Slavs

Why don't Europeans consider Slavs to be white? In general, Americans can't tell white people and Slavs apart.

the only way the white race will survive is banding together, the alternative is death

Agreed. Persians, Slavs, Turks, and Arabs are all considered to be white in the United States.
Stop the divisive politics.

No I just meant slavs. No white hispanics either

Listen up blue Canada no leaf.
Our strength lies in our nationalities.
We do not want to become rootless shart machines and if we became that, we would instantly perish because a tree without roots falls. That's why Slavic immigration must be banned.

>this indio cares about white people

Still cked centuries later.

In Europe we don't need classification, everyone lives in an etnostate
nobody thinks bad things of slavs
they are the defender of Europe

It is genuinely frustrating to watch you guys march towards extinction though
WW2 did more to weaken europe than any brown country, do not reject europeans

You probably can't tell if this guy is white or a Slav. Whites and Slavs are equal.

>everyone lives in an etnostate

What is Spain? Belgium? Switzerland?
Countries like Italy were forced into an artificial ethno-state recently. Italian is a constructed language based on some Venetian dialect. Previously not comprehensible to most people in the peninsula.

No way faggot, America is a hopeless shipheap because the various nationalities here decided to become one blob. Europeans should hate each other MORE, not less. I don't care what happens to Europe, but if they want to survive they have to kill the EU and lock down their borders for good. Otherwise they're just going to become America.

slaveti slav

Word "white" now is abuse, so we better won't be called white because "white" mean beta, nu-male, cuckold etc, by the way Russia has one of the biggest number of inmates per capita in the world

can't get more slavic than that. there was one russian guy in my old class and he looked almost identical to that guy

Next time don't embrace Marxism.
Marxism is an authoritarian ideology.

>implying you can tell Finns and Slavs apart

Pekka pls.

These are typical Finns. Over 80% have clear Mongolic features.
Russians have some Mongol blood because of the Finnic Tribes that they have absorbed and because of East Karelia. But they also have mixture with Tatars, other Turks, and Caucasians.

>authotorian
>>building trump's wall
))

you are american so you wouldn't understand

Russians are different
Only north-east russians have Finnish admixture, all other regions have other appearance, in Northwest people look like swedes, in middle like poles, in south like bulgarians, romanians etc

xaxaxaxa i understand joke, kamarado

funny thing, if someone in Poland is blonde and good looking will often gonna hear from other Poles that he has 'Slavic look'
I shit you not

I consider Slavs to be attractive.
The good looking men have very feminine features.

Didn't know that Mari El and Mordovia is East North. Huh..

>feminine features
What do you mean, you think that slavs look sissy?
It's contrary to the general opinion I'm afraid

Good looking Slavs look sissy.
The ugly Slavs look like mutants.

I think that those mutant slavs are mostly Russians with FAS. I really don't know anyone who would look like that here

oh shieet

I just noticed the collection of cigarettes in the background.

it doesn't matter if they're "white", they're foreign

ISOLATED

Found the second-generation Pole.

me bottom middle

Here's the same lad a few years later.

slavs are not white is only a Sup Forums meme

>t. turk
Not only are Slavs non-white, Bulgars are a mixture of Slavs and Bulgars (turks).

Slavs aren't people.

the thing in the pic you posted is still white

>t. slavic nigger

what color eyes does he have?

Whiter than you.

never said you were white nor did i say i was white

Slavs are the niggers of Europe.

You can easily tell germans or anglos and slavs apart. What you can see in your country are probably mixed people (not memeing now) so of course they look quite similar.
Not to mention that being "'wh*te"' isn't just about skin/hair colour but also culture, language and even overall genetics.

based polan Xd

are slavs the new warriors of KARA BOGA, stepping in for the TURKS (BLACK)?

Because historically Slavs have been lagging behind Western Europe in literacy, economic development and so on

The only Slavs worthy of note were the Russians and they were the last country to abolish serfdom and get industrialized

Even Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels argued that the Czechs and Slovaks don't deserve their own nation because they didn't think they would be capable of governing themselves

>The only Slavs worthy of note were the Russians and they were the last country to abolish serfdom and get industrialized
>Even Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
It's also noteworthy that the literacy rate among ordinary people in russia/soviet union skyrocketed during the bolshevik rule (who based their ideology on Marx's theories), not to mention the industrialisation and ecinomic growth during Lenin's NEP and Stalin's reforms. I mean it's interesting that works and theories of some western philosopher and economist contributed to our growth and developement even more than the reforms of any previous rulers did.

Slavs are unable to rule themselves.
Russia was founded by Vikings, the best kings were French and German blooded. Lenin was a Jew, Stalin was a Churka, and Putin is a Finnic mix.

But Czechs had their own country - the Great Moravia. It was founded before Germanic countries (except Franks).

We had an empire close to the Greeks, when ur living in caves, snownig. Show some respect.

As much as i hate it and feel a bit humiliated because of it i still kind of agree.
Not really sure what is the reason of that though. My guess is that it has something to do with orthodoxy and its submissive nature.

Ancient Bulgars were Turks. They did not even speak a Slavic language then.

I think I should have clarified that I don't actually believe that Slavs are inferior myself, I'm just explaining why European racial theorists of the 1800s and up to WW2 would classify Slavs as inferior to other Europeans.

Because when they looked at Europe as it was in their day then all the slavs were either subjugated by other nations, had been occupied by the Ottomans for centuries or they were part of the Russian Empire which was regarded as backwards

This thread is full of trolls, retarded trolls. Slavs are white because:
1)linguistically Indo-European
2)Historically lived in Europe (also appeared there)
3)closed genetically to other Europeans
4)closed by culture and traditions
5)Had kingdoms in Central Europe during the Middle Ages.
6)the same architecture.

But East Slavs have got some Asian influence(not all of us, but enough). South Slavs were under Turk occupation. So westcucks think we are not white (it's not a meme, they really think so) but it's not true.

Don't worry, Vlad.
In America Slavs are considered white too. So are Arabs, Persians, and Turks.
These people all can have pale skin, light hair, and light eyes. Pretty much the definition of white.

So... WE WUZ WH*TE NUFF SHEE~

Well, it's true.
They are some great slavic scientists and inventors, but they have always used the western form of governance to progress. Just like aisans.
Just look at Russia, their way of governance is corruption and totalitarianism since forever.

Slavs did not "'appear"' in europe you useless low iq imbeciles. Also by your logic indians are wh*te too since they speak an indo-european language. Genetically slavs aren't even remotely close to celts and germanics (except for a few tribes of the so-called western slavs). Culturally (traditions, mentality, values and so on) slavs barely have anything in common with western europeans at all. Also just because russia literally invited western architects (Quarebgi, Rastrelli, Falcone etc) to build some stuff here doesn't magically turn the local population into wh*tes lel. I mean just how insecure and self-hating can you be. You are truly pathetic (and quite stupid).

You are reterded churka. West Slavs and South Slavs are very closed to other Europeans by culture. I think you never were in Europe if you say so. Look at the historical centre of Prague, Bratislava, Lodz, Krakow etc. It full with gothic and roman architecture. They also had knights, coat of arms, as Germans and so on. Slavs also were studying and teaching at medieval universities

The Ottoman Empire had similar institutions as well. Without a doubt, Western Slavs mixd with white people and absorbed some of their culture, but Slavs never really had power or prestige. They were mostly seen as peasants and servants. Just like Turks and Blacks in Europe.

memes

Who are the best Slavs?

Europeans don't really talk of a white race, that's americans

Well gee its almost like race is more complicated than black and white.

Consider that Russia was a massive empire 100 years ago and that 60 years ago the Russians launched satellites while "white" countries like Sweden were still getting their industrial strength up and running and you''ll realize how silly it is to oversimplify things.

Maybe, just maybe, there are a lot of factors at play other than race that dictate the fates of nations.

Russians have always been at the fringe of the Western world which has given the country and its people a unique position that simply cannot be beaten to fit into overly-rigid ideals of racial and cultural identity.

>skinhead who doesn't like black people
>writes graff in new york city handstyle invented and shaped by blacks that populated the ghettos of america
cant make this shit up

Excuse me?
We are not white, we are proud people of color with mixed asian-jewish heritage.
Check your privilege, cyka blyadь

well I mean...

>picture
fins are gay shit country

Based poles.
Russia/Isreal will soon start spamming you with stinky niggers an muslims though...

>degenerate dumbfuck
LMAO one retarded but based 77IQ polak is still better and beats all germanocucks and all of their masters combines

>Who are the best Slavs?

Dead slavs.

?
>slavic pole
pleonasm

>blacks in the west don't assimilate for shit
>when a black bull comes to Poland he wewuzess hussar within 5 minutes and never causes any trouble

>cucked
Because you and the niggers are on the same step of the ladder. There is no difference between a slav and a nigger, except you call yourself white.

>kraut mad because his people are shit at absorbing others
lmao

>cucked polak pretends he likes niggers because Russia has decided to fix his countries birthrate by flooding it with niggers
lmao

>kraut calls anyone cucked
lmao

remember the last time we had a terrorist attack? Me neither

Don't respond to him. He's that eternally butthurt "volga" "german". That supposedly hates Slavs, but comes to defence of his mother Rassija and calling Polacks cucks whenever he gets the oportunity to do so.

Patethic mutt fuck.

>Russia flood poland with niggers
Just what? (Unless you mean ukrainians.)

Slavs are white, you are the wierdos about race nowadays.

>nowadays.
The most extreme racial theories came from: Anglos, Germans and Americans. Swedes are a honorary mention, but they just copypasted Anglo and German works.

t. Hans Fuckoffski

Why do you think did I write nowadays you dumbfuck?

Why don't Slavs consider North Caucasians to be white? They are just as white as any southern Europeans (Dagestan doesn't count).

go clean some toilets Przemek

>Genetically slavs aren't even remotely close to celts and germanics (except for a few tribes of the so-called western slavs).
Who the fuck cares about genetics when you're speaking about culture and race (skin colour)? Meds don't share the same genetics with Celts/Germs as well.

>Culturally (traditions, mentality, values and so on) slavs barely have anything in common with western europeans at all.
Russian literature and art are entirely European, they're nor Eastern Asian nor Middle-Eastern, stop saying bullshit.

>Why don't Europeans consider Slavs to be white?
Says who? We don't use the term "white" here

no they aren't, spending a bit too much time on Sup Forums friend?

>We don't use the term "white" here
I wonder why

Do you use "white" in Poland? It's rather european or "looking foreign"
Anyway outside Sup Forums memes no one even knows we're partly mongol.

Based. Britain belongs to the WELSH. The germoid english and irish scots are INVADERS.

>Anyway outside Sup Forums memes no one even knows we're partly mongol.
We call it "Eastern Balt*id" here.

>Do you use "white" in Poland?
we say ''faggot'' instead since it's synonymous

Do people normies speak like that? Mos people here don't even know what slavs are

Are we in opposite land?