Does Sup Forums care about a jersey shore reunion season?

Does Sup Forums care about a jersey shore reunion season?

Hell yes I want to see snooki dicked

> no ron

I wanna see her get BTFO again.

Oh yes but my little dick can only so hard.

Wait, where's Ron?

> looses job
> can't find new job
> has to join the army

Whelp

Fucking loved this show. A shitload of crazy italian juice head caricatures and then that one totally normal guy named Vinny.

Wait what the fuck is going on?

He died for our sins

T
SHIRT
TIME

Everyone I've ever met who watches trash reality TV like this was a boring dumb fuck.

uhhh fuck off

You must be fun are parties

CABSAHEA

really?
KEK

you must be literally retarded

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Snooki's friend really never should've been introduced. Fuck she was annoying.

truu

>jersey shore
>cast is all new yorkers
Yea thanks for making our reputation as a state even worse. Everyone thinks we are a bunch of hothead guineas because of this and the Sopranos.

>Does Sup Forums care about a jersey shore reunion season?
Didn't care when it was on the air. Don't care now.

Best portrayal of the jersey shore on tv was still that one episode of always sunny.

I'd rather take my wife to Detroit than fucking Jersey. At least then we could look for her son's father.

>looses
God it's disturbing how many illiterates post on this board

You know that thing about Jersey being worse than NY is a myth, right? It's actually (mostly) a lot nicer. We made that rumor up and spread it around in the 80's to try and keep all you rats from jumping off the sinking ship and swimming across the Hudson. Sort of a psychological version of that wall from Kurt Russell's Eyepatch: The Movie.

>looses
>God it's disturbing how many illiterates post on this board
What are you talking about? His job was too tight, he needed to loosen it up. Then he joined the army. Narrative thread was pretty clear, IMO.

lmao what the FUCK is that thing on the far left??

CABS 'R' HERE

i remember old Sup Forums gamethreads for this when it first came out, maximum comfort. Where did all the time go

Sammy looking GOOD

yeesh

gross

I want a Vinnie and Pauly D show. Maybe like a travel show where they go to a bunch of places in Italy or something like that.

hope she becomes a MILF and doesn't ruin herself with shitty botox and other garbage surgery shit

coffeeshop af

>I want a Vinnie and Pauly D show. Maybe like a travel show where they go to a bunch of places in Italy or something like that.
Have them go all around the world. Make it a Wild Boys reboot. Except instead of actually doing insane shit like wearing a jellyfish as a hat, they spend the first 2/3 of every episode talking a big game about all the crazy shit they're going to do, then the end bit whining their way out of it. Roll Credits.

You can call it Mild Boys.

I only know the midget that South Park made fun of.

>4' 8"
how short is too short?

There was a show like that made in Sweden, I think. I don't remember the name of it, but it was a blonde guy and an Italian who went around different places. It was a "travel show" but they only ever went to like parties and did random shit like that. It was pretty fun.

Why are they having a reunion at McDonalds, is it because they work there?

shut the fuck up

>tfw 5'6
>ex is 5'1
she really knew how to make a manlet feel big

RON BTFO

MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP

so where is the square guy

>I only know the midget that South Park made fun of.
Snookie was an odd case where the south park version (relatively speaking) wasn't even that close to being the worst. That award undoubtedly goes to Horatio Sanz playing her on SNL.

Elegant retort. I've been roundly rebuffed.

THE GRENADE WHISTLE

>Dude I'm so le intellectual because I don't watch trash tv!!!1
Nobody cares about your pseudo-intellectual shit

I'm not gay but I think the guys are way hotter

Pauly D is the only one who hasn't changed his style at all.

Vinny has some great hair genetics.

I was stationed with someone who went to Basic Training with that guy

Vinny has a cooking show with his mom where they travel the US. It's fucking terrible

suck dick , faggot

oh...

Would you fuck Vinny's mom?

>d-do I fit in guys?

Just right

Fuck Ronnie

only if they replace all the guys with black muscular men, so that they can fuck all the women.

SNOOKI GETS BLACKED

that gif is oddly satisfying and i don't even hate that girl

Everyone I've ever met who went on Sup Forums was a boring dumb fuck.