We need to talk. Tired of Sup Forums being taken over by the Clinton machine

Have you noticed lately the influx of anti-Trump shills on Sup Forums?

Most certainly these are paid shills, part of Shillary's meme division, being paid off by Soros and the globalists.

Why do you fuckers keep bumping their posts?

>What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's fun to abuse the mentally-hill.

There's nothing to talk about faggot your retarded candidate is to blame for axing his own foot. All the intellectual families and people of morals and ethics have left trump, the only people remaining now are virgins & neckbeards of Sup Forums with zero life experiece. Fuck off

/thread

It's actually because a good portion of the posters here aren't just edgy teenagers. Many of us take this election seriously and have realized Hillary is the most qualified and level headed candidate to hold the highest office. This election is not a joke and we need to make some common sense changes to this nation.

>Most certainly these are paid shills
the fact that most of these squishy face retards actually believe this is true

Fuck off arab

this is an advanced shill thread, impressed

>javier
>trip

gtfo spic

Look guys, there is no CTR here. We are all good friends. Shills are not real. Hillary is objectively better. #ImWithHer

Only noticed an influx of fags starting threads.

Hopefully the CTR raids are all going on sleeper cell style. Those fucks deserve an ordeal.

Are you faggots even trying anymore?

its crazy how many we are getting. they also will always post with a picture that is already named instead of pictures with name full of numbers suggesting they saved a picture from this board

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Because we're not worried. Let the shills shill Clinton. See if it helps them.

you shills are getting better at this, you don't stick out like a sore thumb anymore too bad your meme candidate fucked himself up beyond recovery already

:D

>be in a Muslim country
>calling anyone else retarded

It's August

It's the slowest and most calm month of the year. So since nothing is habbening all the focus is on CTR.

By September-october things will normalize.

>Why do you fuckers keep bumping their posts?

beats me
I'm surprised everyone here hasn't noticed their pattern.

Do you really think they care about us? We only average about 150,000 viewers a day and only half of us are American. I think the people who are supporting Clinton are just trolls from plebbit and whatever chan

There is no limit to human stupidity. And they have bots.

How do I sign up? I wanna get paid for shitposting on Sup Forums

Have we made Sup Forums, /lit/,/sci/ and Sup Forums mad in the past few months?

pakis are literally the scum of the earth.
even lower than nigger-tier.

kek

plz redpill me on ctr.

wtf pedro. stay on your side of the wall.
#MAGA!

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

70% of it is shitposting, the other 30% is trumptards freaking out because someone doesn't follow Trump's narrative to the letter

You autists have killed this board by accusing everyone of being shills, and the easiest thing to do is trigger you by saying something slightly off the Approved Narrative of The Great Leaderâ„¢

I like Trump, but you sperg newfags make discussing anything here unbearable

You being a prime example, with your tripfaggotry which would have been shamed here until the end of time

sage

>level headed
Hillary's so unbalanced she can't even stand up straight.

>Buheeeeee buheeeeeee... My Safe Space is being invaderds!!!!! Buheeeeee help me mommy. I'm afraid of co flicting opinions and facys buheeeeee......!!!!!
Grow up, fag.

Eat shit home.
Shouldn't you be praying to Mecca right now instead on being on pol?

>red pill me on ctr
lurk moar

Can't I pray in your Safe Zone mr. 60%?

I hardly come here anymore.

Good thing though because it frees me up to volunteer for Trump and deface Hillary signs.

Thanks CTR for getting me out of the house.

Still better than your virgin fatass

I cannot wait to see the CTR budget come the end of August.

I got the over on 20 Million blown.

No, its actually ppl talkn sense in this shithole for the first time in a couple of years

PAKI?
how much did you #BRIBEWITHHER

Their earlier waves were effectively defeated without accomplishing anything, so now they are trying to attack people durectly, trying to depress people or provoke them to arrestable violence. I saw three threads, one after the other, about "oh boo hoo pol makes me depressed," and I just saw one saying that, because leftists called Pat Buchanan a fascist (for what must be the sixth millionth time since the 1990s) all liberals should be murdered. Considered these geniuses think we are all teenagers, groupthink losers, and highly suggestible sperglords, bombarding us with messages about violence to ourselves and others is pretty low. Tells you a lot about them. It almost makes you think, but not really.

twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2

its baaaack....

Ignore them, and they disappear a lot quicker.

They're rising to each other's bait true, but if everyone else leaves them to go at it amongst themselves and that's the only action they get, they'll move on.

You don't have to put them in their place, just ignore them and they'll disappear a lot quicker, because they're not getting any attention here despite their best efforts.

It's just sensible business. They'll go somewhere else if you pretend they're not there.

Believe me. Believe me.

>people who disagree with me are RUINING my favorite anime board
life is hard

don't let their constant negatively discourage you from getting out and voting. That is their endgame.

Trump supporters on suicide watch!

Stop replying to them.

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Donald Trump is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail. I'm voting for Hillary.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

I'm sorry that I don't support a criminal who has done much, much more bad things than Trump has.

> stop liking what I dont like: The post

No ones getting paid you fucking paranoid autist. After trump gets btfo on election day yiur best bet will be to stay away from here if you're getting triggered already.

We told you. We told you, motherfucker.

>[You need a Sup Forums Star Account to view this post.]

Your mom is voting for him!