What the fuck was that shit? Literally nothing but loud noises and nameless characters for 2 hours

What the fuck was that shit? Literally nothing but loud noises and nameless characters for 2 hours.

fuck off moron, go watch GOT faggot and have mommy tell you what to think

Maybe instead of shitting your panties you could tell me what's so great about this movie?

welcome to war you fucking 9 year old cunt

>sparks on the cover
hate this meme

>uneducated kuks compkain about war movies while remaining ignorant to the looming global crisis which will draft them all to die for oilwar 3.

kek

Literally every other war movie ever made was better than this one.

Can't seem to find a video of the 5 minute prologue, i remember watching it somewhere but now it's no where to be seen. Any help?

It's how a war movie should be.
Stick to Hacksaw Reddit

Not gonna watch it because i'm bored with WW2 movies. Didn't watch Heartbreak Ridge either.

You probably hated it because there wasn't any women, faggots, niggers, or any other insignificant groups complaining about equality in it.

I meant Hacksaw Ridge*, my bad
Haven't seen Heartbreak ridge either actually :)

>nothing but loud noises and nameless characters for 2 hours.
Just like war, and Nolan understands.

>every war movie should be a boring piece of shit with no story or characters

Mind naming them? alphabetically please

When did Hacksaw Ridge become the gold standard for war movies?

Guess you didn't watch the movie, since there actually was a nigger in one scene near the beginning.

>GIMME SAVING PRIVATE RYAN NOW
Gtfo fucking pleb

Why don't you go tweet about it?

Where was the nig

In the scene where the soldiers were trying to get on the boat but denied, until the MC and Frenchie came in carrying the dead guy on the stretcher.

Aww is it too male and pale for you, tumblr? "Mommy y dun we wewrite histowy to make it nice to blak peepoo un wimmin?"

couldn't find it either user

if you find it please do share

Was going to check it out then saw it's only 107 min. How does Nolan make such a short film