Why did the Jedis allow Sandpeople to rape and kill Anakin's mom?

Why did the Jedis allow Sandpeople to rape and kill Anakin's mom?

The Jedis welcome a multicultural society. They know that diversity is our strength and that its only a minority of sand people who misinterpret their nomadic texts to justify committing heinous acts.

Because they were giving out thoughts and prayers instead.

why did God allow the prequels to happen?

Prime directive.

kek

are sand people humans wearing masks or was his mom raped by weird looking aliens?

i dont really get them

Because Tatooine isn't part of the republic so it's out of their jurisdiction.

The question is why didn't Padme, who was a queen or whatever, go back and buy the mom of the kid that helped saving her fucking planet

why didnt Padme spend a few spacebucks to get Anakin's mother out of slavery after he saved their entire planet?

This. And then they Jedi were sooooooooooo shocked that the person who ended up hurt became a bigger problem for them than they could have imagined. Fucking democrats.

Why didnt Padme who fucking owed Anakin buy his Mother and relocate her to Naboo?

fpbp

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time your grandmother got the living shit raped out of her by a bunch of Sand People? They were not good friends.

#notallsandpeople
#illpodracewithyou

She wasn't for sale then I recall.

They are weird aliens underneath, not human. They are descended from the original sentient species of Tatooine when it was a fertile planet.

Everything is for sale.

#notallsandpeople

#mothersoutforsandpeople

Both. They are weird fucking aliens and they wear masks.

>Prime directive.
ahahahahahaahahah

>Anakin, don't go save your mother being enslaved and repeatedly raped by barbaric sand people lol. Dat will lead u 2 da dark side!!! And no we won't help you even though we have far more than enough power to send one or two guys there and rescue her, just ignore it you little retard.

Jedi were supposed to be the good guys?

he literally never talks to them about his visions

>The Sand People regard Anakin as a desert demon

>They routinely offer ritual sacrifices to ward him away

#TuskensNOTWelcome

>Furor Anakin will never rise from the grave and wipe out the sandpeople

Jedi is the plural of Jedi

Because God loves us

Wow I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he really didn't like sand.

Why the fuck didn't they kill Watto?
Seriously the guy was a slave trader and frequently destroyed the lives of other people, they had no reason to not kill him to save Anakin's mother.

>mfw the jedi were indifferent to human/alien trafficking and slavery

she's a senator!

They aren't an international police, they are kind of like the Catholic Church with a bit of the crusaders except they don't really like to get their hands too dirty? Either way you are right, OP. It's unclear.

Except they make a point ti show that tatooine is run by tge gutts outside tge perview of republic.

> Republic credits will do fine
NO THEY WONTAH

That would be anti-semitism

Hah, yeah you are right... I don't understand the jedi. They are like priests and cops with swords. I can't really compare them directly to any organization that exists or existed in real life.

>tfw normal human also wear sand people masks running around rape people

Before the clone wars started they didn't really fight much, mostly just mediated negotiations.

They're supposed to be based on the samurai, but samurai without a shogun or ironically an emperor makes them appear pointless/impotent and inconsistent with themselves

they have their own law
the planet is full of people like him and it's not against the Hutt's law to have slaves but killing their trader is

My fucking sides holy shit

>Before the clone wars started they didn't really fight much
Oh boy

In the EU it was hinted that they were aliens but 2 canon sources contradicted each other about their looks. One made them look like those Nikto or Klaatu guys from Episode 6. Another one was a hallucination from a comic I think where they look pretty much like their masks but with flesh. Check the star wars wikia.
However both are non canon now so we don't know, I think.

fpbp

it would be problmatic to assume she was being oppressed simply because she was living with sand people

I had no idea there were Evil Dead references in Star Wars

kek

shut the fuck up
redditard

White humans are the lowest form of life in the star wars universe.

giv dune-coon gf

rare jay