Do you have a Sup Forums related tattoo?

Do you have a Sup Forums related tattoo?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=72YaMl2Mxy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it gives me chills i can feel it in my spine. jesus christ.

Well you see friend, I'm not retarded, so I don't have any tattoos

tattoos of actors literally never look good.

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "fans" actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like certain movies or tv shows will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

I have a Signs tattoo

Also a Cowboy Bebop tattoo with the logo in bright red letters

>Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.
That's your mistake

Tattoos just need to look cool

No one cares user. Also your tattoos sound just as shallow as anyone's.

This is pasta right?

>wants a profound, meaningful tattoo
>gets asian moonrunes tattooed on wrists

Same here. I love to be an evil bastard in GTA but I also love to help others in Animal Crossing so when I decided to get a tattoo the angel/devil combo just felt like the right thing.

>85206645
Why chinese? Alternatively you could of got posters of both those things and put them up in your bedroom.

Idk man, whenever someone tells me their "super deep" reason for getting a tattoo, I still think it's dumb

BANANA!

Eat shit for mocking a veteran. He's served in the military and fought for his life. What have you done? Videogames?

Epic. Epic for the win

Yeah, it has to be. Top tier bait though.

Not killed innocent people for Israel

It takes more skill to kill someone in GTA though if you don't play with autoaim since your irl arms have more range and precision than a thumbstick.

Why Ljungberg?

Yes it is. It's usually accompanied with the tattoos on his wrists.
Now shoo newfriends.

>people actually fell for the "tattoos need to have meaning" meme

He's mocking a copypasta that gets posted in every tattoo thread, tourist reddit nigger.

tv/film/game/anime/manga/whatever tattoos can actually have meaning imo. It can be used to symbolize something bigger.

Go away Chris

>something bigger

I have a tat of yoda giving Mickey Mouse a blowjob while George Lucas is in the background shedding a single tear. But it's metaphorical and has actually nothing to do with stars wars being owned by Disney now. But people insist it has to do with Disney so I regret the tattoo because no one gets it.

lmao

Bane is a hero to anarchists/communists. I could see him being a symbol of BLM too, fighting against pigs and all.

He's the sexiest man alive. Hairlets BTFO

>Evil McBadguy is a hero to political brainlets
Color me shocked.

BTFO!

Name 3 things Bane did that was "evil".

Can't tell if baiting or just the average brainwashed Amerifat who could unironically vote for Trump

Nah, as an anarcho-communist myself, I can tell Bane is rather the opposite from an hero. He's portrayed as an "anarchist" but all he does is random violence to keep him in power

wp user this bait looks deliciously prepared

subtle but not too subtle, silly but not too silly, pious but not too pious - just right

Except it has been posted a hundred times already newfag

wow.... literally me......

Still no Alf tattoo pack, huh

I immediately regret this decision

Looks like one of those movie posters in African theaters.

when did you learn Chinese

>"only after 7ISASTER"
>"can we be RESURRECTE7"

why would you do this

he didnt, so now he unknowningly has two tattoos that read "Cow" and "Mountain"

is that a se7en reference? what a deep tattoo

th-that's not even a quote from the movie

>I did a lot of upper body work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "Vietnam" and "Fucking Shits" in Gothic Scroll on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things. I like to fart on Donny's pillow.

>could of got
>of got
>of

Summer is almost over, you guys are larping.. right?

Gwen Tennyson on my arm

Why are you proud of being on this board so much that you recognize every copypasta?

Do you take pride in your arrogance?

I've been here for only a few months now, and even if you don't know it's a pasta, the post itself should make your bells ring. No one is actually that autistic that they would do that, let alone post it in such a way.

I love this pasta so much kek. Make me think of a guy getting chinese characters tattooed on him that say 'dick' and 'butthole'

It's like autism inside autism. We have to go deeper.

Disregarding the fact that the tattoo is from Fight Club, that is a horribly drawn tattoo.

About the fifth time I've read it.

explain to me, how can anarchy and communism work together?

Obvious b8

>I've been here for only a few months now,
And you already have more common sense than most of the people in this thread. You are absolutely right.

Well, it works in a way that people are not told to do anything, but they still have to do everything for me.

>No one is actually that autistic that they would do that

Guess again.

Worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

rate

Cringe as fuck lad ahahaha

64 poorly coded emulators out of a 100

Dang, those look pretty dumb in frames n shit. Why is he quoting Bioshock, btw?

Getting a tattoo is one easy way to signify to the world that you are low class and mostly likely blue collar. I would never hire someone with a visible tattoo.

I'm getting it filled in soon and just have a black band around my leg. A star wars tattoo was a mistake, but I got it back in 2011 I believe

>in b4 wasted money. My old gf was an amateur tattoo artist and did it for free

Good thing you aren't in a position to hire anyone grandpa

He was brainwashed by capitalists and Fascists to kill innocent people in the middle of a desert. Whoop de doo!

The amateur really shows. My friend apprenticed for 3 years before he got any good and used one of my friends as basically a canvas for tons of tattoos. Never ever get a free tattoo from someone just starting out.

Actually, just never get a tattoo.

It's the only one I have, I'm not getting anymore, aside from covering that one up

Nice blog.

I hope this guy has Asian heritage. He looks like a Kimono

Wasted money no. Ruined skin yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=72YaMl2Mxy8

Is this the orange president on a stump ?

Top Keke, more of these?

Ayy
Lmao.

Around you're asshole would've been a better place...

i feel like getting an Audrey Hepburn tattoo but i have a fear the artist might fuck it up, so instead i might get just her name in some fancy looking text

these two are actually pretty cool

>labeling yourself a waifufag

fuck the apprentice and fuck white people

meh she's dead anyway, don't see how its such a big deal. i'd make is subtle though. like just have the name "Audrey" or "Hepburn" "A.H." tattooed.

like the guy in your pic could have gotten "M.C." and it would be fine.

This person is worse than a rapist-murderer.

tasty pasta

that's hilarious.

>“I expect that my tattoo is going to piss off a lot of people,” Campbell said. “But when Trump is in the White House the jerks that made fun of me will see that I was right all along. Although, honestly, I’m still a little worried about what my mom will think. Sorry, mom.”
Think he's tired of winning?

>not making the dick black
#MissedOpportunity

>getting A.H tattooed
Never heard of a Adolf Hitler before?

shut the fuck up idiot still mad trump won? haha stupid bitch

which does it stand for? nobody will actually know but me.