Hispanics, the weakest race of all times?

Just looking at the olympics, there is literally zero hispanic medallist, and they got a lot of people participating (The USA for example), what's wrong with them ? weak genes ?

>colombia
>dissing spics

Cuz your countries are broke and disorganized as fuck you can't identify or train talent.

they're good at fighting and baseball

that's about it

no, this just proves how corrupt and inefficient are the sporting federations in spic countries

>Germany
>Dissing anyone

and when they do find good talent the talent gets kidnapped by the cartels for ransom

Hispanics aren't a "race"

Because Border Hopping isn't an Olympic sport.

>Hispanic
>race
I know this is Sup Forums and all but why are you all so retarded?

Lack of medallists has more to do with the fact that the country doesn't provide incentives for athletes because taxes go to other shit, genes also play a part in it albeit a smaller one.

border hopping isn't an olympic sport unfortunately

South America has good boxers. I know because anime told me. Hope they do a new run of Hajime no Ippo soon, even if the last run was cringeworthy anti-US propaganda.

Pic related: a treacherous, villainous rapist employed by the US military to oppress innocent Japanese

shut the fuck up weak ass boi

I'd say Indians take the spot of being the weakest race. Do they even participate in the Olympics?

>merely stating an obvious fact
>is now dissing
>canada fucking leaf shitposter fuck

Mestizos are "La Raza Cosmica." Hispanic, like Slavic and Arabic, is language and culture. Anyone from any starting point can become Hispanic by learning to speak Spanish, predominantly eating their cuisine, and connecting to that culture in a major way in their life. Nobody can become mestizo except by being born to mestizo parents.

Steve Sailer raised this point and there have been three or four threads here about it. Tldr Indian society is a primeval matriarchal survival that strongly militates against competition.

Get back to work the jungle coca leaf fields rigoberto, my cocaine shipment is already delayed as it is.

Lol, there are a billion Indians and I've barely seen them in anything

It's what happens when we put our dicks in natives instead of giving them guns to defend themselves.

Ireland has one and our population is tiny

Isnt Puerto Rico playing against Germany for gold right now in tennis? Is PR the exception?

>113 million of inhabitants

Mestizos should probably kill themselves.

India is a matriarchy? The fuck? Isn't India comprised of men setting up their daughters for marriage? Let's also not forget their whole chaste system. Don't get me wrong user, India is a shithole, but I thought it was more prone to favor men rather then women.

Can we help with that?

germanics too

Where the fuck is Hispania anyways? And why do they speak Spanish there? YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>Merely stating an obvious fact
>Am now being dissed
>Germany Ahmed cock-sucking faggot

Flags, once a great feature, have ruined this board kek. Every thread is just flag bashing.

Seems like the majority of fighters and baseball players in the US are Hispanic

You tried, and made things worse.
I'm not Anglo

True.
Africans have better genes for running and this shows up in the olympics.

Now to remember the fact that without whites, there would be no olympics and those runners would die at age 28 from malaria in some tribe that sacrificed his son at the last eclipse.

>America
>Criticising anything
Suck my cock you deranged fat motherfucker
Bend over for my alpha leaf cock
If you don't say you're sorry I'll get you banned nigger

Fuck off Pedro

>you can become hispanic by learning the language and culture
Are you retarded? Or baiting?

Did you forget the massive doping scandal from nigger land? Since africa land is lawless you can pump your "athletes" with anything you want and send them to the OS

shitty funding, basically

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
Don't you have a fire to put out, homo?

Dirado is a Hispanic. Her parents are from Argentina and she won gold. She's not a mestizo though

We didn't try, that's the problem

>what's wrong with them ?
they're mediocre, that's that consequence of race-mixing between the White (European) conquistadors and the natives (Amerindians).

>German
>Hasn't been raped to death by culturally enriched peaceful refugees

The only thing that's on fire is your asshole when I'm through with you buddy

>unironically being a faggot
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's 2016 after all, isn't it Chang?

How the fuck am I gay? You're the gay one for wanting to suck my dick
Getting your dick sucked is alpha as fuck faggot
Now spread your lil homo ass for daddy
you fucking degenerate

>zero hispanic medallist

Fake, Brazil got 4 medals.
OP BTFO.