What are some good fucking movies that I can watch on this piece of shit platform? I can't find anything...

What are some good fucking movies that I can watch on this piece of shit platform? I can't find anything. Help an user out.

Perhaps it's time to cancel

I dont help people that type like teenagers.

Nigga kys

Dear White People

I think you'll like Virgin School user. Its a documentary about a brit that pays an absurd amount of money to missionary fuck a grandma in Amsterdam. And she doesnt put out for like 2 months. Have fun.

>fucking movies
Check out love by noe

Not a film. But Ozark comes out Friday which looks pretty good.

I don't get why do people pay for a subscription to an inferior platform with limited choice instead of using torrents.

The Shining is on there

Look who it is again, ID jan harrington. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "jan harrington" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Is this... forget it I can't even tell anymore. Let her have it buddy.

No Tears for the Dead is pretty good.

Newest death race movie. It's more like death race 2000 the original not the remakes.

high plains drifter

The Wrestler

Birth of a Nation

Not with that attitude. Ask nicely.

I can't find it

The Shining and No Country For Old Men are on there if you haven't seen either.