Reminder if you are disarmed you are a cuckold

Reminder if you are disarmed you are a cuckold

You can't defend your family in a break in your wife will be raped and so will your daughter

You will need to call other stronger men to protect your family.

Part of being a man is protecting your family and you can't effectively do that

Other urls found in this thread:

marianozamorano.com/
tripadvisor.es/ShowUserReviews-g187489-d2643089-r197024463-Mariano_Zamorano_Swords-Toledo_Province_of_Toledo_Castile_La_Mancha.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_1832_foot_artillery_sword
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Statistically, keeping a gun in the home only puts yourself and your family more at risk.

>He can't defend his family with his bate hands
>He can't fight
>He has to use a gun to feel like a man

sucks that i can't have a gun. atleast i have a few crossbows, swords, spears, and autist weapons

The weak die off to make room for the strong. Farewell little rodent.

I am always armed with two huge guns on each of my side

how's that?

>liberal pussy statistic

fuck off

Having a gun does not make you "strong".

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Typical response from disarmed cucks. No, Switzerland don't even try. You can't have ammo in your home

>he doesn't have a state-of-the-art alarm system

kek, btw social class is more important than your race (and you're poor as fuck)

>You can't have ammo in your home
yes you can dumbass

Time stamp pics on your bed then

I sleep with a sword in my bed. Rifle is for hunting and emergencies.

I defend my kin by the honor and duty of my wakizashi

I wont waste my time for you

read our gun laws

Correlation is not causation

Tell that to the victims of shootings.

>meme swords

Pic related for indoors. Arming sword for outdoors.

Unarmed* victims, which are the vast majority of gun victims

My mom won't let me get a gun till I move out

Come at me bro.

can you please explain why its more dangerous to be armed than unarmed at home?

Jokes on you I don't have a wife, nor a gf

Your chances of dying by gun increase when you keep a gun in the home.

>family
>wife
>daughter
>

makes sense, but do you have any idea by how much they do?

Better not drive. Cars kill more than guns and your chances of being in an accident increase being in a car

nigga what are you gonna do with this?
give bad guys tetanus?

Gun ownership is for uncivilised people in uncivilised countries.

By a statistically significant amount. I obviously don't have the information in front of me, but it's clear that you are safer without a gun in the home - Especially if you live with others. How many times have people turned guns against their own family members? You may think you're sane and under control, but you never really know what's going on in someone else's head even if you think they know them very well.

Shitty comparison. The argument in favor of gun ownership is that a gun will protect you from guns. When it's determined that having a gun actually INCREASES your risk of dying by gun, then it's clear that guns do not serve their stated purpose to an extent that justifies their presence.

On the other hand, cars are for transportation, not to protect you from other cars.

>All these anti-gun shills ITT

To protect you from intruders not just guns retard. Enjoy your family being murdered you cuck. You can go full autist safety if you want. It's your choice

for example, if you have a knife and get attacked, there is a very real possibility your attacker disarms you, takes the knife for himself, holds you down, unzips, cuts you pants to make a clear path from where his dick is to where your shivering anal cavity gapes in anticipated agony, and then, you know, you get culturally enriched.
first your attacker will have shit on his dick, then he will have shit on his knife (your knife)

and the moral of the story is that homosexual rape is real and not a laughing matter

You're scared of a mechanically simple inanimate object you have total control over how you store and control.

fuck this looks like he had a personal beef with her
so fucking animalistic

GET A LIFE
BIN THAT SHARP SPOON

Only when you don't agree with it.

Sitting right next to my good ol shotgun. My ass is ready.

>b-b-b-but muh cuck...
Sorry, retard, it's called having common sense and not putting my family at risk because of a need to feel like a macho man with a gun.

I wish I can buy a gun...

Easy m8 or i'll fuck you up. Seen that video of that black kid with a knuckle duster?

This is 10x worse.

>Muh dick
Not an arguement

Reminder, if you live in a place where you have to project yourself with firearms, you are the ultimate cuck. Try moving to a civilized place, faggot.

You're scared of an inanimate object you have full control over. Are you female by any chance?

Fool, how dare you question the superiority of ten thousand times folded steel. You would do well to mind your tongue around me in real life, for you would see I would have the upper hand in any close combat engagement.

>What is locked storage
>What are hiding places
>What is bait
If they don't already have a gun or knife or bat they can just grab a knife from your kitchen

Oh damn backstory?
I think id prefer a gladius indoor, 1 hand free, wakizashi not bad though, 2 hand you can get more manipulation and maybe slash in a bigger room. At least you didn't say katana or baseball bat.

>so fucking animalistic
correct, it is an animal

reminder that (((Being a man))) is a shame tactic to make you into no guns nigger lover

Reported for weaponized uses of hmm... tea spoons?

I have a glock under my pillow and an ar under my bed. I'm gonna buy a short sword of some sort, perhaps a gladius, but I'm not certain yet.

Reported for weaponized autism.

>leaf

>implying i have a wife
>implying I have a daughter
>implying i have a family

ha ha, jokes on YOU

buy one of these if you buy a gladius, if you're going to cut a nigger i'd like you to slice deep

>spanish flag recommends gladius hispaniensis
No bias here, clearly.

>Ufi3WUeW
>all this shilling
>not a single source

Fuck off libtard, your prime motive is to disarm people so nothing can stand in the way of an ever increasing tyrannical government that you masturbate to the thought of.

There was a time when we were the most famed swordmakers of europe, burgerbro

tis a sad state we are in

Reported for weaponized common sense.

It's fine I have home security. I put the sign up on the lawn I'll be okay. Don't worry abou

Not a lot of demand for swords, these days. Maybe that's why spain's in a rut. I've been though, you've a nice country. Good people, I thought.

I don't suppose there's some family-owned Spanish smithy that sells internationally and online?

What is a cuck?

>not getting a reproduction of the American take, of the French take, of the Roman version of the ancient Mediterranean short sword™

that thing's hideous

(You)

I heard this was one of the last good Swordsmiths of Toledo, haven't tried anything myself tho

marianozamorano.com/

Better have a license for that limey.

this website couldn't be more terribly translated and I love it for that, I might just buy one.

that's a bad looking gun, buy another

The sword pictures look like bad computer renderings kek

Inside the shop they look fine though, check out the pictures here: tripadvisor.es/ShowUserReviews-g187489-d2643089-r197024463-Mariano_Zamorano_Swords-Toledo_Province_of_Toledo_Castile_La_Mancha.html

Not even shilling I'm now interested myself in visiting toledo and taking a look

Yeah I was looking at that. Apparently also you cannot order swords from spain online.

I kinda feel sorry for your kind but not really. You'll never make it when SHTF

You really think so? It sure is different but beauty is subjective. I like that it has history
Model 1832 foot artillery sword:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_1832_foot_artillery_sword
>This model was the first sword contracted by the U.S. with the Ames Manufacturing Company. of Springfield (later Chicopee), Massachusetts, with production starting in 1832.
>It was an effective tool for cutting paths through the Florida swamps during the Second Seminole War
>The design was based on the French foot artillery short sword of 1816, which with minor changes was basically repeated in 1831. The French model was based on the Roman gladius, the standard sword of the Roman legionaries.
So it's basically a new world/American continuum of the gladius.

Yeah, it looks like a toy to me. I don't know, I'm not a fan.

Oh right, I forgot they're lethal manslaying assault blades, we have about the same rules as britain in that regard

>You will need to call other stronger men to protect your family.

What makes them stronger?

You know it'd be just as easy to kill a man with a crowbar, for god's sake. Europe is terribly queer.

I have plenty.

the one with the gun is stronger than the one without

this woman is stronger than you

>not disarming the robber and killing him with his own gun
Why are americans such massive insecure pussies again?

DOES EVERY GUN OWNER HAVE A MOSIN

Ha they even have some like it on this site, which has a lot of cool stuff btw Spaniard

>needing a weapon to be lethal

You must be the biggest pussy in the universe.

>You can't defend your family in a break in your wife will be raped and so will your daughter

our houses do actually have well-closed armored doors (unlike yours), that's enough burger, stop searching for a good reason to jerking off over your guns

I don't on account of they're expensive nowadays and I just became hasguns this year.

It's too bad we can't order the blasted things.

>having a weapon to give you an advantage makes you stronger

are you actually retarded

If you get shot by a wheelchair cripple does that make them stronger than you?

I would love to eat her fish slot. Too bad she's a #nevertrump cuckservative

Martially, yes.

>he doesnt have an m16 which he uses to randomly shoot at arab villages when drunk and bored
absolute cuckoldry

I'm not sure how #nevertrump she is on account of I saw her on crowder's podcast and she REALLY hates hillary. I think we're gonna see people like her and l'petite shapiro hold their noses and vote trump come november.

>tfw no arab villages to shoot at
that's actually a good feel though.

What kind of gun should I buy? Thinking about a Zastava M70a since my wife is Slavic and I think soviet knockoffs are fun.

It's pretty much a Tokarev adjusted to use 9mm, which should be a good post-apocalypse gun.

You're dead, aren't you?

>Having a gun in your home increases your chances of gun related death
>Swimming increases your chances of drowning
Just teach yourself and everyone around you not to be an idiot around a gun. You have knives in your home, you go around flailing them?