Be white

>be white
>never seen snow
>never seen a mountain
I feel like a fish out of water.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/71899378/How-New-Zealands-refugee-quota-stacks-up-internationally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come to Poland then! :)

Well i had never dived in the Great Barrier reef or bungee jumped before i went to Australia.

is this some subtle way of bragging about your holiday?

>fish is poisonous
>water has sharks in it

lol convicts

>tfw Australia is becoming more British then Briton.
father pls

It was awesome.

There are mountains everywhere you fucking mong, try leaving Melbourne sometime.

Same life here in Florida. I've been as far as Ontario so I've seen mountains but never seen snow since I've only been up north in the summer.

M8, those are some pussy ass mesas.

Take a vacation to Yellowstone. You'll see both.

snow is shit
mountains are nice though

If you're willing to go in that thing then you're mentally insane

Move away from the fucking desert you faggot

>live in north sweden
>mostly white, most nigs live in the south
>great people
>good nature
>snow
>never too hot
>free from sjw faggots
>traditional way of living

Home for a white male

>be Californian
>never see snow
>never see white people
>be wagecuck
>be shot by nigger and spics

It saddens me that Swedes have to say "mostly white" in the whitest part of their country.

RIP you once great people

APOLOGISE

>Try leaving Lelbourne
>all the good mountains in aus are next to Melbourne

Are you retarded?

there are no mountains in Australia.

You haven't seen one so you obviously haven't tried leaving. Plus that's not true, are you retarded?

wait so there are other people than abos in Australia?

>>never seen a mountain
How?
Aren't there mountains everywhere?

If there are trees on top of the mountain its not a real mountain.

APOLOGISE

but there wasn't some snowfall this winter in australia? And Tasmania seems quite nice, I bet there are some nice places there

these look like earth's pimples, gross

I want to fuck that kangaroo.

It's what you do with it that counts, you size queen.

Go to MILFORD SOUND in New Zealand! What are you waiting for, I would if I was as close as you!

those look more like hills

oh now I see why it's such a touchy subject

that's a pretty nice looking volcano

>be white
>live near mountains
>still can't ski or snowboard

You call that a mountain?

we're full, sorry

etc etc

I've never seen the ocean. Get a fuck load of snow here though.

forgot pic

Come to Switzerland.

Literally whitest country if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Reading this negates all your immunities.

don't lie I've watched lord of the rings you have plenty of space on your island

I wouldn't be bragging about that tectonic plate of yours m8.

feels bad man

No.

I love my mom
also
>switzerland anno domini 2016
>white
don't kid yourself

Fuck you, etc etc

>norwegians need to be subtle to brag
fucking kidding me?

>be latino
>experiencing this

My parents moved north to get away from this shit, man.

No one lives up there anyways so its irrelevant.

BUILD

Sup fellow CO bro

>not growing up at the base of a mountain range

O shit waddup

>Shitposting live from beautiful South Denver

Fuck you bergjude.

>be californian
>go on day trips to beautiful sierra nevada mountains
>visit relatives on their farms in gorgeous northern part of the state, with permanently snow-capped mountains and tiny all-white farming communities
>direct access to the best food, beer, wine, and weed on the continent
>get homeless bro to help you convince SJW case-worker that you're homeless as well, for the free money and food stamps
>have under the table job making $15 an hour working in a fun kitchen on top of free government money
>live in beautiful well-maintained old victorian
>friendly relations with hood negros who live near me, they keep an eye on my place when we're out of town
>mock college students to their face and they don't even process it because i have long hair

california is possibly the comfiest place there is, you're just low energy as fuck

WE ARE UNIRONICALLY WHITE

Snow is comfy user, come to northern Europe during Christmas sometime.

(Not Sweden, never Sweden)

okay, okai.. technically we have the SPACE

but not the inclination. theres too many immigrants being let in as it is -

we even have a refugee quota ffs ):

Truly the best state*

*minus Boulder

i know how you feel op at least australia is mostly wihte too
>be white
>get bullied in school just for being white
sheeit

K2 is most aesthetic mountain

Prove me wrong

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen

Global warming. Get used to it. This will be the hottest summer on record for the continental US, and by 2030 will probably be considered cool.

>TFW CU alumnus

Shit was interesting. Also, Golden is ELITE.

>TFW I used to work for Coors

Doesn't Australia have snow?
At all?

You are at the same latitude than Buenos Aires
Southern Buenos Aires gets light snow every winter

You should at least be getting some light snow.
I don't get it. Why is Australia so hot?

well you asked for it. I put on you the curse of Taylor Swift. Everytime she gets a new boyfriend the closest person to you will die, everytime she writes a breakup song your partner will fantasise about your fat friend during sex with you, everytime you hear Taylor Swift's song a day will be taken from your life. the strength of the curse grows geometrically with every reply you will write to this post.

Because of their toasty bantz

This actually, dark days with snow and those lights are the best. Then you go home and drink some glögg in your wooly socks and just chill

get a boat to Antarctica.

I don't know much about meteorology but seriously why doesn't Australia get cold in their winter? It's probably just as close to Antarctica as Russia is to the north pole

Snow is fucking faggy as shit, and the rest of the year it rains. You're better off in your climate, aussie.

>we even have a refugee quota ffs ):
I wish we had one :(

Pic I posted is Finland too, pls no bully, but I am the son of Finnish immigrants.

Love Finland though, go there several Times a year.

even your mountains are fucking disgusting abos

It has to do with the ocean streams. Australia gets blasted with a warm one and south America gets a cold one iirc.

Snow mostly sucks, but those quiet nights where it is lightly snowing with the street lights making this really warm orange glow are heaven

Can't argue with that m8. I personally fancy the south face of Dhaulagiri, Rakhiot face of Nanga Parbat, and the imposing south wall of Annapurna.

Reported

Is there a shadow on the fucking sky?

Those are more like what we call foothills here in California.

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/71899378/How-New-Zealands-refugee-quota-stacks-up-internationally

pls no be upset D:

Germany does the work for all of us. eternally grateful

theres a good Germony.

White people shouldn't even be is Ausfailia. That place is for austroniggers.

There's snow here and this is an island in the caribbean, just kys Australia
(you)

LITTLE

fuck you man, seriously

>be me
>be white
>live in the north
>it snows 9 months a year
>fucking cold
>always depressed
>hate my life

I like American mountains best

>Snow mostly sucks
That's because of the jet stream. You get the snow that Alaska doesn't want. (Sloppy seconds)

We have a few dozen ranges.

same

Same

Medic bag medic bag medic bag medic bag
>Fuck off

Where do you go usually

Same

What... What is Glögg?

Needs more flag.

fugg

kek

Glögg in Swedish, glögi in Finnish. A very sweet Finnish christmas drink

Kokkola, family is of Russian and Finnish heritage and I have met quite a few Russians there.