Has your country experienced white flight?

Has your country experienced white flight?

We have experienced white flight during two major periods.

>Due to political instability, most white families fled the country between 1795 to 1978, mainly to Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and Cuba. Many Dominican historians and intellectuals, such as Américo Lugo, Joaquín Balaguer and Antonio del Monte y Tejada, deplored that "Santo Domingo lost most of its best families" at that era, specially during the Haitian domination.

>...the local white population began to migrate (especially towards Puerto Rico, Curaçao and Venezuela), first with the Haitian rule, and later with the constant political and economic instability after Dominican independence. Historically, migration to Puerto Rico was constant (except between 1898 and the 1930s, when there was a wave of Puerto Rican migrants to the Dominican Republic) and it boosted in the 20th century because of the oppressive regimes of Trujillo and Balaguer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Dominican_(Dominican_Republic)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085260/Ethnic-minorities-likely-win-professional-jobs-doctors-lawyers-civil-servants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8_NWUov-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

London has

The time of Trujillo was the DR's golden age for whites.

White flight continues to this day.

My family are pretty much all medical doctors, the majority went to the US and stayed.

I like things here, I am having as many kids as I can to help increase the white population.

I used to live in a decent small comunity off the waters around La Port. Notice I said used to, fucking katrina hit and every town east of Houston has been flooded with spill overs that have refused to leave. It fuckinh happens

Our white population is still increasing and we still get a lot of white immigration, it's just that the darkies and asians are increasing at a faster rate.

Doesn't london make up like half of your GDP?
Is it proof that white people are basically replaceable?

>white dominicans
Sounds like "mexican intellectuals"

My country
From the city to the new suburbs then overseas

>White flight the movie

My city seems to be a white flight destination and retirement. Lot's of new housing developments going up, but jobs are scarce. Everyone just commutes to Toronto, but don't want to live there because of the cost of living, shitskins, nigger violence etc. We are also 90%+ white. You can get a nice house, 5bedroom 3 bath for under $450,000. Whereas down in Toronto it would cost you well over 3 million

But the liberals are fighting that by cramming in Syrians, there's zero opportunity for them here, so what other reason could there be? They will just sit in their Section 8 housing and collect gibs just like all the others

>Ivan being too stupid to realize what it means

Colour me surprised. No, what it means is that white people will just move away from shitskins but will continue to use the existing business infrastructure as long as it is safe to do business in that location.

>Amerinigger doesn't provide sources for his claims that he pulled out of his ass
Colour me surprised

So do you think the shitskin/mudslimes in council homes are the ones working in multinational banks HQ in London?

no, those would be jews
shitskins take everything else, leaving whites absolutely useless
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085260/Ethnic-minorities-likely-win-professional-jobs-doctors-lawyers-civil-servants.html

>minorities win doctors, lawyers and civili servant positions
>but less likely to have senior roles

So basically they get the token low position gov't jobs for political correctness? That doesn't surprise me at all.

Soon, we will start to see white flight from Europe.

>be white
>be only marginally wealthier than blacks
>be waay poorer than indians, chinese
What's the problem? Jews take high finance, indians, chinese - blue collar jobs, blacks, arabs/pakis - cheap labor
Where do whites fit in? How exactly are they irreplaceable?

Bumpity.

I am conflicted with his regime, while he was pro white and did a lot of good things for this country, he killed way too many light skinned/pred euro dominicans, i know a bunch of them were commies, but still, also it says a lot, that being this a mulatto majority country, most of the people that oppossed him were in fact pred euro dominicans like Mirabal sisters and Manolo Tavarez Justo.

>I like things here, I am having as many kids as I can to help increase the white population.
Good, i wish i could help sadly i am a pro white mulatto.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8_NWUov-s

Lets pretend you could choose the highest performers from a billion Whites.

Then we take those chosen few and graph their median weekly salary.

Even the nicest cities over here are experiencing major white flight, off to AUS/NZ.

only can white people create an almost automated society and then have people say they can be replaced by Muslims because machines are doing most of the work.