Kek is not with us.

ayyy lmaos are here.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticwarrior.com/owl.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(god)
youtube.com/watch?v=mbi7rq-TSk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My digits say otherwise

We need to find out what egyptian god was an owl, but cause that's clearly what's involved with Bohemian Grove and the left. We need to do some research and see how much meme magic we need for kek to defeat this menace.

>sucks air through teeth

kek was never with you fool

>The Egyptian name for the owl is Mulak or Moloch represented by the letter symbolism of M
LITERALLY Moloch
gnosticwarrior.com/owl.html

Yeah I'm having a hard time figuring out which deity it would be but my guess is either Horus or Set.

No.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(god)
>Yam, Yamm, or Yammu was a Levantine sea and river god, popular in the Bronze and Early Iron Ages.
>Yam, from the Canaanite word Yam (Hebrew: ים) meaning "Sea", also written Yaw, is one name of the Ugaritic god of Rivers and Sea. Also titled Judge Nahar ("Judge River"), he is also one of the 'ilhm (Elohim) or sons of El, the name given to the Levantine pantheon.
>Yam is the deity of the primordial chaos and represents the power of the sea, untamed and raging; he is seen as ruling storms and the disasters they wreak. The gods cast out Yam from the heavenly mountain Sappan (modern Jebel Aqra; Sappan is cognate to Tsephon).
>Of all the gods, despite being the champion of El, Yam holds special hostility against Baal Hadad, son of Dagon. Yam is a deity of the sea and his palace is in the abyss associated with the depths, or Biblical tehwom, of the oceans. (This is not to be confused with the abode of Mot, the ruler of the netherworlds.) In Ugaritic texts, Yam's special enemy Hadad is also known as the "king of heaven" and the "first born son" of El, whom ancient Greeks identified with their god Cronus, just as Baal was identified with Zeus, Yam with Poseidon and Mot with Hades. Yam wished to become the Lord god in his place. In turns the two beings kill each other, yet Hadad is resurrected and Yam also returns.

Get your Moloch loving ass out of here. Don't you have to meet with the Skull and Bones to sacrifice a child or something to Moloch or something.

I am here, child.
The Happenings are beginning anew.
The ARYAN will be the main victim in this new phase.
We must initiate the ARYANDIED. This will bring us into the APEX HAPPENING.

>he doesn't worship Thoth or Hermes
What's /po/'s take on these two?

>The only cultures who did not depict the owl as a sign of evil were the Athenians, Normans (Vikings/Swedes) and Mongol Tartars.
This is explaining a lot.

KeK is with us
Numbers confirm this

ayyy lmao

ITS FINALLY HERE.
THE END OF THE WORLD!

Thoth/Hermes is based.

praise moloch, kek is only owl food. my repeating digits confirm it all.

Fuck ayy lmao. Praise kek

Kek is a beta God, the real God is Son of God, Jesus of Nazareth. Confess your sin my child, the rapture is upon us

Begone from here, worm.
Your powers are worthless.

praise kek

Praise KeK faggot

Kek will overcome. it's a non issue.

>no dubs

Jesus confirmed non god KEK confirmed new God

>using putting the frogs face on a symbol of Trismegistus
The Ibis eats frogs.

nice numbers

Lord Kek, I beg unto thee; grant me the dubs to help purge this board of Moloch's minions.

Praise KeK

(OP)
Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen

yes. Praise KEK

he is growing STRONGER

BEGIN THE HAPPENING OF HAPPENINGS.

DO IT NOW

How will mulech ever recover?

Tripity do dar

fuggg praise glorious KeK

Kek is real because this post will end in 7

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Kek is just preparing something huge

May all followers of moloch be struck barren so they not pass their heresy onto their sons, great kek.

Dubs - kek will destroy NWO
Trips - kek will destroy my angus

These doubles.

Confirmed yooooge habbening

Checked

>2016
>not worshiping a literal chaos deity out of malice, spite and nihilistic disillusion at christian morals which let Western civilization to current cucked state

They've been here for a while dude..

checked and kek'd

The owls are not what they seem

youtube.com/watch?v=mbi7rq-TSk8