INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w
>Trump On Squawk Box (CNBC) 8/11/16
youtu.be/m0cd68kcAzw

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wV4FW6cKm08
youtube.com/watch?v=8e4bfeL4X4U
youtube.com/watch?v=oFAObiDnA4s
twitter.com/PaulManafort/status/764524323038048256
imgur.com/a/78TyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for jeb

Trumps a faggot

AWOO

Trump rally at 7:30 PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=wV4FW6cKm08 RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=8e4bfeL4X4U DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=oFAObiDnA4s LB

Reminder: Do not reply to shills

MAGA

WHOEVER ROLLS 11 DUB(S) DECIDES HOW WE CELEBRATE TRUMP HITTING 11 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS.

SLOW AND STEADY DONALD
YEB SURG

I miss him

259 TO 279

SCREENCAP THIS

AWOOOO

ALSO

OH FUGGGGG

twitter.com/PaulManafort/status/764524323038048256

well then?

Pretty good map right there. I do like mine though

*Trump is

Why do shills keep saying Trump won't win PA? He has a clear advantage here.

Default skin tone awoo.

Why haven't you guys learned from the failed policies of Reagan/Bush. Conservative economics, and small government for that matter, don't produce good results. Preserving government and cultivating it's growth has been the only successful experiment to take hold. The concept of "liberty" and "freedom" have changed, and will always change, from each generation to the next. So don't tell me that big government restricts your freedoms because your definition of freedom is not the authoritative one.

philly and pittsburgh are lib shitholes and will cause PA to go blue

Stars a faggot to

Yellowstone to blow trump to victory

ME won't give Trump all 4 electoral votes pal. CD2 is in play tho.

I have to confess my sins,

I like to senselessly murder awoos

I've got a question

Why doesn't Trump raise Jill Stein's profile, like, by mentioning her when she says something that he thinks is a good point? (((Stein))) is being buried by the media because she's the biggest threat the Clinton since she cannibalises Dem votes.

So if Trump talked about her some more in good or bad (or neutral) it could make Stein take a few more points from Hillary.

I love when you reply and i get to keep correcting the record

What kind of low energy maps are there, are you secretly JebHeads(?)

Michigan is light blue at this point.

He's going to get fewer votes than Hillary because although his base is more passionate, it's smaller.
Philly suburbs plus Philly itself blow away Central/Western PA in terms of number of votes..

R8 goys, I am also considering other backgrounds as well.

CLINTON BTFO BY BASED DOTA 2 TRUMP MAN

Sorry didn't find any in my backlog, but found this Florida MAGA as consolation.
Awesome that user is making one for each state. It will lift awoos to the next level.

Stronger Together, now 75% off already low attendance!

¡JEB HEADS!
MAGA

Huh, this one is actually cute for a non-Momiji one.

He's going to win Allegheny County. (Pittsburgh).

>#LatinosForTrump was trending
>THEY SHUT IT DOWN

and now they're going after hurricane katrina

Like how he encouraged Bernie to run as an Independent to siphon votes from Hillary?

..You guys know by now this whole thing was a scam by a slick talking New Yorker on America's non-college educated whites right?

>Shut iy down

REEE

Why is this allowed?

You feel it too, don't you?

I wanna know, which brilliant troll thought up the hashtag "I'mWither" and is this hashtag describing what will happen to the country under Hillary

>((((1 post by this ID))))

Fuck off statist

because recent polling has him down

>Pakistan Zindabad
Reeeeeeeeeee

lmao

look at all those numales

trump winning? is this some custom CIV scenario where ghandi has nukes?

Like your awoo, needs a different background though.

posting some examples

Anyone have the video of the mudslime getting BTFO at the olympics

You think you're joking, but you're not.

This is going to be an absolute crush. Hillary's team thinks they're going to keep it close before the debates with all their 'online presence', but wow man, this is going to be one fuck of a wake up call.

When people are alone in the booth, they are going to go Trump, no matter what they say online or who is paying them.

This is going to be so one-sided they won't even bother to lie, and then they'll hang The Clintons out to dry.

You let me know if I'm wrong when you're not getting payed for it, and make sure that check cashes quick! Hillary is way over budget and way behind schedule! She poops herself.

Her backers already see the writing on the wall.

Trump is going to crush 2016 and it is not going to be close. Hillary's campaign is the new Ghostbusters movie, a complete and total failure, bloated by bullshit.

Believe me. Believe me.

Many Republican-leaning voters here in Bucks County said in interviews that Mr. Trump seemed almost to be willfully trying to alienate them: He says the right things about repealing the Affordable Care Act and cutting taxes, but then appears to revel in insulting women and Mexicans and singling out Muslims for harsh treatment. Several voters also cited Mr. Trump’s mocking of a disabled reporter, and others said that he seemed too hotheaded in confrontational situations, such as when he came under criticism from Khizr Khan, the father of the United States Army officer killed in Iraq, during his speech at the Democratic convention.

“America’s role in the world matters to me, and I don’t want a president who yells at other people,” said Adam Woldow, a dermatologist in Richboro, Pa., who said he voted for Mr. Romney in 2012 and John McCain in 2008.

Pretty sweeping, man.

Mm suck that fat israeli dick.

>DC

Why do capitals always attract the worst minorities? It's not just an American thing. Look at London or Paris.

I mean DC isn't even a big city like those two.

Good work, provide more. Even if we nonburgerfags cannot help you with voting, cute Awoos make it easier to support you morally.

You idiots are serious aren't you? You support a racist dicktator like drumpf? Well, don't tell me I didn't warn ya... things are gonna change in America... a lot. Expect him to paint the white house black and install a big, LED-lit golden "TRUMP" sign on the roof... and that's not the end of it. I'm pretty sure your kids are gonna have to attend Trump™ Jugend... all of them will be wearing business suits by 2018 at the latest... just like Trump. He might even change the name of USA to "Trumpland". Oh and the stars and stripes? Not gonna work for drumpf. Pic related is probably what he's gonna change it to... say hello to your new flag, Trump's America...

But he gets more voters and people following him than Hilldog.

I'm seeing a lot of great posts from proxy posters. Is FBI-kun with us?

I meant to post this comment in Trump General bread, but accidentally posted it in Clinton Foundation General bread (CFG) - Here's what I had to say ():

The best way for Trump to deal the death blow to Hillary Clinton is to negotiate the Debate Terms to where there are three debaters - Trump, Hillary and Stein.

Once Stein gets exposure on the debates and is in the minds of mainstream Democrats, then Trump will be able to utilize the Ross Perot effect to its maximum potential!

Donald just needs to do a 1-on-1 interview on a liberal news network (e.g. CNN), and tell the interviewee that he is looking forward to debating Hillary but he thinks the American people deserve another choice on the Left because Hillary shouldn't be the Democrat nominee.

Given what we know about the DNC leaks, it has been proven that Sanders was cheated and Hillary is not the rightful winner.

Sanders supporters will latch onto this information, and will push for Stein to be on the debate stage.

Go into enemy territory, and plant a seed in the minds of swing voters and Bernie supporters. Slowly push the narrative of not voting for the lesser of two evils, but voting for the best option (Jill Stein).

A vote for Stein is a vote against the establishment!

Watch Hillary's numbers drop. The mainstream media wouldn't be able to manipulate the poll numbers, the way they have been doing, with Stein in the mix.

#NeverHillary

Wtf are they celebrating?

Trump is the troll who made her retire #I'mWithHer by introducing #I'mWithYou.

Serious question here

How many Males and how many Females do you count in this picture?

It's a sad day when you can't tell a person's gender

he gets more people at rallies but that's not the same thing as votes, user

Trump has to go to Florida Keys and campaign.

Wasnt it the French that beat her?

Trump aint listening to you

Several Republican voters say they grow leery every time Mr. Trump speaks these days, for fear he will embarrass them, and feel increasingly repelled just when they hoped he might adjust his message to try to draw more people in. “I liked that he was politically incorrect. But now I feel, enough already,” Trish Grove, a banker, said as she finished lunch at a diner here in Doylestown, a bellwether suburb north of Philadelphia. “He’s not going to win a majority of voters by sounding offensive and ridiculous.”

the 3 in the front are obvious males, but the rest could either be dykes or trannys

What did he say? It was something about shouting "USA", right? Only followed it with half an ear.

“There is absolutely no way Trump wins Pennsylvania unless he can broaden his appeal significantly and overcome his huge deficit in the suburbs,” said G. Terry Madonna, director of the Franklin & Marshall College poll and a longtime analyst of Pennsylvania politics. “He does well with white working-class voters, but there simply aren’t enough of them in Pennsylvania to win. And he can’t stick with his political message for more than five minutes.”

shitty movie
shitty army

Different version. Last version would be a field of bluebonnets, and maybe a Tejano version with a MAGA stetson near the Alamo or something.

fucking media memes, here is the fucking brainwashing happening like it always done. how the fuck do we stop this mental poison into the populace?

Harambe has to be the worst meme in a while. They came so late. Literally behind schedule and over budget.

SAD!

never heard of the "new world order"?

these digits confirm Latviabro's map

fix that seam

>that 2-3 second cut of a pick up truck just driving in the desert

I fucking love these videos

I would like to redpill that qt with the stripped dress.

ALABAMA

bush used to have such a fine brainwashing machine for the GOP. why doesn't trump utilise that?

'
don't you ever speak bad about harambe

you just have to stop people from having these feelings, I guess.
or, you know, get Trump to shut the fuck up for a few weeks.

imgur.com/a/78TyY
imgur.com/a/78TyY

I like it, it has energy and shows that when Trump Rally is on not even a tornado is going to put a damper on it. But perhaps as mentioned a more state-like background is preferable.

Nice that you're creating variety ;_;

What the fuck is this?

>d-dicks out for Harambe!

Reddit teir memes.

how do they apparently have the best intelligence service in the world, the ISI ?

i recall many fuckups they did such as when pak and india wanted to conquer a mountain and the ISI ordered mountain climbing gear but it was over the internet and india found out so they quickly conquered it before pakistan could

CIA were GOAT and so were KGB but that was back in the day. STASI also. Mossad seem pretty decent too. MI5 seem overhyped

I don't get it.

Nah, I'm a civilian that is really here man. I've been accused a time or two of being Trump's number one supporter on this super rich little island.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I am in fact his number one supporter. There are almost 7 million people here.

For sure in the top ten though.

What's cool is 6 months ago everyone was sure Hillary would win, wasn't even a contest.

Now? 100% Trump. Hillary doesn't stand a chance. When you point out the wild change of heart to old Hillary supporters they tell you to fuck off. It's all about now here. Who cares what they thought 6 months ago?

Trump is a lock. Keep him alive Yanks, and he is a lock. The smoke and mirrors bullshit is just that, smoke and mirrors bullshit.

Hill Dawg doesn't stand a chance.

Thanks ;_;

The file didn't attach.

no.

The dicks out for harambe is shit-tier, a true user would remember he died for us so we could make america great again

> I got Hitlerdubs