HAPPENING INCOMING IN A FEW HOURS

en.europeonline-magazine.eu/reports-islamic-state-members-named-in-papers-found-in-libya_477447.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37066304
ISIS just lost 2 of their major cities and dozens of names of infiltrated operatives in Europe trough Libya has fallen in intelligence agencies hands.
They can't announce two strategic losses in a single day. They need a revenge strike quickly to reaffirm their power.
My prediction: they will activate an Emni cell to stage a Paris-style attack this evening or tomorrow, probably using the burned "Libyan" operatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20160804-islamic-state-group-emni-group-exporting-terror-world-europe
m.spiegel.de/international/a-369448.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=
youtu.be/dL6Du50HMcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of their "operatives" so far have been lone retards allahu akbaring while waving a dildo around.

They don't have dozens of Paris style operations just waiting to be triggered, you're really overestimating these dune coons.

both Paris and Bruseles attacks weren't lone wolf attacks

They have hundreds of operatives in France and Belgium alone.
france24.com/en/20160804-islamic-state-group-emni-group-exporting-terror-world-europe
The lone wolves are retards triggered by online propaganda, you can't say that about the single Paris-Bruxelles cell

Exactly my thoughts.

First you have to sift through hundreds and hundreds of retards to actually find a mega mongo ready to crazy shit.

When push coems to shove, you'd better hope your mega mongo is ready to go.

I see it like they are activating 100 super tards and hope that maybe one or two actually does something.

Their recruiting hasn't exactly been trending recently either. ISIS is fading.

The attack will be in Israel. (/sarcasm)

>Harry Sarfo, a former IS group militant who travelled from Germany to Syria in 2015, told the NYT that hundreds of Emni recruits had “definitely” returned to Europe to carry out attacks.

>Describing an encounter with a masked member of the special unit, Sarfo said: “He was speaking openly about the situation, saying that they have loads of people living in European countries and waiting for commands to attack the European people. (…) And that was before the Brussels attacks, before the Paris attacks.”

>The 27-year-old said several recruits in the UK and Germany had “chickened out” before carrying out attacks. However, they had plenty of volunteers to attack France.

>“My friend asked them about France,” Sarfo said. “And they started laughing. But really serious laughing, with tears in their eyes. They said, ‘Don’t worry about France.’ ‘Mafi mushkilah’ — in Arabic, it means ‘no problem.’”

>That conversation, the NYT added, took place in April 2015, seven months before jihadist militants killed 130 people in coordinated attacks on several Paris night spots on November 13.

This was ages ago ffs

Muslems I know are all good guys I swear on me mums crumpets

Yeah, they and the Nice attacks are the only serious ones they've managed.

If they had attacks planned they'd have already triggered them. They can't afford to plan attacks and then just sit on them for months.

You are viewing ISIS in the exact way they want you to. They are not as organised as you imagine them to be.

you should know by now that 'isis' is islam. All sunni muslims are potential isis foot-soldiers.

Makes sense.

You really don't know shit about planning don't you
You'd be shilling even for a BBC journalist

Read this: m.spiegel.de/international/a-369448.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=

I know if you have a plan you act on it, you don't just sit around waiting for literally no reason.

This "ISIS HAS THOUSANDS OF JIHADI DEATH SQUADS LIVING RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO YOU!" Bullshit is fear mongering from the press that helps ISIS achieve its desired public image.

I don't won't the retarded migrants coming in either, and there's definitely a risk of another Paris style attack at any time, But ISIS are not just going to one day trigger 100 cells to start launching attacks all at once.

Another crISIS actor hoax-stage situation?

God I feel sorry for the people (AUTISTS) that actually believe in shit like that.

nothing
will
happen

Even Nice was planned an year in advance, and it was a medium-level attack: lone wolf aided by Emni. They care a lot about timing to
maximize the impact, because they have a few cells and not thousands.
At this date, they captured only 26 Emni recruits, and every single intelligence agency say that this is a very small fraction of the total, not counting the normal infantry returning (like the Anschbach bomber) or the recruits radicalized on the ground.
I don't understand why Zarqawi did not followed Baghdadi if the caliphate thing has always been a thing. Other than butthurt of course

There was a false flag terrorist attack rehearsal in one of the Manchester's malls a couple of month ago.

>I don't won't the retarded migrants coming in either, and there's definitely a risk of another Paris style attack at any time, But ISIS are not just going to one day trigger 100 cells to start launching attacks all at once.

Thank fuck user, glad you told me

>Tomorrow is 8/14/16
>Tomorrow is also Tel Aviv
>Tel Aviv is a day destined for tragedy on the Jews
FUGGGGGGGGGG

Thank God they haven't been reinforced with 400 million dollars lately.

Tish A'Biv, not Tel Aviv you mong

It's too difficult to establish something in Israel, Mossad isn't the belgian intelligence

Biv ??
please spell it correctly the name of the month is Av and ten is Tisha not tish

youtu.be/dL6Du50HMcU

White girls look alike. Get over it.

Iran got 400 million not isis. fucking idiot. you are dumber than a nigger

I guarantee you way more than that has been spent on ISIS, disregarding the profit in OIL that they make for their investors.

>implying that unrefined shitty oil is so valuable in 2016

what? Investors? Come back to reality

>But ISIS are not just going to one day trigger 100 cells to start launching attacks all at once.
Why not? They could take a whole lot of land with very few men. Most Europeans are completely unarmed.

there will be a big happening in Germany in the next three days, my spidey senses tingle Hamburgh.

kek speak to me

not true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
we continentals are heavily armed

>we continentals are heavily armed
Have you ever beein in Sardinia or Sicily?

No it will be the UK, hopefully Scotland

>country pissing on its own Christian heritage and has no male leaders of any political party

We will be top of the list

this was settled a while ago

>Christian heritage

Hahahah fuck off pleb

I was implying "europe without uk"
dat lupare

>mega mongo
>super tards
AL KEKI

Based Italy with actual well-informed speculation

Evil governments have enough agency to stage huge false flag massacres and terrorist attacks but they cant hire different actors.

Hmmmm

I understood the continentals in your post as in "we italians that are not from the islands".

>10 posts apart

They have millions of ISIS refugees in Europe including Britian. You are dead meat white boy.

t.Rasheed

If they tell their guys that they're compromised and they can either die a martyr or spend the rest of their lives in an infidel prison, I'm sure more than a few will go and Akbar themselves.

What the fucks a Rasheed? Did you mean to type hashheed?

There was a kebab skewering and barbecue in scheisseland.

Tel Aviv, Tish A'Biv, Tell Habib....

Its all the same to us, breh.

>and has no male leaders

How many years did it take Breivik to come up with and prepare for his plan?
Give it time they are low iq

thats the dude from the picture of jidf or whatever it is and hes looking at pol