This is the cast of a Hollywood Blockbuster in 2017

This is the cast of a Hollywood Blockbuster in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-this-moment-i-am-euphoric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

satanic digits

Kill yourself.

>"""""""""""""""blockbuster"""""""""""""""""""

Walk around New York or LA and these are the people that you see

Don't worry by 2018 they'll have removed that last problematic straight white male as well.

Sup Forumstards BTFO

Conservatives
>HURR WE DONT SEE COLOUR, WE'RE ALL HUMANS, LIBERALS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Liberals
>Okay we respect your opinion and will cast actors on talent and not colour

Conservatives
>HURRR DURR NOOO TOO MANY BLACKS/LATINX/LGBTQIA

Seriously fuck off. We cant win no matter what we do. Right wing retards run the entire country, the media, the schools, and now liberals try getting a step up on the arts and the human garbage has a fucking shitfit. Seriously fuck this world

Pretty good cast. Got a feeling though Zendaya will get annoying once she gets more screentime.

You're actually unironically upset about other races in movies and you still can't see that you're exactly the same as SJeWs.

It's important to note that conservatives are all caps all time. Makes for a stronger point because it shows their lower intellect.

Was that little Indian cunt supposed to be an intimidating chad? I watched the movie hours ago and was confused by that

>upset about other races in movies
I'm upset about ugly ass people in movies.
>by talent
>we
I have a very sincere question. Honestly, why did you start coming to Sup Forums? What is wrong with reddit?

>zendaya
>talent

>Q-Quick shift the goalposts to it being about ugliness and not race

>and will cast actors on talent
Is that why you cast low-IQ low-attractive people because they're brown?

That is the cast of a movie I have not seen and will not see.

It's a pretty good movie senpai

They were on the decathlon team. That means high IQ.

>Right wing retards run the entire country, the media, the schools
wut?

How high is your IQ, based kekistani?

I'm not OP you idiot. And please learn when to use certain words, like goalpost, before using them. For me the issue really is all these new actors being fucking ugly. They are the kind of people you wouldn't give a second look if you saw them on the street, so I really don't feel like watching them for over 90 minutes. It's obvious they don't go by talent, but by quotas. But why for the love of aesthetics do they go for these ugly fucks.

Okay

That is what lefties believe. They really think they are fighting an uphill battle agaist the evil Nazis, when in fact, they have been running shit since the end of WWII

S-SHUT UP

High enough that I don't need to use my sex or race as a tool to get into positions of power.

Good thing we have someone keeping things intellectually honest in this capeshit pol-bait thread on the diarrhea board of Sup Forums

>They aren't the victims WE are the victims
This is what is wrong with this country

>Donald Trump is literally president
>Majority Republican government
>"W-We're the underdogs, y-you're controlling everything"

>tips fedora

>m-muh lefties

>media completely controlled by liberals
>schools completely controlled by liberals
>majority republican government can't even get shit done because of democrat shenanigans

Leftists control academia, this is just a fact

Someone post the video of the KGB guy talking about it

>when in fact, they have been running shit since the end of WWII
Republicans are the left now? Are you retarded?

Fuck american media

>Literally asking for sauce to Russian propaganda

Drumpftards make me laugh so much.

>republicans
>controlling media since WW2
Pick one.

I'm not american
So did Donald Trump cause WWIII like you fucks feared and predicted? Or is he just another president, all talk no action?

>majority republican government can't even get shit done because of democrat shenanigans
That's not an excuse and also not how laws are made. Republicans control all branches, blame their infighting instead of muh joos boogeymen.

>media controlled by leftists
>what is Fox News and alternative online media
>education controlled by leftists
>what is catholic schools, trade schools and homeschooling
>lefties are totally to blame and the incompetence of the administration has nothing to do with it
Kek

Former KGB you retard, they don't exist anymore

>propaganda

Leftist cucks are hilarious

>all you fucks
REEEEE ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES OUR BASED GOD EMPEROR MUST BE A LIBTARD REEEEE BLACK AND WHITE POLITICS REEEEE
kek literally have never said Trump would start WWIII but I know it's hard for you to argue without literal strawmans

>schools completely controlled by liberals
Wow I can't believe creationism was banned from all schools without anyone finding out!

Those are the digits of the Beast.
Mephisto confirmed for sequel.

>Or is he just another president, all talk no action?
Oh he is "action" alright just not the one stormfront wanted to see. But don't tell the Trumpfags, they think their based daddy can do no wrong.

Are you for real?

>infighting
Its certainly not because liberals threaten them with anything.

But it is. Heres whats happening:

Trump is a fascist. Its a fact. Look at the definition of Fascism and you will see its a leader trying to destroy trust in the media when the media is trying to be the voice of the people. What would usually happen is when you want to prove your point you would get an OFFICIAL MEDIA SOURCE. Instead Trump is building up his fascist state so well that you need to rely on unofficial Russian Youtube videos AKA propaganda. Your post asking for the link to that video to prove your point is solid proof of the existence of not only Russian propaganda but of Trumps fascist ideals.

Not an argument

Again, I'm not american. I don't like Trump, nor did I like Hillary. Saying that Dems weren't spewing 'Trump is going to start WWIII' is a blatant lie. Their most use argument most likely was: 'are we going to give this guy the nuclear codes!?'. But ofc you never said that. Thank god this is not about you though.

Nigger, liberals want the god damn Pledge of Allegiance removed from schools.
They want American flags removed from schools.
And they'll probably get it.

Sup Forums is the worst board on this site

>Its certainly not because liberals threaten them with anything.
Oh yeah what's the worst they can threaten them with? Give them stern looks when their minority vote is overruled?

You literally said "YOU fucks" grouping me into a group I'm not a part of.

>CNN
>trying to be the voice of the people
KEK!

>Trump is a fascist.

This is a false flag bait post made by Trump supporters to make their opposition look like retards

>And they'll probably get it.
I thought all academia has been under liberal control since the end of WWII?

>what's the worst they can threaten them with?
Death.
Democrats are the party that use violence to push agendas.

>Forcing children to pledge a country that elected Trump
>Forcing children to pray to a fucking piece of cloth that represents land stolen from its rightful owners

And you call liberals crazy?! Nationalism has caused every war ever and you fucking idiots want more of it! Imagine if there was no flag or even no country! We wouldnt have all this shit with Russia or the EU! We'd be free people all in one world, not seperated. Its an amazing vision that could happen if mentally ill people stopped forcing children to salute a bit of fabric.
Stop being proud of what other people have done in the past.

That's some shit b8.

> reducing the "other side" to the handful of vocal crazies
You're the same as the fags who blame millennials for everything.

Liberals
>REEEE TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE

Conservatives
>Okay, cast who you like

Liberals
>REEEE THIS MOVIE SUCKS WHY IS SPIDERMAN WHITE?

You mean the same thing CNN and other news outlets have been doing for years now?

>this projection
The Fedora wearing enlightened atheist archetype is the now reddit Antifa liberal scumbag.
Most of Sup Forums and Donald's advocates are for traditional Christian values, fuck face.

>it's okay because the other side does it
Why is nu/pol/ so fucking dense?

AKSHUALLY the fedora originally represented pseudo-intellectualism and edgy "think you're smarter than everyone else" trope, which is the exact type of shit Trump supporters and their beloved e-celebs exhibit on a daily basis. Watch a Sargon video and tell me that doesn't scream fedora.

kek

>ITS OKAY BECAUSE THE OTHER SIDE DOES IT TOO
No you retard, it means you're both in the wrong.

I love these. Moar please!

>The Fedora wearing enlightened atheist archetype is the now reddit Antifa liberal scumbag.
It was never about actual atheism it was about feeling superior to your christian peers.

Now that US society is becoming more liberal alt-rightism/neo-conservatism is the new flavor of teenage edgelords.

How come Peter's love interest didn't get tv's attention?
She's stunning

>The media is unbiased and speaks for the people, it is not a propaganda machine
>Can't go a single day without half the threads on a board for discussing media devolving into political arguments

Pick one.

>someone was buttblasted enough to report them
wewest of lads

knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-this-moment-i-am-euphoric
> In This Moment I am Euphoric” is a quote written by Redditor Aalewis in January of 2013, which became widely mocked as a cringeworthy example of self-important teenage atheist attitudes

Nah, take a look in any reddit subforum and you'll see the type of people who think they are enlightened, don't confuse us with shit like you redditor piece of shit

>libshits use the same tactics for nearly 80 years
>suddenly people decide to have enough of trying to explain how retarded that is and the logical fallacies involve, instead decide to use the same tactics back to prove a point
>libshits now decry said tactics

every fucking time

>everyone who calls me out is a libshit
There you go

>a cringeworthy example of self-important teenage atheist attitudes
Exactly, so not about atheism but about teenagers being edgy faggots

"Redpilled" is this generations "euphoric"

That's why these things happen.

Not really fucking idiot, the same teenagers and cringy enlightenment faggots ARE LITERALLY the same people supporting Antifa, liberalism, BLM, LQBTWRSTPWW+, and all that liberal BS is pushed literally by the same people who thought of themselves as enlightened by their own intelligence.

So stop projecting fuck faces pieces of shit, we know who you are redditors fucking cancer.

>kekistani pretending to anything but new
that's cute

>Not really fucking idiot, the same teenagers and cringy enlightenment faggots ARE LITERALLY the same people supporting Antifa
They're not.

They're the Bernie or Bust crowd who started flocking to Sup Forums after the primaries were over. Shitting all over the place, and refusing to leave after the election. Pseudo-intellectual edgy trash. You seem to be one of them.

Now I'm s Berni supporter? Lmao fucking faggot, you redditors won't stop projecting.
I didn't called you shill, I'm just calling you for the fucking redditor you are

>Everyone fits into neat little categories
>I make up the categories
Keep turning a blind eye to your own living breathing autism, maybe in a couple of years you'll get tired of role playing a 50 year old conservative on a Peruvian exotic cat grooming forum

See
And gbt reddit

It's better than what most of us grew up with in the 90s/early 2000s with every teenager in every movie being a fucking 25 year old Chad. Teens these days are pretty lucky tbqh.

>conservatives run the media and the schools
I bet my left hand you aren't old enough to be here

Why does this cast always do this cliche breakfast club pose thing? Movie was nowhere near the tone of that type of movie.

>bizarro Sup Forums

the supreme Court has leaned liberal and most judges are liberal women.

So WRONG.

Also fox news s big but liberals control most the other media and the entire entertainment industry.

>Except for le_donald of course!
Epic comeback

Zendaya is a cutie

Trump supporters are actually unironically as bad as SJWs.

Why are DC liberals pretending to be Sup Forums friends?

Why are Trump supporters pretending to be oldfags when they're provable newfags from r/The_Donald?

Looks like a live action 90s cartoon cast

Why are you pretending to be Sup Forums or even an oldfag when your image implies the traffic spike was because of gaming gate(which only effected Sup Forums) and not the fappening(which effected the entire site and Sup Forums)?
Why do you say the waifucaust is made up Sup Forums propaganda?
Why are you going to now try and do heavy damage control by playing dumb?

>"gaming gate"
>only effected Sup Forums