/brit/

the wife edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIW4skg3Ceo
youtube.com/watch?v=SxEINSBsbeo
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/church-of-england-in-turmoil-as-synod-rejects-report-on-same-sex-relationships
encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score
youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0
youtube.com/watch?v=7O6rIL4zZoM
youtube.com/watch?v=SPy8lW85EWU
youtube.com/watch?v=J1hD23flfzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off yank

youtube.com/watch?v=XIW4skg3Ceo

any tom tom club man in?

Wallace Wells is my idol

she has FAS or something

all brits look like pasty babies

Joined the 'ra lads

do people only watch handegg because theyre told to
2% of the game is actually dedicated to things happening

come out ye black and tans

why didn't the irish fish?

more of a Talking Heads man myself

fatally attractive syndrome?

Good lad, the provos i hope. Need more young blood in there

biggest paddy's day parades in the world
1. new york
2. dublin
3. birmingham

thoughts?

Can't afford boats if you don't have enough land to grow food for yourself.

good question, and they've never been able to answer. The best I got was "the landowners forced them to keep inland" which is obviously not true

reckon handegg would be fun to play but it's a bit boring to watch

you had plenty of boats you retard.

you had boats though but sold them
>When the potato failed, fishermen all over Ireland pawned or sold their gear to buy meal. Woodham-Smith tells us that on January 9 1847, all the Claddagh boats ‘ were drawn up to the quay wall, stripped to the bare poles, not a sign of tackle or sail remaining...not a fish was to be had in the town, not a boat was at sea’.

hmm

9 hours before toil lads

NFL is for little girls. Im into man sports. Like hopscotch. Iam the hopscotch master

I want to smell Emma Watson’s fragrant female farts and fresh feminine feces.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxEINSBsbeo

classic choon

British Navy ships would sink fishing vessels
There wasn't enough wood on the island to construct enough boats for everyone that could go far enough out to sea
There wasn't enough existing boats to feed the entire island
Not everyone in Ireland lives on the coast

neo york

Business Idea: Buy a fishing trawler

Read a book.

>British Navy ships would sink fishing vessels

based

>Woodham-Smith
Ahhh yes, definitely not a wealthy Protestant landowner sent with the express mission of pushing the Irish out of Ireland

why didnt the irish grow potatoes?

steamed hams?

There was a landowner in Ireland part of the British aristocracy who was so outrageously cruel to the irish hobbits they petitioned parliament. When Parliament found out what this guy was doing, they made him a lord LMAO

AURORA BOREALIS

that is from a book you wee spastic

YEGADS! My crop is ruined!

>
>The point made was the currency is different, and so to is the denomination because they are Roman Catholic. And we aren't

Yes.. but point is it was very badly worded. And of course the Church of England is the only correct denomination I'm sure you're there every Sunday as a pillar of the community and feel passionately about this issue hahahagh

Hey dave, don't you have toil tomorrow as a carer? LOL

stop these anti irish posts this instant

Why are GPUs better than CPUs for crypto mining and why don’t we use GPUs to run our computers if they’re so powerful instead of CPUs

Do NOT understand, am massive brainlet probably

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/church-of-england-in-turmoil-as-synod-rejects-report-on-same-sex-relationships

Imagine not being presbyterian

Fact: The IRA killed more brits than ISIS and al qaeda combined.

What an achievement lads, ringing the guiness book of world records for a chat

/brit/ + /eire/ combined meetup at barney's amusements when?

AND we gave them a ring to let them know we were coming
Screeching

haha this irish retard tried calling the guiness book of world records haha doesnt he know irish people arent human

But what if... I were to go fishing and disguise it as my own cooking.. ho ho ho delightfully devilish seamus

Give Brumy gf

Oh god the “Dave” autist has returned

yet you could only manage civvies
wouldn't mind the irish if you'd killed thatcher

Not sustainable.

Your railways have already collapsed, your public schools are terrible. The longer you leave it to rot the more it's going to cost to fix it. How many things can you leave unfixed before the whole damn thing stops working?

literal brainlet post

British landowners raised rent prices so high that most people had to choose between eating or paying the rent, it was never really about a lack of food.

this scene triggers the ir*sh

t. dave

why dont the irish just FUCK OFF?

unironically like burger king. the food is cheap and tasty, but i hate ads like this in movies. fuck off

>How many things can you leave unfixed before the whole damn thing stops working?
UGHHH YOU CANT DO THAT THAT'S GOBBUBISM!!!!

Help

SEAMUS

why is there blight on your potatoes?

Guinness only records "most individuals killed in a terrorist incident"

For something like that you'd need to contact ED

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

British soldiers killed more civilians than the IRA

more efficient at doing mining tasks and you can stack more than one in a machine

meet me in the old crown pub (est. 1368) on the sunday before paddys day and i'll set you up with a slag

youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0

What the hell happened to black yank rap. what is this shite

As if the british army was any better

>OI! these bloody paddies are killin' all our boys!
>Lets round up a bunch of randomers and riddle em! that'll surely put a stop to their terrorist activities!

Yes but whyyyy

this goes hella hard!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7O6rIL4zZoM

When they couldn't secure a real airport to film in, they built their own and funded it entirely from product placement. Every outlet you see in the airport was paid for by the company for advertising, but also fully stocked and contained real employees that crew could buy stuff from.

It's basically capitalism: The Movie

the goal wife
youtube.com/watch?v=SPy8lW85EWU

they killed irish civillians though so not an argument
false equivalence

Yeah we've still got the High Score though.

why do bongs seem so find of bullying the irish? haven't they suffered enough throughout history?

irish gays sucking each-other

IRA killed more military targets than the british army did faggot

can't believe you'd willingly eat burger king in america

BK is what you eat when you're at a really shit "retail park" and the only other option is subway

intimacy is a foreign language for me
i start blushing when women at toil touch my shoulder

irish agitator

i remember this
fucking love her and it's a great argument too

Oh fug

this desu

The whole of ireland should be renamed northern ireland

All niggers and gays FUCK OFF

Anyone mind if I show my dickpic here?

Mediterranean air is making me VERY liberal

>faggot
fuck off yank

need to shag her

You again? Why do you keep talking shit about stuff you clearly have no idea about?

Our rails ship more cargo than all of Europe combined. We ship 2 trillion in weight a year. Europe ships 300 billion. Our passengers travel to 10 billion kilometers a year.

It’s not “shit”, it’s just you have no idea what you’re talking about

banging
youtube.com/watch?v=J1hD23flfzo

t.faggot

"come out ye black and tans" takes on a whole new meaning now the brits are mostly pakis and niggers

ah yes, some people out for a casual drink on a saturday night sounds like a military target

a double bacon cheeseburger is $2
can't beat that

mcdonald's is complete trash. i ate there last week for the first time in years and it was disgusting. hope they go out of business

hello nigger

They have a victim complex and is a core part of their identity as a people and online. Just look at their posting on Sup Forums. Everything they say is just off the back of something a brit said. They have no history or identity without us

>faggot
fuck off yank

hm
FOY