[Trump's] become the Daddy Alpha for every alpha-aspiring beta male...

>[Trump's] become the Daddy Alpha for every alpha-aspiring beta male, whose mix of moral liberation and misogyny keeps the Ring-a-Ding-Ding dream alive.

nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opinion/sunday/a-playboy-for-president.html

HAHAHAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160813195349/http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opinion/sunday/a-playboy-for-president.html
lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2016/08/12/31001-20160812ARTFIG00401-la-circulaire-passee-sous-silence-qui-supprime-la-notion-d-immigration-illegale.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i read the jew york times
>i put peas in my guac

You'd think at some point the media nutbags would figure out that the harder they shill, the better he looks.

>I have no argument so I must project

i cant wait to see how bad the US looks after the last shred of 'masculinity' in politics is gone president clinton has gone full merkel mode

why does his wife look perpetually confused

wow, i've never seen so much buzzwords on a sentence like that before

Bruh I don't even pay attention to which bimbo Trump is fucking

>t. bitter balding liberal nu-male

this might be a little more convincing if the woman he was running against wasn't the cuck wife of the guy who got caught fucking all the interns at the office.

but dont expect the nyt to mention that

she doesn't understand how hillary isn't in prison yet.

>Trump supporters are beta males!
Cry harder Jew York Times. Fucking nerds man.

Meanwhile in reality

>Trump is a leader of men
>this is bad somehow
>?????

Since when doesnt fucking and marrying whores qualify this shitheel as a degenerate on Sup Forums?

> is another arm chair psychologist tries to explain the mind of Trump supporters episode

>the Jew York times

Fuck you cuck, I'm not opening that link

Now that's what I call a political comic

>no archive link
>giving the jew his due
>hating on the fuhrer

Yep, Correct the Record is hard at work

web.archive.org/web/20160813195349/http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opinion/sunday/a-playboy-for-president.html

Looks like someone doesn't want America to be great again.

>That comic
>that lack of irony

It's like he forgot that the leftists want to legalize all illegal aliens (who mostly happen to vote leftist) and bring in more "refugees" and "temporary workers."

I'm flabbergasted.

Holy shit, the irony here is palpable. Dems have been importing third-world shithole voters since the 60s.

It's the look a woman gets when she has more money than she can spend.

>all this projection

its so fucking glorious

this guy looks like he eats cum out of the condoms of other men

>Trump to happy merchant
>barbarians to roody-poos
Please fix Ben Garrison

I can't wait to see how bad Canada looks when we annex them and oogabooga Justin Trudeau's wife.

>illegal
this word will be meaningless soon all over the world, we're all going the way france is going

in case you missed the big thread last night, there's no longer even a legal distinction between legal and illegal immigration in france
anymore
lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2016/08/12/31001-20160812ARTFIG00401-la-circulaire-passee-sous-silence-qui-supprime-la-notion-d-immigration-illegale.php

TOP FUCKING KEK

I don't read croak, but that is genuinely terrifying if true. I heard Canada wants to import more from Africa and the ME as well. There has to be a way to stop this.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Wow so many butthurts commenting on this comic.

Obviously he means that Trump brought in a lot of unwashed not-Republicans into a elitist and snooty party and he's burning their city to the ground.

Its literally a conquest of the party.

Which is true because you can tell nobody in the RNC likes Trump and take shots at him on Twitter all the time.

Also Trump is happy like "here I brought you millions of new voters" and the Republicans are all assravaged about who the voters were.

>Sup Forums discussing anyone else

FUCK THESE CHEATING WHORES THEY NEED TO STAND BY THEIR MAN, MEN WHO SLEEP AROUND ARE JUST DEGENERATE LIBERAL FUCKS

>Sup Forums discussing Trump

BEST BUSINESSMAN EVER WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH A NORMAL WOMAN WHEN YOU COULD JUST MARRY A LITERAL WHORE AND KEEP HER HAPPY WITH YOUR MONEY BASED BASED BASED

They're betas...

nytimes.com
ctrl+f "trump" 14 results
ctrl+f "hillary" 4 results

washingtonpost.com
ctrl+f "trump" 17 results
ctrl+f "hillary" 0 results
ctrl+f "clinton" 2 results

latimes.com
ctrl+f "trump" 9 results
ctrl+f "hillary" 1 results
ctrl+f "clinton" 2 results

Posing with women does not negate your moral fiber, Ahmed.

That was my interpretation too, I found it hilarious.

How many Trump supporters liked him before he ran for president? 1%?