>Frantz
>Baby Driver
>The Great Wall
>Paris Can Wait
>King Arthur
>All Eyez on Me
>The Ornithologist
>My Journey Through French Cinema

Thoughts? How many of them have you seen?

>The Great Wall
>King Arthur
only the purest kinographié for based Armond, king of Sup Forums

>when shitposting about movies is your career
admire him

>>My Life as a Zucchini
More like Zucchino

I don't know how you become a triple nigger, but he's found a way.

shut the fuck faggot
he's ourguy

yeah haha what a shitposter. explain a little more what you mean by that, and also what are your thoughts on the list OP posted? :^)

Only contrarians think Armond is a contrarian. You just can't appreciate how complicated the movies he enjoys are. You need to take a few cinema college courses before you can even comment on his reviews.

hes been open about Sup Forums on his twitter. Would be a fair assumption to think he has been here a few times.
I think he knows what he is talking about but he does throw in a few opinions to irritate others

Legit list. Unrelated: his parents where both white, right?

Yes, Mr and Mrs White I hope that was the joke

A.White is the kind of asshole which you kinda laught at at first, but then he keeps going until he becomes annoying, then he keeps going until you're fucking sick of him, then he keeps going until he's unbelievably horrible, and then he keeps going until he's probably the worst person in the world, and then he keeps going until you love him again, and then he still keeps going.

I genuinely think he's gonna smash the "oldest person ever" record and live til he's 135.

>hates what's popular and liked
>loves shit movies everyone hates and bashed
Leave it to Sup Forumseddit to look up to a hipster.

This is the most reddit post I've seen this week

>>hates what's popular and liked

if that were true why he like Baby Driver then? Go on, twist that review to somehow be wholly negative you can't

>That pathetic teenage handjob that haunts the hero ofMoonlightall his life is exposed for the sentimental claptrap it is by the sexually frankParis05:59: Theo and Hugo.
>Observing Hugo and Theo’s bodies—ass, dick, sucking and fucking—is European custom. But it’s the circumstances of public sex—communal sex, shown without disapproval or inhibition, that gives honesty and amazement to the film’s understanding of gay male behavior.
Based /ourgay/

>hes been open about Sup Forums on his twitter
where are proofs?

Frantz is a fantastic movie, ozon is such an underrated director. Glad that armond is still recognizing true Kino

just retweets stuff

I unironically agree with a lot of what Armond says except when he goes on retarded tangents about how gay niggers are always oppressed. Which is true, I mean being a gay nigger isn't exactly going to get you any favors at least, especially among your own kind, but Armond takes it to a new level of reaching as far as he can to explain how something is really about how people think gay niggers are disgusting.

The main reason people take issue with him is because all the comedies he reviews positively are Sandler tier trash, but that's just another facet of the Armond Pill: comedy is inherently low brow garbage, so Armond just picks what is the most fun instead of "smart" comedy or whatever hipster memeshit critics are smiling upon. And the serious movies he likes are *all* kino.

bump

>Paris Can Wait
saw that today, comfy food kino

>retweeting someone who responded to cernovich

total shark

Please enlighten us on how complicated Norm of the North was.

>My Life as a Zucchini has perfect RT score
and the shitposters still say Armond is a contrarian.

>everyone says he's a complete contrarian
>at least half of that list is critically approved indie films
Son of Joseph is better than 95% of the films he gets flak for shitting on, good list

>so Armond just picks what is the most fun instead of "smart" comedy

Translation: thinking am hard. me want fart jokes

Real class act, that cernofish.

what the fuck

What a guy!

>so contrarian you have to be black to defy your given name

>baby driver
>paris can wait
>my life as a zucchini
>the ornithologist
>not popular or liked
wew lad