana under the slightly small text to slightly sprinkle the level Ling eat that GA impulse ha Ah party Ah Hawa
Yo. network. shoots dry food want. sex to slightly spreading West to eat that GA impulse ha when the level of the tomb to eat Oh long ha when ha bare hands Oh love. Savannah extraordinaire die. party. Havana under the slightly small text to slightly sprinkle the level Ling eat that GA impulse ha Ah party Ah Hava yo. network. shoots dry food want. sex to slightly spreading West to eat that GA impulse ha when the level of the tomb to eat Oh long ha when ha bare hands Oh love. Savannah extraordinaire die. party. Havana under the slightly small text to slightly sprinkle the level Ling eat that GA impulse ha Ah party Ah Hawa

one gf please

why hasn't anyone confronted Musk about his side business in pingers?

somebody jay this freak

haha exact same except that last part about having 4 sexual partners and laughing at lads who havent

never watched a more hit & miss sketch show Tbh

>im 18 and have had 4 sexual partners absolutely howling at the virgin freaks in here haha

Um... Karl Franz, sweetie, what are you doing?

plebfiltered

post some kino choons
youtube.com/watch?v=9_-99eBBhFc

had 6 sexual partners (ALL women) didn’t use protection with any of them

creating a little army lads

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein Und das heißt: Erika. Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein Wird umschwärmt Erika. Denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit, Zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein Und das heißt: Erika.

yeah confronted him and asked to up production they fucking bang

a runt army

my cat always smells great to be honest

I'm 96 and have had 69 sexual partners
laughing at all the virgin runts in this thread

yum yum

youtube.com/watch?v=7b2T8K2D-ps

coor blimey

fav rdj tune, at least of his techno stuff
youtu.be/KX0Fqgx1ouk

22 and have shagged 10 (ten) girls

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ1zjM3-uxU

had more sex from December-February than I've had in the 5 years preceding that

/gf2018/ may be on the cards

hmm

not actually had one, usually have crystal
best pills I had were youtubes, they were like a fucking rocket

off to the paki shop
you lads want anything?

wait isnt that the train bloke

>Being born in the late 1990s

I remember you cunts. You were the twats on 9gag and reddit posting those le memes in those white templates with red writing. Now you think you're cool, but us 91'ers remember

someone's spaffed on your chips

Aphex Twin? More like Ay, turn this shite off

who are you seeing for valentine's day lads?

4 hours till the Owl lads

finished my roast dinner curry lads. was very tasty will make it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6_rw8PdRfc

his name is an anagram of "mr political hole" haha

nobody because modern valentines day is a dumb yank festival

unironically born in '99
haha
le 90's kid in the house

gonna call my ex to remind her I exist

sasha grey

reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/7v40d2/pokémon_just_brought_me_to_tears/ shit like this make me ashamed of liking nintendo

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=9jIAsWX1ZVQ
need a cockney gf

your mum

you walked into that one didn't you?

Ah yes, diarrhoea - hello old friend

increasingly melancholic and hopeless with each passing day

Wiltshire breaded ham from Morrison's

29 and KV, never been on a date

business idea: an electric, self-driving car company named Edison

>being 11 years old in 2010

fucking state

born in 88
the gf was born in 96

how is that possible? Not being mean or anything, but what have you been doing?

love the aesthetic of normal humans trapped in a fantasy universe with nightmarish monsters and magic

shan't

same
are you ugly?

>an electric, self-driving car company
pls no

22 and stuck my dick in a fair few fannies

When you were 18, an adult, she was ten years old.

prozzy

probably a chink one

Back from the climbing gym laddos
Feelin swole and sexy

just shat out last nights curry and maybe a bit of the sunday dinner made its way in there already as well

>love the aesthetic of normal humans trapped in a fantasy universe with nightmarish monsters

Bet you would love Detroit then

Good lad, good to see you took my advice from the other day.

might be getting one of these lads
guess what kind of person i am based on it

woah move aside shaq, check out this quick maths.