Numale Driver

How come this numale shit movie has such rave reviews?

It wasn't funny, it wasn't exciting, but it was really, really cringey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked it

because you project your nu-maleness and get triggered when something reminds you of it

The biggest flaw besides the main character and his love intrest is that the movie tried to hard to be cool and fell flat

Everything I don't like is numale.
The child's guide to critiquing film.

I'm black so the only character I could project on was Jamie Foxx

Numales are plebs.

Pic related, numale supreme.

/thread

This has to be the most Reddit movie of the year

>Everything I don't like is numale.
>The child's guide to critiquing film.

5 years ago he'd have called it "hipster"

jfc this picture pisses me off so much. why did jay think this was an okay way to look. i know he's from wisconsin and probably inbred but JESUS CHRIST

reddit is better than Sup Forums in every way

You probably identify strongly with Michael Cera and Jesse Eisenberg

I'm amazed neither actor got the lead in this nu-male power fantasy

this but unironically

Reddit has better memes, more organized extreme right forums, more productive discussion.

Actually mate, I identify with the pitbull chewing your mum's cunt.

Does this rip off Drive while retaining absolutely none of the characteristics that made Drive a good and unique film?

How much of a bitter broken loser do you have to be to openly dislike a movie just for attention?
Most of you didn't even see it.

Pretending to be British only makes you look like more of a dick-slurping nu-male fag.

I'm not pretending.

>be americancuck
>choose good car for city chase in rush hour
>choose car with automatic transmission

mu fucking sides

Yep.

Protagonist looks like every faggot aspect of the modern young Russian male epitomized, aka Yung Lean.

I bet he won't even grow up to beat his wife and die of cirrhosis at 50

Yeah, he's actually British.
His parents are from Africa and everything.

Way more honorable than looking/behaving like a twink whilst taking literal cocks in the ass.

Yung Lean is russian?

It was pretty good.

I think it had very few flaws, but just didn't have as many good points as Edgar's other movies. There weren't as many really flashy edits or really funny moments.

No, it is just shit. It doesn't even attempt to rip off a good movie.

Not really

The only similarities are that it's got cars and a cute blonde guy with a love interest as the protag

>upvotes
>usernames
>karma
>disgusting comment layout

no

This is the state of Sup Forums.

I want to be excited to see this, but the trailers and synopsis were...meh...and I simply no longer trust film or game reviewers.

I mean, I think 99% of them have already written their five star reviews for The Shape Of Water.

Thank you op, this moive was pure trash.

It was the ultimate cringe movie. Its like drive but terrible in every way. Misunderstood character motivations, shitty acting, shitty dialogue, etc

>numale

I thought you needed a beard and glasses to be a numale? Or is it just people you don't like?

Except almost 90% of all famous internet memes came from Sup Forums.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums ""memes""

>wearing sunglasses indoor whilst not being black nor blind
>earphones in as well

was it autism?

British aren't the only people slinging that work ya cunt.

Drive wasn't that good.

try and criticize art with something other than "numale" you nonsensical buzzword spouting shit for brains.

I didn't even like Baby Driver but you're not mature enough to discuss film

Drive didn't invent taciturn heroes and car chases, familia. Watch more movies.

>better memes

yeah. you don't browse reddit

>if i say numale a lot
>maybe people won't notice my abject failure

havent seen the movie but from the looks of it this guy is unironically the worst cast and designed character i can think of. the weak schoolboy body, the tryhard glasses, the retarded looking headphone cables, the stupid ass vest of most of all his stupid babyface.

If he looked a little more Asian i would have guessed it was a Elliot Rodger biopic.

they do look similar, and they both look annoying

Because not everyone has the same opinion as you. Shocking, right?

The film was enjoyable.

it's the virgin drive movie to the alpha DRIVE my hands are dirty kino

>I'm going to compare two totally unrelated films with totally different aims and tones together because the main character is a driver

Why don't you tell me how much DRIVE ripped off The Transporter you fucking retard

the first 20 minutes are excellent and i think film critics get distracted writing the review in their head by that point
the rest is completely without value and is probably the most bored i've ever been in a cinema

Damn you are mad Because you are angry

>dude is a criminal
>he deals with assasssins daily
>he flirts with the girl and eventually gets it
>he kills a nigger when he started chimping on him
He's the opposite of a nu-male you cuck.

I know you guys are having a laugh but I can't even figure out how to navigate a thread on Reddit. Say a Google link takes me there. Where is the link to the subject of the thread? Clicking on the title just redirects you to the OP. It's the complete opposite of user friendly so it's a little baffling normies love it so much.

>normie comes to Sup Forums
>what the fuck where do I sign up?
>how do I look at this guys post history?
>why can't I like this funny post?

You're only saying this because you are used to Sup Forums, Reddit is probably far more user friendly for normies who love logging into their facebook and instagrams and twitters and arbitrarily voting things up or liking things

You didn't watch it.

How come this numale shitpost has such rave replies?

It wasn't funny, it wasn't exciting, but it was really, really cringey.

obviously you can see manual selection on the lever and most automatic sports cars have paddles on the steering wheel

it's actually more realistic but manual gearing would probably feel a bit more impactful for the screen

Hes right though
>open thread on reddit
>first comment is some shitty pun related to the OP
>next 10 comments are follow up shitty puns
>close tab

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
Sup Forums likes BvS. what'd you expect

The rightest post in this thread

oh Christ don't get me wrong, I wasn't defending the awful content on the site - I was only arguing that it's exactly what the normies want with their green arrows and karma validation bullshit for your terrible pun

>Only whites can be nu-male

I bet you think they steal your style to right.