Regarding tomorrow

I'm on California, will I be able to hear the Yellowstone Happening from here or am I too far away?

inb4 "faggot" I just like sweet drinks

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/681812/yellowstone-ash-1.0.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

San Andreas fault line will crack like your asshole when Jamal jams it in.

cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/681812/yellowstone-ash-1.0.jpg

You wouldn't hear it, you'd be dead by then.

*flicks antennas*

Its unlikely that it will just quake and gurgle out, there's probably going to be some kind of Krakatoa style explosion from it.

There is about 10 km of rock sitting on top of ultra-high pressure magma. As soon as it finds a weak point (probably due to a quake) its going to break out, and will subsequently shatter its way out.

So that will be an explosion. Who's to say how big it will be... equivalent of 500 Megatons... 1000 Megatons...

It wouldnt produce much of a fireball, its more like a giant version of one of those smoky grenade explosions that scatters a bunch of shrapnel everywhere.

Rocks the size of buses, houses, and basketball courts.

Thats still going to cause a mighty percussion shockwave though.

You'll likely hear it in California. But you may not know what it was.

Its a bunch of rock larger than the dinosaur asteroid that simply "exploding" in all directions. Not like a meteor hit, but you get the drift. Its like a Grenade the size of LA.

The biggest damage of the volcano will be the long term eruption though not the initial explosion.

Because of how the wind blows California and Canada are probably the safest places to be for that... its all gonna blow east so all that Cali is gonna get from that is the sky darkening a couple months down the road.

I'm going on vacation to California next week, so will this Yellowstone stuff will happen before I get there?

I'm in Laramie, how fucked am I?

Cali is in the safe zone, i feel sorry for the poor souls who live in the surrounding states of the timebomb. They're all gonna be vaporized; least they won't have to live through the impending ice age.

In the bay, how long will i live?

Ill be in Europe while you burgers die :)

You'll be fine if you can survive the gangs of niggers robbing and looting everyrhing once it happens.

Mass hysteria, riots, crime, looting
Wonder how the Gov will handle that.

>MFW it finally cleanses Denver of the recently accrued filth

I for one welcome our new volcanic ash overlords.

Jokes on you, the cloud plume will cover the whole planet for months/years. We're taking everybody with us this time.

Type II in a cup

its the 16th not tomorrow

long enough to know that you fucked up for living in commiefornia

Enjoy those 4000 calories

actually fuck me my own picture says the 14th

lolol

I live in Northwest Arkansas and was told we would get a significant amount of ash, anyone know if that's true?

Take 5 minutes and actually read past the first line

I live near oakland, so sounds like just another day.

truth

buy water, plastic and canned food

when the rapture happens and the world is in chaos with no TV signal, it will be just a "missing people" message from the government

as if they died

rather than the rapture of christians specifically

remember that

East coast with both Aussie and us citizenship I'm good mate

>JstJFcK
>JustFuck
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP F A M

Yellowstone happening?