So whats the verdict, talented comedian, or just another pretty face?

so whats the verdict, talented comedian, or just another pretty face?

neither

neither, go fuck yourself

>that picture
>not hot

She's hotter than anything you'll ever lay.

Go watch her Comedy Central half hour, it's from 2010 or so. She's not very funny but she's noticeably thinner and not bad looking in it.

>hotter than anything you'll ever lay
I fucked a hole in a watermelon once so you're wrong.

Piss off, Amy.

she's funny and on the same level as a dane cook in his prime. Certainly she's not THAT funny, but she's not as unfunny as people seem to meme about.
This is just Dane Cook all over again. For some reason she gets shit on, I'm assuming because she's a woman, and the main focus point seems to be her talking about her vagina, even though noone fucking cares about male comics making a living talking about their weird deformed penises. I guess anons just don't like women and they literally memed and affected her career. Pretty impressive honestly

>but she's not as unfunny as people seem to meme about.
What does that mean? If a comedian is unfunny, they're a shit comedian. It doesn't matter to what degree they are unfunny.

I think she's very cute.

shes very soft

She's so bland it hurts.

Scientific fact: If you wouldn't fuck Amy you are gay.

Call me Freddy Mercury then because I'd unironically not hit that.

if she lost like 20 lbs she'd probably be really cute

absolutely

that's the stupidest shit i've ever heard. funnyness can be on a spectrum. You have great comics on the far right, shit ones on the far left, and mediocre, serviceable and somewhat funny ones in the middle. She's one of those

>months after special
>not in the news
>still obsessing about her on this board every day
Just admit it to yourselves: you want to fuck her.

That means very little.

She was cute back in her RedEye and Comedy Central Roast days.

Both

Jokes aside, I'd totally fuck her. She's not beautiful but I bet she sucks a mean dick. She obviously seems to enjoy sex. Better than some pretty dead fish.

>She obviously seems to enjoy sex. Better than some pretty dead fish.

It always seems to be the way, the drop dead gorgeous girls are dead weights in bad while the Amy Schumers are absolute beasts in bed, it's not fair.

>She obviously seems to enjoy sex.
not necessarily. she could merely participate in it as a means of validating herself

>Pretty

Hahahahaha

low standards beta or angry and ugly femanon?

amy